Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 01:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Valarie Jarrett running interference... and directing traffic.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:28 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Why is this a partisan issue? Democrats on the board are all "Russians are making Americans want to see this memo" "the Memo is only real if you are wearing a tin foil hat'.. and Repubs are all "the memo is the new Watergate".. Jeez.
We are all Americans. Lets see this "memo". Who cares if it takes down some corrupt people, Republican or Democrats. Seriously.
If DJT was in cahoots with Russia than I want to know about it. Who cares about party? Doesn't everyone want a successful, not corrupt government?
The Republican memo is going to take down Republicans? Please.

It's not going to take down anybody, because it's a ****ing memo drafted by trustworthy politicians such as Devin Nunes.

I personally don't think the Republicans want it released either. They knew it would be voted down by Democrats, but that's all they needed to get the sheep riled up into a frenzy. Now they can spend a few weeks keeping you occupied with this, until it's forgotten about and they need a new distraction.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:36 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
The Republican memo is going to take down Republicans? Please.

It's not going to take down anybody, because it's a ****ing memo drafted by trustworthy politicians such as Devin Nunes.

I personally don't think the Republicans want it released either. They knew it would be voted down by Democrats, but that's all they needed to get the sheep riled up into a frenzy. Now they can spend a few weeks keeping you occupied with this, until it's forgotten about and they need a new distraction.
This memo to keep ME occupied lol
Please do not respond to my post if you feel the need to try and insult me. It reflects poorly on yourself. Have a great day!

Old 01-19-2018, 01:41 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Release the memo !!!!

The Dems don't want it made public and everyone knows it will damage them politically.

Obama admin. was a corruption and it will come out eventually.
Rove memo?

Powell memo?

ailes nixon fox memo....

Quote:
The memo—called, simply enough, "A Plan For Putting the GOP on TV News"— is included in a 318-page cache of documents detailing Ailes' work for both the Nixon and George H.W. Bush
Aimed at sidelining the "censorship" of the liberal mainstream media and delivering prepackaged pro-Nixon news to local television stations, it reads today like a detailed precis for a Fox News prototype. From context provided by other memos, it's apparent that the plan was hatched during the summer of 1970.

Roger Ailes' Secret Nixon-Era Blueprint for Fox News

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CK4yKxkVAAEftuC.jpg

Old 01-19-2018, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
This memo to keep ME occupied lol
Please do not respond to my post if you feel the need to try and insult me. It reflects poorly on yourself. Have a great day!
Yes, the Republican committee put out a memo specifically for you...
Of course that wasn't targeting you directly, I was talking about the sheep who keep falling for this ****.
It's up to you if you're in the group or not.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Yes, the Republican committee put out a memo specifically for you...
Of course that wasn't targetting you directly, it was talking about the sheep who keep falling for this ****.
It's up to you if you're in the group or not.

I believe it is the Inspector Generals findings and the only reason it is classified, is because it is part of an ongoing investigation.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:51 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
How anyone could want potential evidence of FBI & DOJ corruption at the highest levels suppressed is unthinkable.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I believe it is the Inspector Generals findings and the only reason it is classified, is because it is part of an ongoing investigation.
You also believe that Seth Rich was murdered by Hilary Clinton, and that we're turning the frogs gay.

In other words, thanks for verifying my statement.

Old 01-19-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
You also believe that Seth Rich was murdered by Hilary Clinton, and that we're turning the frogs gay.

In other words, thanks for verifying my statement.
You forgot, I also live rent free in your head.

Old 01-19-2018, 02:29 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
FOX news? You mean Trump TV?

I'm still laughing.

In the mean time Mueller's investigation is getting closer to the Truth. Let the deflection and lies ramp up into hyper drive. The desperation is showing. Run Donnie Run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies