Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 09:54 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,733,632 times

Advertisements

of course this is not difficult for Democrats as the media doesn't discuss anything else than mental, weight, etc. issues of the President instead of discussing why the memo to be disclosed is voted down by Democrats without any explanation from any of the Democrats why they are against the public to know what is in the memo's.

Unfortunately this shut down to be aired for a few days will cost the Democrats more votes and less understanding from the people who need their pay check and not much sympathy from anyone else than illegal aliens!

Next week and the weeks thereafter will be full with talks about the cover up and collusion by Democrats so no escape to try to have this shut down cover up their secret.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2018, 09:56 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Well if it is as obvious as everyone says -- there will be no discussions right?

It will be a slam dunk for the DOJ. They don't need the media to proceed with legal proceedings if they have all the documentation they need.

Is the liberals caught up with the media or the conservatives. Doesn't matter what the media reports, what matters is what happens.

Seems to me you are more concernred about the media coverage of the upcoming days rather than the real issues at hand.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:01 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,544 times
So the Democrats have been orchestrating a shutdown for months in order to deflect from a Republican-drafted memorandum that was first revealed to them yesterday morning? How clairvoyant they are.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,003,525 times
If the "memo" you're speaking of is the one about FISA,DOJ and FBI that just came to light then I'd say all I want is it to be released to the public. I don't care if MSM picks it up from the start or not, if it's in fact as it is purported to be then social media will start the fire.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:34 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
So the Democrats have been orchestrating a shutdown for months in order to deflect from a Republican-drafted memorandum that was first revealed to them yesterday morning? How clairvoyant they are.
LOL.
I figure the Republicans would be more than happy if the memo never sees the light of day either. Their fanbase is all riled up without seeing the content of the memo, they already got what they wanted.

If people have to read through it, and understand it, there's going to be a lot less excitement from conservatives.

Old 01-19-2018, 10:44 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,733,632 times
Let the public decide for what's in these memo's...#releasethememo, #releasememo, #releasethedocument

Old 01-20-2018, 10:34 PM

23,520 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Let the public decide for what's in these memo's...#releasethememo, #releasememo, #releasethedocument
Here we go

https://twitter.com/RepDaveJoyce/sta...97154282950657

Old 01-20-2018, 10:54 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,934,093 times
Quote:
Let's not forget #releasethetaxreturns and #releaseMelania

Old 01-20-2018, 10:59 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
of course this is not difficult for Democrats as the media doesn't discuss anything else than mental, weight, etc. issues of the President instead of discussing why the memo to be disclosed is voted down by Democrats without any explanation from any of the Democrats why they are against the public to know what is in the memo's.

Unfortunately this shut down to be aired for a few days will cost the Democrats more votes and less understanding from the people who need their pay check and not much sympathy from anyone else than illegal aliens!

Next week and the weeks thereafter will be full with talks about the cover up and collusion by Democrats so no escape to try to have this shut down cover up their secret.

You mean liberals will have to admit, INFOwars wasn't fake news after all?
They will all commit suicide before they ever do that.
That may not be such a bad thing.

Old 01-20-2018, 11:00 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Let's not forget #releasethetaxreturns and #releaseMelania
Tax returns are private. I don't want to see the president's tax returns. That is none of my business any more than my tax return is any of your business. I don't trust people who would make public their tax return. That would be opening up to identity theft.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies