Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 04:50 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,902,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
And obama corrected himself and had a good laugh at himself the same day. Trump will never admit to a mistake or shortcoming. He thinks he's perfect. Just like he said he had nothing to ask God for forgiveness for because he's never sinned.
By my count he's broken at least 7 of the 10 Commandments. Yet the evangelicals worship this idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 12:33 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,112,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I'm not sure Obama did know that. Obama is not the brightest bulb, pronouncing, "corps" as, "corpse." And though he claimed to be a "Constitutional law professor," he doesn't understand the Constitution.

But I don't recall anyone started an entire thread over Obama's 57 states comment. Yes, we mocked him a lot about it, which he rightfully deserved, but it wasn't worthy of starting a thread. This is just plain stupid. It shows the hostility of the anti-Trump bunch, who will do and say anything to make him seem mentally incompetent. That's what this thread is about.
Oh, threads were started about silly little flubs

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...nel-medal.html

And stuff like that.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:28 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Oh, threads were started about silly little flubs

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...nel-medal.html

And stuff like that.

Difference is, Obama would and probably did apologize, but Trump just waves his tiny hands around and proclaims "no...I am like, a genius and stable and stuff."

Old 01-21-2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Wow. If someone simply misspeaking (which is obviously what happened) embarrasses you and makes the speaker a disgrace, I guess you missed Obama's lofty pronouncements on the Austrian language, military corpse, and our 57 states.

Grab your tissues. Then there's this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno

And like I said, he admitted he made a mistake (was thinking of 57 primaries, not states) and laughed it off. Trump? He can't even do that.

Honestly, when has he ever said "okay, that was a mistake and that sounded dumb, now let me clarify?" He hasn't and can't!

He is a narcissistic buffoon, and that is the problem...

Or, was he referring to late-term abortions as "covefe abortions?"

And no, he hasn't admitted to misspelling "coverage" yet and still insists that's an actual word.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Trump doesn't like freeloaders. Those babies gotta get out of that womb and get to work Making America Great Again!

I agree. And let me tell you, the placenta is not giving us its best, its sending us its worst! A lot of these full-term babies are murderers and rapists. Believe me.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:37 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Obviously, he meant "to be aborted."
Just like that time when Obama said he'd been to 52 states. Leave it to liberals to make a capital case of a misstatement-poor things! The reality is that the Democrat establishment and extreme liberals believe partial birth or full birth abortion is perfectly acceptable. Their extreme agenda towards the abortion industry puts them at odds with where mainstream America is and the public needs to know where the Democrats stand.

Old 01-24-2018, 02:37 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Has Trump signed the Executive Order on this yet?

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 01-24-2018 at 04:06 AM..

Old 01-24-2018, 04:05 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here is the deal, there is a big difference between being "smart" and being "intelligent". Donald Trump is smart in one area, and that is how to convince a certain percentage of people that he has something to offer them.

Anyone who remembers any of the TV Evangelists of the past, will remember how they were smart enough to con a lot of people into believing the crap they were telling them. There was one "Preacher" who actually told his congregation that " The Lord wants me to wear $2000 suits and fly around in jets", and his blind followers put money in that collection plate so that he could have "what God wanted him to have ." !

Donald Trump was "smart" enough to see a lot of angry, displeased people in America, and he picked up on their cues and spit back the words they wanted to hear. "Jobs, drain the swamp, illegals, America first, etc." He didn't have a plan how to get those done, but that didn't matter, he just needed enough of them to believe it to get him elected. He is a classic con man, through and through.
I don't think he had a plan because he didn't intend to win, didn't think he'd win, and didn't want to win. He wanted to give his brand more visibility, wanted to be able to continue to bash Obama, and wanted to be able to add being able to say "the system is rigged" until just before he's put in the ground (after dying from natural causes) and having dirt shoveled on top of his casket.

Old 01-24-2018, 04:08 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Even if he meant born instead of aborted, it still doesn't make sense.

Old 01-25-2018, 01:04 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I’ve never misspoken in my life. I guess I should become a Democrat.
And, I bet you never poked fun when obama said "57 states" or gw repeatedly said "nunkular", right? Never?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies