Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2018, 10:49 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Are libs going to blame the Russians for this?
You better believe it. Owning the media means reality is what you say it is.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
More nonsense, more fake news, if you had more than lying Gowdy and their mates, you would post it.

BUT YOU DONT. YOU ARE NOT POSTING FACTS, just noise..

tell me guys, what happened to the super hot everyone is going to jail "fusion gps" story?
You're listening to it right now.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:51 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,254,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You better believe it. Owning the media means reality is what you say it is.
The problem is they're more likely to believe what they say than the other side.

Propaganda is self-defeating if it causes your own side to lose touch with reality.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So the texts they can't find they are reporting on.

Does that mean they found the texts?
The missing texts are from December 2016 to May 2017. This is a text from November 2016.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:03 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,794,600 times
Even if you do not support Trump you must agree that we had people abusing positions of power within our Intelligence Community. The stuff Wyden and Paul warned would happen, clearly happened.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
That's what I've been saying. Look at the leaks that started after his state of the union speech. And how they took out Sessions in such a calculated fashion (he didn't stand a chance and folded like a cheap suit) so they could have a free run at the president. I believe certain members in the media is complicit in the takedown attempt also.
Oh, there's no doubt about that. The crazy sh*t that came from the TV every morning when my wife turned on Today was clearly intended to serve the goal of election nullification.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:06 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aero99 View Post
I am sure you could use that excuse if you were dealing with the fbi, you would be facing obstruction of justice charges. tell the irs you "failed to preserve" five months of receipts and financial records

"The FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations."

FBI Failed To Preserve Strzok Text Messages M | The Daily Caller

https://twitter.com/jnmrice/status/955548662221950976
Hillary deleted 30,000 emails, illegally had classified documents on a home server and wiped the hard drive and destroyed mobile devices with a hammer. She is still free.

Louis Lerner deleted government emails and destroyed her laptop to hide correspondence.

And both walk free. What are the chances of the FBI being held accountable? Granted, now we have an administration that is far less likely to overlook criminal activity than the previous one that took corruption to new levels.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:16 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Sometimes you watch these people and wonder if they hear themselves? I also wonder how some of them end up talking on TV. I will give as an example the idiot on Fox today that was stating the illegal aliens are American citizens. He was wearing a nice suit but his brain was out of order. Surely someone who is educated enough to end up on a panel on TV has to know the difference between someone who illegally slipped over the border with their parents and someone who was born here or came here legally and became a citizen.

Neil finally just let him rave on. He would not listen to facts. If it had been some of the other news agencies there would have been three other people agreeing with his lies.

And moneill, I have no interest in the rigged poll percentages. We just proved the polls are wrong about the illegals. American citizens prefer a secure government to a bunch of illegals bullying our representatives into making a bunch of unnecessary laws. Nothing wrong with the laws we have. We had 8 years of traitors ignoring our laws. Laws remove confusion when applied. We are interested in the facts; not repetition of lies until they are believed as facts.

Last edited by NCN; 01-22-2018 at 11:24 PM..

Old 01-23-2018, 12:20 AM

1,906 posts, read 2,039,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
More nonsense, more fake news, if you had more than lying Gowdy and their mates, you would post it.

BUT YOU DONT. YOU ARE NOT POSTING FACTS, just noise..

tell me guys, what happened to the super hot everyone is going to jail "fusion gps" story?

Or uranium 1 "we got Hillary' Tell me what happened to that..

This is all fake bs intended to muddy the water and smear our good honest security forces. Shame on you guys, you guys have completely abandoned honesty integrity dignity. You guys may as well be paid by Putin, because you are working with him hand in glove.
You are getting more and more ridiculous every time I am unfortunate enough to stumble into one of your posts.

The super hot "fusion gps" story is tied to the story this whole thread is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
50,000 text messages -- they know how many just not where they are -- they know what's in them but not where they are...

Got it.

Oh they found done that mentioned a secret society -- you really think two FBI agents are going to create a secret society and text each other about it -- really -- you believe that...lol.

Oh dear oh dear.
They received an initial batch of text messages in regards to the time frame the FBI was supposedly investigating Hillary's illegal email server.

When they read the alarming amount of collusion taking place to clear Hillary and an "insurance policy" to stop Trump if he got elected, they correctly requested more texts from a broader time frame.

Those texts just came in. Except they are conveniently missing a chunk from the most critical time frame, from just after the election until Muellers was appointed.

They did get some new texts in.

Among them was this one sent the day after the election.

Quote:
"Perhaps this is the first meeting of the secret society"
Now you put that together with the previous one talking about an insurance policy in case Trump wins the election and it doesn't look good at all.

Old 01-23-2018, 12:26 AM

1,906 posts, read 2,039,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Check out the timing of the missing text messages.

You can't make this stuff up.

https://twitter.com/directorblue/sta...23224208969728
yes, the time period these "missing" texts is beyond convenient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies