Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 10:43 AM

8,392 posts, read 7,652,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Jokes on you.

The effort to clear Hillary at all costs was far too obvious for questions to not be raised.

The evidence that has come to light in spite of the FBI leadership's best efforts to cover it up along with the now obvious ongoing efforts to conceal official FBI records means that this attempted coup will be fully exposed.

If the FBI's goal was to get Hilary Clinton elected, then I agree with you. They failed miserably.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:44 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Good luck getting an answer, in your dreams.

I don't really expect that type of poster to reply. Most of the extreme Trumpers don't engage in discussion they are here to spread propaganda and their nonsense is never supported by facts. instead they rely on quoting themselves in a circular fashion.... FBI is doing an excellent job, and that is the real problem for trumpers...

Old 01-23-2018, 10:46 AM

5,862 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
I don't really expect that type of poster to reply. Most of the extreme Trumpers don't engage in discussion they are here to spread propaganda and their nonsense is never supported by facts. instead they rely on quoting themselves in a circular fashion.... FBI is doing an excellent job, and that is the real problem for trumpers...
The FBI is corrupt and is doing a terrible job.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:46 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I have to admit that I found Wray to be a sketchy Trump pick at first. His connection to Chris Christie and the timing of his nomination by Trump the day before Comey was to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee had me wondering if he was going to be a lap dog.

Chris Wray was AG under the Bush administration from 2003-2005. Before that he worked in the DOJ specializing in corporate fraud and was was a prosecutor involved with 9/11. He's a Yale grad and has proven that the rule of law is more important then one man. I've gained respect for him for being adamant that the FBI does NOT belong to the president, but to the rule of law.

Kudos Chris for stopping dictator wise guy Don in his tracks. The FBI is not part of the family run business.
and that's why they want him gone. Trump wants loyalty to him only.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The FBI is corrupt and is doing a terrible job.
good for you. You got online, and posted your distrust of law enforcement. Now just try to support your claims with facts and you have a discussion....

Old 01-23-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
good for you. You got online, and posted your distrust of law enforcement. Now just try to support your claims with facts and you have a discussion....
https://pjmedia.com/trending/page-st...-day-election/ Secret society meeting the day after the election. The FBI is a swamp hat needs to be drained!

Old 01-23-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
https://pjmedia.com/trending/page-st...-day-election/ Secret society meeting the day after the election. The FBI is a swamp hat needs to be drained!
where are your facts. I am aware of your latest assumptions, your latest "story".

but i am asking you where are your facts, the facts that have you attacking law enforcement ? and i mean the facts, just list them.

don't be afraid.

Old 01-23-2018, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
Translation: Wray hasn't validated my beliefs, therefore he must be corrupt.
you nail it.

at the rate this guys are going they will have to staff trump's cabinet and departments with democrats ! they will run out of Republicans to call traitors...

hey trumpers, don't you get it when you guys are calling MOST Americans traitors , when you are attacking your own party when everyone seems to be against you... maybe just maybe you are on the wrong side of history.

Old 01-23-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
where are your facts. I am aware of your latest assumptions, your latest "story".

but i am asking you where are your facts, the facts that have you attacking law enforcement ? and i mean the facts, just list them.

don't be afraid.
it is a fact. He wrote it. Just like he wrote about deleting the texts. Whoa and now the texts are gone.

Old 01-23-2018, 11:13 AM

10,101 posts, read 6,441,828 times
Quote:
you nail it.

at the rate this guys are going they will have to staff trump's cabinet and departments with democrats ! they will run out of Republicans to call traitors...

hey trumpers, don't you get it when you guys are calling MOST Americans traitors , when you are attacking your own party when everyone seems to be against you... maybe just maybe you are on the wrong side of history.
No. they'll never get it. At this point in history, it's Trump's side and everyone else. Sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies