Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 08:55 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,888,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Why would a Polynesian man beat up a black man for sleeping with his sister? A Seattle Times columnist explains this for us:

If not for racist white people inventing race and racism, Tuimauga would never have become angry with Horne or even realized he was black.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-of-any-color/
According to the Left everything negative that happens is the fault of whites. I don't call it the great white scapegoat for nothing. The left has taken it to almost mythical and pseudo-religious proportions, basically replacing the concept of Satan with whites. This columnist's article is almost a rendition of the garden of Eden story-all of creation fell when whites tricked others with their knowledge of race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 09:26 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Black americans have no alliances with anyone. .
Shhhh....they don’t know any better. They think we’re all aligned against whites.

African Americans have NOT ONE alliance with any other group, and we don’t want one either.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But when you align yourself 90% to the democrats every time all the time, you effectively align yourself to the democrats' 'people of color' alliance.
Our vote is our business. Don’t worry about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You need to wake up, buddy boy. Fifty years ago, almost everyone in this country was white or black. The whole point of immigration policy is to change that fact. Primarily this immigration policy is anti-white, but it's also an anti-black thing. We should be working together to stop it.
Hell no. No working together. Forget it. We have no interest in that. The same people that don’t like the illegals dislike blacks just as much.

So, nah. We’ll pass.

Quote:
Okay but what friends do whites have? All we have is backstabbing white liberals and elitist and it goes downhill from there.
That’s not our problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Everyone always loves to hate racist whitey. But if I made a list of the most anti-black people I ever met, Pacific Islanders would occupy 90 percent of it.
So. The main question is why are they so comfortable telling YOU about how much they hate blacks?

Old 02-06-2018, 07:13 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,426,296 times
Quote:
According to the Left everything negative that happens is the fault of whites. I don't call it the great white scapegoat for nothing. The left has taken it to almost mythical and pseudo-religious proportions, basically replacing the concept of Satan with whites. This columnist's article is almost a rendition of the garden of Eden story-all of creation fell when whites tricked others with their knowledge of race.

If you study the social justice rhetoric, it has all the hallmarks of an evangelical religious revival. Even the terms used.... being WOKE, for example, are straight out of the type of religious revivals that swept across the country by shyster preachers.

They are bathed in the same ignorance as well. Other hallmarks of how the modern left-wing is nothing short of a religion:

There's canon. There's doctrines. There are fears of excommunication. There is community and behavioral control. Thought control. In-group/out-group dichotomies. Good vs. evil. Redemption and themes of utopia and paradise. The creation of false histories and myths.

There are already books written about this phenomena.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:34 AM

73,067 posts, read 62,694,503 times
This just shows Blacks are the most looked down on group in American. It angers me, but there isn't much I can personally do. I can only take care of me.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:56 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,431,383 times
If people can't see and research the history of opposition amongst black folks in every sector including business, real estate, employment, etc. That's their problem. That's why there are laws in place now. So they can keep believing there haven't been problems for decades. But I'm educated enough to know the facts.

I would never dispute that racism exists among all cultures but it has largely been with the people that have had power and leadership over this country for many decades, the white male.

There are far more racist white people that are in power than any other group. Just like there are many more males in a position of power over females to use their privilege to sexually harass us.

Those are facts. But you won't see a thread started by a white male about the issues that plague that group. This forum doesn't represent the many problems in American groups as a whole. OP's only want to address minority and women issues. No stones in their house. Fake news!

Old 02-06-2018, 05:42 PM

No mention of this on the Seattle area forum. It is a shock for me. I have never heard of racial tensions between Blacks and Pacific Islanders. And this is Seattle. I know Seattle has its rough parts, but I would expect this out of Los Angeles, not Seattle.

On the other hand, I find that Black males are the #1 demographic many people will tell their family members "don't date those people". I take it personal because I am a Black male and I don't like being looked down on.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
If you study the social justice rhetoric, it has all the hallmarks of an evangelical religious revival. Even the terms used.... being WOKE, for example, are straight out of the type of religious revivals that swept across the country by shyster preachers.

They are bathed in the same ignorance as well. Other hallmarks of how the modern left-wing is nothing short of a religion:

There's canon. There's doctrines. There are fears of excommunication. There is community and behavioral control. Thought control. In-group/out-group dichotomies. Good vs. evil. Redemption and themes of utopia and paradise. The creation of false histories and myths.

There are already books written about this phenomena.
Leftism is promoted with psuedo-religious tactics. I haven't seen the books you mentioned on it. Anyone familiar with Judeo-Christianity would recognize it. There's the white scapegoat and sacrificial lamb, the "original sin" of slavery and noticing race, "this is (isn't) our values", saved by faith or belief only "proposition nation", the chosen "people of color", blasphemy or unpardonable sin of discrimination and "racism", denial of science "race realism", attacking another religion and beliefs namely Christianity itself, etc.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
No mention of this on the Seattle area forum. It is a shock for me. I have never heard of racial tensions between Blacks and Pacific Islanders. And this is Seattle. I know Seattle has its rough parts, but I would expect this out of Los Angeles, not Seattle.

On the other hand, I find that Black males are the #1 demographic many people will tell their family members "don't date those people". I take it personal because I am a Black male and I don't like being looked down on.
The media only wants to focus on the rare when white attacks non-white. It's not interested in letting you know when non-whites attack white or when non-white vs non-white. It doesn't fit the diversity narrative.

Old 02-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
The media only wants to focus on the rare when white attacks non-white. It's not interested in letting you know when non-whites attack white or when non-white vs non-white. It doesn't fit the diversity narrative.
And yet I can find stuff in the media about racial tensions between Blacks and Mexicans, and Blacks and Haitians.

American blacks, Haitians clash at politcal forum | South Florida Times.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...outputType=amp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies