Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 02:02 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,250,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Repubs have gone bat shirt crazy.
Exposing Leftist hypocrisy is not crazy. Also, you would be the first to post republican/Trump hypocrisy if you had the chance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 02:02 PM

15,722 posts, read 9,556,336 times
His grandfather was assassinated. So was his great uncle. I can't think of better reasons if he did choose to live on a compound behind walls.

Old 02-01-2018, 02:04 PM

27,219 posts, read 46,824,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
His grandfather was assassinated. So was his great uncle. I can't think of better reasons if he did choose to live on a compound behind walls.
His Uncle or Cousin killed a young woman! Joe Kennedy decided to hold the speech in front of a car! How ironic!

Old 02-01-2018, 02:06 PM

5,316 posts, read 2,122,612 times
So, putting aside the fact that he lives in Massachusetts, not Florida....

This house appears to be on the beach. Hmmm, I wonder what natural, non-people related reasons there might be for a wall in such a location....

Old 02-01-2018, 02:07 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,714,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
One speech and he’s taking up space in their heads.
Oh I love it. Joe Kennedy III single handily branded the Democrat Party as the Anti-American Party.

Your house is burning down and all you can do is talk about Trump's supporters. Talk about renting space. haha

Old 02-01-2018, 02:09 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,004,443 times
As long as he tears the wall down and leaves all his doors and windows unlocked. Then I will believe him.

Old 02-01-2018, 02:12 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,850,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Wow, Trumpettes are really threatened by the possibility that Joe Kennedy might be a rising star in the Democratic Party. I guess I should take closer look at the young pup. By the way, that wall couldn't keep anyone out and is more liking to keep the family pets and children in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
One speech and he’s taking up space in their heads.

He could have faded into the background but these silly threads are going to keep his awareness high.

Nice job OP.
On these, many Democrats were already looking toward him to potentially fun for president in 2020. I've mentioned that on a couple threads around here. Him having a celebrity name and all is something that would draw people. Plus he is likeable.

On the picture, where did it come from? Also, I'm sure the wall has been around that house a long time. I doubt Joe III had it built, it is an old concrete wall. So did a quick google....

I looked up "joe kennedy house in florida" and the picture that is in the OP looks like a house the Kennedy family sold in 2015 and which Joe Kennedy III did not buy - his great grandfather - Joe Kennedy Sr. bought the house in the 1930s. It had been in his family for decades and the wall was built to protect the family due to their celebrity and political status, which makes sense.

People shouldn't just post random pictures and state it is someone's house.

If you have some sort of proof the random picture actually is Joe III's house, I'd like to see it

Former Kennedy Estate in Palm Beach Sold for $31 million May 2015

Old 02-01-2018, 02:15 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,864,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/rf/im...edy-Estate.jpg

Joe Kennedy, the wealthy heir to the Kennedy Dynasty who held the ridiculous rebuttal speech after the Great speech of President Trump after the SOTU on Tuesday lives in this Huge Mansion surrounded by high concrete walls.

BUT Joe had to say that it is inhuman to have a wall around the country and we need to let anyone in. Hey Joe, start letting illegals and others into your yard and get rid of your concrete wall!

What a spoiled brat!
That is a sea wall.

Old 02-01-2018, 02:19 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,714,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
That is a sea wall.
Funny how the house next to it doesn't need one.

Old 02-01-2018, 02:22 PM

9,920 posts, read 7,264,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
On these, many Democrats were already looking toward him to potentially fun for president in 2020. I've mentioned that on a couple threads around here. Him having a celebrity name and all is something that would draw people. Plus he is likeable.

On the picture, where did it come from? Also, I'm sure the wall has been around that house a long time. I doubt Joe III had it built, it is an old concrete wall. So did a quick google....

I looked up "joe kennedy house in florida" and the picture that is in the OP looks like a house the Kennedy family sold in 2015 and which Joe Kennedy III did not buy - his great grandfather - Joe Kennedy Sr. bought the house in the 1930s. It had been in his family for decades and the wall was built to protect the family due to their celebrity and political status, which makes sense.

People shouldn't just post random pictures and state it is someone's house.

If you have some sort of proof the random picture actually is Joe III's house, I'd like to see it

Former Kennedy Estate in Palm Beach Sold for $31 million May 2015
Even the Daily Caller notes that isn't his house - it was sold in 1995 by the family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies