Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 05:28 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Are you sure there isn't some other easy identifier you're leaving out for these people you apparently don't like? Go ahead, spit it out; be "presidential."
Democrats?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 05:45 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I'm really beginning to dislike this term. This is not fake news, it's not bias and it's not intentional . It's just another example of the extremely poor state of "journalism".
The only fake news I can think of disregard facts and just do fake reporting regardless, like say InfoWars with PizzaGate. This reporting while wrong, seems like a case of first to report, not first to check typos. Also ANTIFA don't really need to incite Philly sports fans (just listen to WWE fans), this is fairly typical for them, especially Eagle fans.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:28 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The first words a kid in Philadelphia learns are "Dallas sucks!"

Eagles fans are known to be the rowdiest in the nation. I'll tell you one thing, if you ever go see a home game it is something you will never forget. Hard to describe but it's a unique experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCtdZtOd-M
Two of my friends were at the game, and afraid for their lives trying to get home. I heard all about it.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:29 AM

37,221 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Are you sure there isn't some other easy identifier you're leaving out for these people you apparently don't like? Go ahead, spit it out; be "presidential."
Hillary is always the one they load into the cannon when they run out of ammunition. How predictable.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:31 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Try reading your own link, apparently it was fixed.

What the hell is it with people like you that try to discredit all media because some random site makes a typo? Get a clue already.
you sound triggered, please return to your safe space.

confusing left with right in political context is not a simple typo

The media is discrediting themselves when they keep trying to pull crap like this

Old 02-07-2018, 07:52 AM

977 posts, read 567,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
you sound triggered, please return to your safe space.

confusing left with right in political context is not a simple typo

The media is discrediting themselves when they keep trying to pull crap like this
Yeah, how the heck is printing "right" instead of "left" a typo? That's an intentional mistake, not an accidental one. I could see if they called ANTIFA a "letf wing" group...that's a typo. It's pretty hard to accidentally type the word "right" when you meant to type "left".

Old 02-07-2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stremba View Post
Yeah, how the heck is printing "right" instead of "left" a typo? That's an intentional mistake, not an accidental one. I could see if they called ANTIFA a "letf wing" group...that's a typo. It's pretty hard to accidentally type the word "right" when you meant to type "left".
Fingers typing too fast perhaps.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:11 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Try reading your own link, apparently it was fixed.

What the hell is it with people like you that try to discredit all media because some random site makes a typo? Get a clue already.
They discredit themselves. Get a clue already!

Old 02-07-2018, 08:14 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I see the graduates of govt safety net university were at work again in philly.
Nothing says "our team won!" like burning down the city and destroying other peoples stuff.
The city didn't burn, and the damage was very minimal. Yes, there were a few knuckleheads, but no different than any other city, and probably less.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I see the graduates of govt safety net university were at work again in philly.
Nothing says "our team won!" like burning down the city and destroying other peoples stuff.
Uh Philly is known for this long before ANTIFA. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...ticle-1.305000 but yeah, let's attack the favorite target and not admit Philly sport fans are among the worst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies