Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 07:47 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
tRump: "The problem is that we have STUPID PEOPLE running our government! I will get the best people in the world if I'm elected!"

highest turnover in history, and we're not even 13 months in.

Carry on.

Although we all try to make the best hiring decisions we can't always be right and people are fired all the time. Top be a good employee you have to be a team player working toward the same goal. Some people are team players, others are not. We've all worked with these kind of people. Omaraossa seems to be all about herself and not working together.

Either way, don't we wish everyone was as perfect as you?

Old 02-08-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Uh yeah. Just like when she was on Celebrity Apprentice. Watch that show and no sane person would make he a McDonalds manager.
LOL, as I said, his loyalty to people must have gotten in his way. I would think that's why they hired her for the show, it seems that she's a drama queen who's nails are out for the kill if you don't give her what she wants.

Strange because when she was in the WH, I saw her speak on Trump's behalf and she was an ardent supporter and defender. Obviously she's the type to go which ever way the wind blows (what ever benefits her).

Old 02-08-2018, 07:51 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
So much winning

Old 02-08-2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
So much winning
I'm winning too

Old 02-08-2018, 07:54 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, as I said, his loyalty to people must have gotten in his way.

I would think that's why they hired her for the show, it seems that she's a drama queen who's nails are out for the kill if you don't give her what she wants.

Strange because when she was in the WH, I saw her speak on Trump's behalf and she was an ardent supporter and defender. Obviously whichever way the wind blows that she thinks will benefit her I guess.
See this does not fly for multiple reasons. One she was on the show multiple times so one would think that Trump had a gauge. Two. Nothing in her background suggested presidential advisor.

In either case it shows very poor judgement on Trump hiring her. Now we get a pissing match between the two with the WH citing she was fired 3 times on celebrity apprentice. If that line of thinking does not depress you than we have nothing to discuss.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
See this does not fly for multiple reasons. One she was on the show multiple times so one would think that Trump had a gauge. Two. Nothing in her background suggested presidential advisor.

In either case it shows very poor judgement on Trump hiring her. Now we get a pissing match between the two with the WH citing she was fired 3 times on celebrity apprentice. If that line of thinking does not depress you than we have nothing to discuss.
Of course something in her background suggested she could be an adviser. She's a fighter, kind of like a street fighter and that can be good if she's on your side, bad if you p*ss her off. Of course we should expect her to attack the WH. She's been embarrassed in public and needs to save face, she wants to be accepted in liberal land. Come on, use your common sense and street smarts.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:05 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Omari's a ... what else is there to say! Fired! Again!

She may get the record of most times being fired.

Since Trump fired her four times doesn't that make him an idiot? Does he have short term memory issues? I mean who hires a person a fourth time after they fired them three times? And the fourth time to be an illustrious position of WH staffer?

Old 02-08-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Since Trump fired her four times doesn't that make him an idiot? Does he have short term memory issues? I mean who hires a person a fourth time after they fired them three times? And the fourth time to be an illustrious position of WH staffer?
He obviously saw some good things in her. Don't you believe in second chances? The show was a one situation which didn't work, he gave her another chance in a different situation, that didn't work either.

If she doesn't get back in someone's good graces then she's screwed. The only people she has a chance of acceptance is now liberals. She's on a TV show so obviously they are giving her a chance now but there are different criteria to be accepted with these people and the first requirement is to be a Trump basher.

Can you imagine if she defended Trump? She'd never be accepted by them. Again, use common sense.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:13 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
He obviously saw some good things in her. Don't you believe in second chances?

The show was a one situation which didn't work, he gave her another chance in a different situation, that didn't work either.
He gave her a chance to show how good she can be but clearly she is/was as I expected!

Old 02-08-2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
The game of the show is to stay in to be the last man / woman standing. She doesn't want to be sent home. If she doesn't Trump bash, they would get rid of her.

Again, use common sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies