Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 10:55 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
How does purchasing advertising and posting beliefs constitute an attack?
It's called propaganda. Looks it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2018, 11:00 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,533,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So what do you want him
To do?

Ban Russians from
Using Facebook?

Bomb Russia?
He could start by ending with bromance with Putin and calling a news conference where he says,
Quote:
"I have in the past thrown shade on the possibility of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. There is a growing mountain of evidence that this in fact may be the case. Let me be clear. Any interference in the electoral process of the United States by a foreign nation and must not be allowed. I'm urging everyone from my campaign staff and anyone who has served under me in the White House to cooperate with the ongoing investigation where ever the facts may lead."
No, I am not on drugs and no I don't think he will say any such thing.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Please cut the guy some slack, he has important issues to deal with. Bone spurs, Playboy bunnies, and tweeting insults.

A man can only do what a man can do, you know.
You forgot watching TV. Oh, and golfing.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:04 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
It's called propaganda. Looks it up.
So, what then is the stuff that he MSM proliferates?

Old 02-19-2018, 11:06 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,245,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So what do you want him
To do?

Ban Russians from
Using Facebook?

Bomb Russia?
I've been wondering that too.....Dems what do you want Trump to do about Russia (we've done to them at least as much as they've done to us by the way)? They have the ability to destroy life on the planet, do you think starting a war with them is a good idea or should we try to have a peaceful fruitful relationship with them?

Obama and Clapper have already said no serious person would think Russia impacted the election....Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
There is ONE picture of him wearing the cap.
Oh , and in that picture, and many others, he's dressed like antifa .. he must be an antifa member, too
He posted allah akbar .. he must be a part of isis, too.
Some nationalist nut, looking for recognition, claims Cruz was a part of his tiny group .. he must be a nazi, too.
Him supposedly wearing a MAGA hat makes him guilty of wearing a dumb hat in my mind. I don't know if it says anything about his opinions or if it even matters. The shots of him wearing the AntiFa and communist stuff has been debunked. I also don't know if we can believe a crazy white supremacist who claims Cr*z trained with them.

I actually saw more shots of him wearing what appears to be an Army knit cap, but that doesn't mean anything either.

the fact is that none of these are illegal in and of themselves. It's just a way that both political parties can place blame on the other side. It takes time and energy away from actually talking about the real issues here and serves no real purpose.

Stop doing it.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
what do you want Trump to do about Russia...
Sanctions anybody? The ones passed by Congress that Trump refused to act on.
Quote:
They have the ability to destroy life on the planet, do you think starting a war with them is a good idea or should we try to have a peaceful fruitful relationship with them?
What about North Korea? Do you think Trump's childish rants and namecalling are helping us keep a madman from firing off a nuke? Oh, I haven't seen anyone actually calling for a war with Russia. But the Trump Administration certainly has been hinting at war with the "Rocket Man"
Quote:
Obama and Clapper have already said no serious person would think Russia impacted the election....Hillary lost because she was a poor candidate.
Because we know how high you hold Obama in esteem. I don't know if any evidence has been found that Clinton lost the election due to Russian meddling. It doesn't mean evidence won't be found. But, of course, the investigation is about more than just the Russians actually causing the election to be rigged.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:45 AM

23,655 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Small team of bloggers. Uh-huh. Try buildings full of IT people, researchers, finance people, attacking the US on many fronts in an assault on an unprecedented scale. It happened and it's not fake. We have the proof.
When the media released pictures of the fb ads, did you even look at them? For having "buildings full of IT people....." the ads were very pathetic. If anyone had passed the ads around on fb, they probably did so for a laugh, because the ads were so very bad. There were anti Trump ads in that lot, too.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:49 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,245,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Sanctions anybody? The ones passed by Congress that Trump refused to act on.

What about North Korea? Do you think Trump's childish rants and namecalling are helping us keep a madman from firing off a nuke? Oh, I haven't seen anyone actually calling for a war with Russia. But the Trump Administration certainly has been hinting at war with the "Rocket Man"
Because we know how high you hold Obama in esteem. I don't know if any evidence has been found that Clinton lost the election due to Russian meddling. It doesn't mean evidence won't be found. But, of course, the investigation is about more than just the Russians actually causing the election to be rigged.
Yes I understand the investigation to be the establishment pulling out everything and throwing it on the wall in the hopes that something sticks in order for them to depose the President. No intelligent person (Obama's words) thinks Russia impacted the election.

I think Rocket Man is pretty funny but I have to admit I question the wisdom of name calling with "Rocket Man" although my IQ is only 140 and Trump's is well over 150 so I have to give him the benefit of my doubt.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:52 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,733,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC4E View Post
He's also only the second president in history to have access to Twitter

BREAKING: Abraham Lincoln the worst president ever because he didn't tweet status updates weekly to the Republic
History note.... Lincoln was the first President to us Trains for electioneering during his re-election. They racked him over the coals for that!...Look it up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies