Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 10:39 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Hah, suuuurree, go to same school. Good one

“Your America”

You are a fool for the Russians.
That is what they wanted. To divide people in America. And you are the fool for falling for it.

I did not like Obama as President, but I still respect the Presidency and that he was OUR President.
Yes, they wanted to stay so their youngest could finish school. I would have done the same thing.

"The Obamas want to stay in the area until their youngest daughter, Sasha, finishes high school."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ton/102360590/

There is no Obamagate.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:46 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Oh more Nunes memos -- trying to deflect from other stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Nunes has absolutely zero credibility any longer. He should be removed from the House Intelligence Committee. That he still chairs that committee is a joke.
What do you mean that Nunes has no credibility?

There are two separate sources confirming that Obama, and his top officials were directly involved in the Russian investigation.

Do you not believe verifiable evidence?

I guess you only believe unnamed sources, making completely unfounded claims.

There ware two separate sources confirming that Obama, and his top officials were directly involved in the Russian investigation.

It's time for them to answer questions about what they knew, and when they knew it.

Lets not forget that White House logs show the wife of Glenn Simpson visited for a meeting in April of 2016.

Did Obama, and his top people in the White House know about a plan to create a dossier in the spring of 2016?

Old 02-20-2018, 11:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
ObamaGate heating up
Please keep us updated.

That Nunes is one bad dude!

NObody messes with him.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:15 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
I admit, every time I read of another member of Mr. Trump's orbit being indicted by Mr. Mueller, I think "Wow! Obama better get lawyered up!"

Old 02-20-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I admit, every time I read of another member of Mr. Trump's orbit being indicted by Mr. Mueller, I think "Wow! Obama better get lawyered up!"
So do you think these people getting these letters are not going to hire lawyers to answer these questions?

Old 02-20-2018, 11:22 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Hah, suuuurree, go to same school. Good one

“Your America”

You are a fool for the Russians.
That is what they wanted. To divide people in America. And you are the fool for falling for it.

I did not like Obama as President, but I still respect the Presidency and that he was OUR President.
You make absolutely zero sense.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:23 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Nunes is sending letters to senior members of the Obama administration asking what they knew about the dossier, and when did they know it.

Nunes is a joke!

Quote:
I have never liked Obama as our President. I have always thought he was shady and not for America. He wanted a different America and he was and did some things to change the America most of us love and know. And Hillary would of been his gateway to keep doing it.
My hunch why he bought a house in Washington DC.

I have never understood the Mesiah of how so many people thought of him.

LOL...you cons are so funny. I know of no one that thought of President Obama as some messiah. That's just something you cons made up because Obama was and remains popular.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Nunes is a joke!
Nunes said there was FISA abuse, his memo shows that.

Schiff said there is more than circumstantial evidence of collusion, and a year later, still no evidence from Schiff.

And you say Nunes is a joke.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:30 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,369,132 times
Yuh, the first I'm reading about any Obamagate is right here, now. Not a thing.

Old 02-20-2018, 11:31 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Nunes is sending letters to senior members of the Obama administration asking what they knew about the dossier, and when did they know it.

It really doesn't look good when the trail of ObamaGate has lead directly to the top of the Obama administration at the very beginning of this scandal.

Two separate sources confirm that Obama, and his top officials were directly involved in the Russian investigation. They are trapped, and cannot deny directly knowledge of what was going on.

The questions Nunes is asking senior members of the Obama administration.

When and how did you first become aware of any of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
In what form (s) was the information in the Steele dossier presented to you? By whom? (please describe each instance)

Who did you share this information with? When? (Please describe each instance)

What official actions did you take as a result of receiving the information contained in the Steele Dossier?

Did you convene any meetings with the intelligence community and/or law enforcement communities as a result of the information contained in the Steele dossier?

When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by a Democrat-aligned entity?

When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and or Hillary for America (Clinton Campaign)?

When did you first become aware that the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA order on Carter Page?

Was President Obama briefed on any information contained in the dossier prior to January 5, 2017?

Did you discuss the information contained in the Steele dossier with any reporters or other representatives of the media? If so, who and when?

https://saraacarter.com/wp-content/u...-questions.pdf

https://saraacarter.com/wp-content/u...questionsb.pdf
Obama will be making history in the end!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies