Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2018, 07:18 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...26-p4z1p2.html

How dare they.

Our country is the life-blood of the Mexican economy, without us they'd be nothing.

Now this cartel-puppet in MC thinks he can gain moral victories by insulting our president? damn him I say.

Mexico needs to be disciplined.
So what are you think? Timeout? Or maybe something harsher like grounding Nieto for a week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2018, 07:29 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Anyone ever hear of Mexifornia, Mexizona, Mexias. Who was in these states first?

Mexicans were not the first in the U.S. What are you talking about? They are called Mexicans because they are from Mexico, duh.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:37 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,735 times
Quote:

How dare they.

Our country is the life-blood of the Mexican economy, without us they'd be nothing.

Now this cartel-puppet in MC thinks he can gain moral victories by insulting our president? damn him I say.

Trump needs Nieto more than Nieto needs Trump. Nieto is not coming because he will not aqueous to Trump's demand that Mexico states that they will pay for the wall.

Trump can't go back to his base and say Mexico won't pay for he wall he is demanding after he insulted a whole country.

Without us, Mexico would sell their goods to China, India, Russia, etc...

Trump needs to be schooled that you can't insult allies and then demand they do what you tell them.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Doesn't matter if they live in Mexico or the US at present. His remark implies that future undocumented Mexicans will end up being "rapists", etc. (btw, the "I assume some are good people" is just a rhetorical fig leaf to keep people from calling him out on his xenophobic bigotry. He proved too many times to be an insincere charlatan, so this fig leaf has no credibility). BTW, they are less likely to commit crime than the US-born population, unless you consider this The Wall Street Journal story (not exactly a liberal site) "fake news" as well.

"Undocumented" Mexicans? Who the heck are they? They are illegal aliens! Trump in no way implied that all illegal aliens are rapists and murderers, present or future. The fact is that some are. WTH does xenophobia or bigotry have to do with wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced? I'm bigoted against all law breakers, foreign or domestic, though. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so! As for xenophobia it's the description of someone who has a fear of strangers. What race, ethic group, nationality isn't also in our country legally? They aren't the problem!

It doesn't matter whether or not illegal aliens commit more or less crime than our own citizens. They have no right to be here and have broken the law by coming to our country illegally, taken up residence and took a job they aren't entitled to. They need to be deported! Many if not most are felons by using fake or stolen SS numbers or working for cash evading taxes but I guess that doesn't matter to you liberal lefties, does it?

Old 02-25-2018, 07:41 PM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Then you insult our country. You'd have been honored if Obama showed up to your house. If Trump actually took the time to come you should be humbled by the representative of your country paying you special respect.

Enough of this partisan political play, we should all love and support our country.
If Obama showed up at your house while he was president would you have been honored? I doubt it.

You don't seem to grasp the concept that the president of a nation is not synonymous with the nation itself. You can hate the president of your nation but still love your nation. This is not a dictatorship, after all. Only dictators and their cultists expect undying devotion and loyalty to both the dictator and everything that he represents. It was Napoleon who said, "I am the state." This is not a dictatorship like under Napoleon.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Trump needs Nieto more than Nieto needs Trump. Nieto is not coming because he will not aqueous to Trump's demand that Mexico states that they will pay for the wall.

Trump can't go back to his base and say Mexico won't pay for he wall he is demanding after he insulted a whole country.

Without us, Mexico would sell their goods to China, India, Russia, etc...

Trump needs to be schooled that you can't insult allies and then demand they do what you tell them.

So stating facts are now considered to be insults that shouldn't be spoken? We should kiss Nieto's arse instead and pretend they are something that they are not? WTH? Of course Mexico says they won't pay for the wall that was expected but as I said there are ways to make them pay for it and Neito knows it so he thinks by stomping his little foot that will change it? Mexico isn't an ally of ours anyway they are an enemy. I never cared whether Mexico paid for the wall or not anyway and many other conservatives feel the same way. We didn't fail economics as we know that even if the taxpayer has to pay for the wall it's well worth it compared to the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:47 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:

How dare they.

How dare they do this to a man who has only said such wonderful things about them. When he said they were sending their worst, their rapists, murderers, and, I assume, some are good people, that was such a kind , thoughtful thing to say.

These ingrates ! Don't they know they should get down on their knees and throw flower petals at his feet when he visits ?

I hope Trump doesn't get wind of this, because his feelings would be very hurt, and , as we all know, his feelings get hurt very easily. Poor Trump is so misunderstood.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So stating facts are now considered to be insults that shouldn't be spoken? We should kiss Nieto's arse instead and pretend they are something that they are not? WTH? Of course Mexico says they won't pay for the wall that was expected but as I said there are ways to make them pay for it and Neito knows it so he thinks by stomping his little foot that will change it? Mexico isn't an ally of ours anyway they are an enemy. I never cared whether Mexico paid for the wall or not anyway and many other conservatives feel the same way. We didn't fail economics as we know that even if the taxpayer has to pay for the wall it's well worth it compared to the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us.

Why? Since when is a country responsible for its citizens acting poorly in another country? Should Canada send us a bill for all the draft dodgers than skipped into their country?

Old 02-25-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well, what is the plan?

Are you joking? There have been numerous posts by the members in here denoting how it could be done but it you want to pretend you haven't heard of it I'll play along. Here's Trump's plan to make Mexico "involuntarily" pay for the wall. No check is needed.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Old 02-25-2018, 07:54 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What part of your claim is true? Provide factual unbiased links to support your claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Okay. Maybe your right. How are they doing that? Please include links.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Link, please? Sorry, I don't believe you. I think you're making it up as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So when can we expect those factual unbiased links that support your claim that Mexico is encouraging/sending their undesirables here illegally?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies