Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 06:51 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Watch this video ALL THE WAY THROUGH. It's about specific plans of action in 1962.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5rBc4GS06s

Here's the document that is being discussed. Page 7 and 8 are particularly interesting.

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/20010430/doc1.pdf

See how long this thread stays open.

How many will actually watch and read? That is what I meant about getting information.
I've heard Operation Northwood was the blueprint for 9/11.

9/11 is basically the false flag of false flags. I cant help but burst out laughing every time I picture Larry Silverstein yelling "PULL IT!" through the phone and watching Building 7 come thundering down in a giant cloud of insurance settlements worth billions.

Didn't the United States blow up one of their own ships in Havana harbor back in the 1800's to start a war with somebody? They've been pulling this type of garbage since way back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2018, 06:52 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
I've said I don't know what to believe because there are too many discrepancies. Do you not understand that sentence?

Now go watch the video that discuss the doc or read the government document yourself that shows step by step how they plan to use mock funerals and false news reports and fake soldiers to create a specific situation.

Go on, go read it. It's a memorandum for the sec of defense. March 1962. Cuba. Unclassified. from the joint chiefs of staff office.

Go on, read it. Let me know what you think.
Nothing to do with Colton Is an and his admitted lie.

Old 02-28-2018, 06:55 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Nothing to do with Colton Is an and his admitted lie.
Message received. You only believe what you are TOLD to believe. Good little sheep.

Unclassified gov't documents don't interest you because you do not want the truth. You'd rather lap up whatever they tell you to believe.

Got it. No further discussion necessary. Live in bliss .. Ignorant Bliss.

Old 02-28-2018, 06:57 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I've heard Operation Northwood was the blueprint for 9/11.

9/11 is basically the false flag of false flags. I cant help but burst out laughing every time I picture Larry Silverstein yelling "PULL IT!" through the phone and watching Building 7 come thundering down in a giant cloud of insurance settlements worth billions.

Didn't the United States blow up one of their own ships in Havana harbor back in the 1800's to start a war with somebody? They've been pulling this type of garbage since way back.
What I find stunning is you can offer up GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS that spell it out -- and people STILL refuse to look at it. It's freaking GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

It still amazes me. I don't know why, but it does. The absolute lack of the ability to think. Not even thinking critically which is a whole other matter, but just ... to THINK.

People only want to lap up what they are told. It's so sad.

Old 02-28-2018, 06:58 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Whenever I see the phrase "false flag" the phrase "paranoid gibberish" immediately comes to mind.
Is that kind of like "Deep State" or "Crisis Actor"?

Old 02-28-2018, 06:59 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
Message received. You only believe what you are TOLD to believe. Good little sheep.

Unclassified gov't documents don't interest you because you do not want the truth. You'd rather lap up whatever they tell you to believe.

Got it. No further discussion necessary. Live in bliss .. Ignorant Bliss.
Deflecting but nice try.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:13 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Quote:
What I find stunning is you can offer up GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS that spell it out -- and people STILL refuse to look at it. It's freaking GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

It still amazes me. I don't know why, but it does. The absolute lack of the ability to think. Not even thinking critically which is a whole other matter, but just ... to THINK.

People only want to lap up what they are told. It's so sad.
It's cognitive dissonance. They don't want to believe their country could do such horrible things for nefarious reasons. They also don't realize just how extraordinarily bad a small minority of the human population is really capable of being, since people like this are not often encountered out in the "normal" world. Then you have the largest group of people I think who utterly can't bring themselves to care so long as sports are on TV, their Facebook and Twitter are lavishing attention on them, or they're indulging in the lamest of kabuki theatre partisan politics like you see on MSNBC and Fox News, poring over what Trump ate for lunch that day.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:59 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,012,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Reading many of these threads, LOTS of people obviously do not know what a false flag is, they seem to think EVERYONE must be 'in on it', law enforcement, the kids, teachers, etc. That could not be more wrong.

To anyone in or around the school, a false flag shooting would look exactly like a real mass shooting, they would just see a gunman killing people. The only ones who would be in on it, would be the shooter and those who orchestrated it (they may not necessarily even be at the school when it happens either).

Looking back to the 1970s and 80s, when our Govt illegally experimented on adults and kids, (Mk Ultra) they took part in a conspiracy, they lied about it, and what they were trying to accomplish (and how), so imo, Govt does not have a good track record in this regard, a handful of dead children would not bother a tyrannical Gvt in the least, especially if the result benefited them.
In this day and age how do they make up the background of the shooter? the kid is real, are you saying some manchurian candidate like mind control thing, otherwise how?

Old 02-28-2018, 08:19 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I don't know why you'd assume he had agreed to anything. The FBI knew about him, we know that. If a power far greater than you decides you're in deep trouble, what are you going do about it? People just don't get this I guess.
I am not assuming because I don't want to make an ass out of you and me. What I am doing is thinking critically. I do agree the FBI knew but let's remember 90% of tips were ruled unsubstantiated tips as per the FBI in their apology. This is due to false reporting, not enough leads, shaky evidence, etc. Then add in because unless this person committed a terrorist threat where the FBI have enough leverage to actually make this guy a patsy for a false flag? The FBI cannot treat a U.S. citizen in a way to coerce them by death, the CIA can't even torture foreign terrorists into cohersion. While I don't want to think Vegas was, a dead body is a better patsy than a living young male. Now if he was to godforbid Oswald, I would put weight into it.

Old 02-28-2018, 08:21 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The big push to completely control the narrative, with conservative voices being censored and ban from social media.

Are they going to silence all opposing views, so they can control the narrative for the next false flag?

For a "False Flag" to be successful, the media has to be the gatekeepers in their pocket, for them to get away with it.
If you love Alex Jones, then you love the concept of false flags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies