Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2018, 01:43 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,348,613 times

Advertisements

He doesn’t listen to his counsel, he thinks he knows the law better than the attorneys he hires, he lacks self-control, and he has a big mouth on Twitter. I guess he can only be worse if he is unable to pay.

https://abovethelaw.com/2018/03/a-ru...united-states/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2018, 05:37 PM

21,156 posts, read 19,748,059 times
What’s there to defend?

Old 03-26-2018, 05:39 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,704,418 times
He is the epitome of a lot of bad things. Being a bad client - that is, one who thinks he is smarter than his attorney, never listens or take advice from experts, and can't shut his mouth - is just a side effect.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:42 PM

7,185 posts, read 4,771,925 times
Well, he doesn’t listen to legal advice and he doesn’t pay. If I were a lawyer, I wouldn’t go anywhere near him.

Besides, he think he knows everything, so let him defend himself.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:44 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,574,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Besides, he think he knows everything, so let him defend himself.
His advisers should probably take that approach. Let him sink or swim with nobody to read his daily briefings to him.

Old 03-26-2018, 06:08 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
He doesn’t listen to his counsel, he thinks he knows the law better than the attorneys he hires, he lacks self-control, and he has a big mouth on Twitter. I guess he can only be worse if he is unable to pay.

https://abovethelaw.com/2018/03/a-ru...united-states/
THERE's a very obvious reason that reputable legal minds are not stepping up to the plate for DJT.. So far haven't heard a PEEP from Alan Dershowitz .. Even he did step into some sort of defence at the beginning.. but NADDA since. Even he see's the truth here.. and will never step into the obvious disaster!!

I actuallly LOL.. we someone said.. that Trump team actually reached out to his "Neighbour" who ducked and refused to even respond to request!!

DJT is heading into a legal disaster.. and lawyers being lawyers will never step into any case knowing enough that "Client is a LIAR" and never mind that client's history of not paying!! No reputable lawyer would or SHOULD put their reputation on the line for " Lair-in-Chief" who will and often does stiff them/blame them or actually sue them for poor representations!

IF I was a lawyer ..I sure wouldn't touch this parachute with a 10 FOOT POLE!! Mueller will make mincemeat out of DJT and anyone who wishes to claim his Lies are truthful.. ONLY DJT can testify.. and WE ALL know he can't hold a true thought for long!!

Overhaul of his Campaign is either under indictment or has plead ( thru plea deal) to get lesser charges!! WHAT SHOULD that tell his "CULT" about the man they worship! FAKE?.. NOPE! .. "Conspiracy" NOPE!

BAD Client .. YEPPER.. Bad Husband.. YEPPER.. Bad morals .. YEPPer.. BULLY.. YEPPER, Fraud.. YEPPER, ****** .. YEPPER.. LIAR.. YEPPER.. etc etc etc.. List is endless..

To think this lower than low idiot was elected boggles my mind

Old 03-26-2018, 06:40 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,146,625 times
Yes, he's a bad client in that he's contemptuous of expertise, and wants to be catered to and coddled.

But let's not forget that beyond that, he has a reputation of stiffing people, not paying the money he owes.

Old 03-26-2018, 06:41 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,445,086 times
He is the epitome of a bad human being

Old 03-26-2018, 07:01 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
To be fair, part of the reason competent attorneys are avoiding Trump may be that it looks increasingly likely that Trump's organization is involved in Russian money laundering.

What competent attorney wants to get involved in an ongoing criminal enterprise?

Old 03-26-2018, 07:10 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
To be fair, part of the reason competent attorneys are avoiding Trump may be that it looks increasingly likely that Trump's organization is involved in Russian money laundering.

What competent attorney wants to get involved in an ongoing criminal enterprise?
Trump doesn't need a good criminal lawyer, he needs a good CRIMINAL lawyer. If you know what I mean.,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies