Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 04:52 AM

27,157 posts, read 13,444,010 times

Advertisements

Compared Lou Dobbs on Fox News he looks sane, then again there are people in High Security Hospitals who look sane when compared to Dobbs and the rest of Fox.

Bolton featuring on Dobbs Fox News show, just the other day.

In response to the video, firstly Dobbs they are still alive and haven't been murdered and secondly what good would closing the Embassy do and stopping all dialogue.

Even in the height of the Cold War the Americans and Russians still had Embassies in each others countries and Israel was never told to close it's Embassy in the US after the USS Liberty incident, whilst we all know the Israeli Mossad and other such intelligence agencies have killed people in other countries.

Why weren't Russian Embassies closed after the Russians invaded Crimea or shot down flight MH17. To call Theresa May a Moron is a tad strong, and Bolton just lets Dobbs rants on and on. As for May she's offered Trump a full state visit and has continually welcomed any visit, so Dobbs is just talking total nonsense.

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-17-2018 at 05:18 AM..

Old 03-17-2018, 05:32 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,300,389 times
Quote:
Even among conservatives, John Bolton is seen as an unabashed war monger on a different level to virtually everyone else.
Really? Which "conservatives?" Can you name them?

Quote:
Most of his inclination to support war as a solution in most situations has to do with many things.
His "inclination to support war as a solution?" Where are you getting this? This is patently false. He has never suggested that war is the solution in "most cases."

Quote:
...judging by his manner and demeanor there is quite a bit of personal pain he is suffering, possibly from his marriage or some other area of his life.
Oh, so you're a psychiatrist or some kind of "head doctor" now? What are your qualifications to make this judgement?

Quote:
Try as anyone may, but it might be hard to find a more embittered person than John Bolton. It does become obvious with time of his need to punish others for those unrelated failures in his personal life.
This is just laughable.

Quote:
One wonders does he smile when hearing of multiple fatalities from the wars he so cherishes. Always remember he never actually served himself in Vietnam or any other theater of war. Although he made sure to work the system so as to avoid fighting in Vietnam.
Oh, the fallback argument the Left always likes to use: "He didn't served in Vietnam" or any war. Neither did Obama or many of your other "heroes," or anyone I know of in the Obama administration (though I may be overlooking some ...perhaps you can recall for me some who served in Obama's administration).

Frankly, I think the video you posted contradicts your argument, for the most part, except for Tucker's last comment to the Ambassador. I'm not sure why Carlson thinks he has a better record on foreign policy ...he has none.

Ambassador Bolton is one of the most intelligent foreign policy analysts there is. I think he is spot on. Obviously, Carlson disagrees with him on Iraq. I think he's wrong. I agree with the Ambassador, who I think is far more learned on such things than Tucker Carlson. Mr. Bolton knows history, has studied it, and he understands the Middle East. Carlson does not. What is Carlson's experience in foreign policy?

Old 03-17-2018, 10:30 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,476,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Trump had "bone spurs" (yea, right!) and used that lame excuse to duck out of Vietnam, just like all the warmonger Republicans who preceded him.
well, its NOT an excuse if the military DOCTORS determine that its legit ..... sorry by the draft dodge meme is false...the AUTHORITIES made the determination...he was/is 4f

Old 03-17-2018, 11:12 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,617 times
1. You people have no context for the war in Iraq.

2. A critique from someone with essentially no credible political voice, of someone who is much more widely respected, is a non-story. Especially when it is printed in the Atlantic, which is a nest of hypocrites that, through their frequent change of political positions and lies, have the least respect for the American people than anyone whom I can think. It's edited by Jefferey Goldberg and has David "axis of evil" Frum on staff, for goodness sake. Consider your source.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies