Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2018, 07:40 AM

27,715 posts, read 28,837,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Obama never conspired with the enemy to subvert our American democratic electoral process.

Obama never perpetrated fraud against the electorate!

What's your problem with comprehending that basic fact?
There is a controversy, which is purely based on politics, on whether or not Trump conspired with Russia to subvert the 2016 election. It is inconclusive at the moment, to any objective person.

In the meantime, Trump needs to carry on and do what is the right thing to do for any world leader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 07:41 AM

1,704 posts, read 752,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You need to reread my post if you think I was referring to Obama as a money launderer and traitor. I clearly was not.
So sorry!

That was my mistake...

Old 03-21-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
There is a controversy, which is purely based on politics, on whether or not Trump conspired with Russia to subvert the 2016 election.
If you wanna call this fat-@zz elephant in the room a controversy, then be my guest.

I've assisted the blind across the street before...

Old 03-21-2018, 07:46 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,720,952 times
Quote:
So sorry!

That was my mistake...
Congratulations.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:46 AM

16,378 posts, read 10,517,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You want to do away with diplomacy and start a shooting war.
Congratulations.
Nobody said start any form of a war. What's next? Want him to call Kim Jung-un and offer congrats on his economic growth?

Then of course he is fighting the public perception by many here that he is in bed with Russia. It won't influence the investigation obviously but any dumb ass should be able to see how this was not a good look.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:53 AM

33,341 posts, read 12,661,468 times
Wow.

I don't know if I have ever felt like patting McCain on the back for a comment before, but I feel that way today:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ting-dictators

"An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election to determine their country's future, including the countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protect and resist Putin's regime."

Old 03-21-2018, 07:54 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,720,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Nobody said start any form of a war. What's next? Want him to call Kim Jung-un and offer congrats on his economic growth?

Then of course he is fighting the public perception by many here that he is in bed with Russia. It won't influence the investigation obviously but any dumb ass should be able to see how this was not a good look.
"Nobody" in form. The jackal cackle is a fine touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Old 03-21-2018, 07:56 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,183,530 times
Quote:
So sorry!

That was my mistake...
No problem...I've made that type of error many times...I just never want anyone to be under the impression that I support the POS in The White House.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:56 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,417,472 times
Quote:
Obama never conspired with the enemy to subvert our American democratic electoral process.

Obama never perpetrated fraud against the electorate!

What's your problem with comprehending that basic fact?
Trumpists do not want to know or acknowledge the truth. It is always about deflection.

The truth and facts scare them.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Obama and the Clintons opened the door for Russia to come into our elections. Romney tried to warn us but Obama deflected.

Why do you continue to deny this basic fact? Putin had Obama bent over a chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9oVC-mGW8
This video demonstrates absolutely nothing!

Total waste of time...

Says nothing about Obama opening any door.

Besides, if Obama turned the door knob, Trump kicked it open and is currently attempting to remove the hinges...

BTW

We should all know that President Obama attempted "reset" our diplomatic relationship with Russia. -And that's prior to any electoral interference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies