Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 03:38 PM

46,334 posts, read 27,176,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Im still trying to understand how Conservatives cant understand that recently Russia has used nerve gas against citizens of a NATO ally, interfered in our elections, and has been invading neighboring countries recently might make it a different time.
You have 100% proof that russia used never gas? Yes, they interfered, but your savior obama also knew about it, what did he do....nothing...

"might" next....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 03:40 PM

46,334 posts, read 27,176,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm still trying to understand what you're talking about.
We can start with the russian peeing hookers....

Old 03-21-2018, 03:40 PM

25,858 posts, read 16,565,660 times
Quote:
Im still trying to understand how Conservatives cant understand that recently Russia has used nerve gas against citizens of a NATO ally, interfered in our elections, and has been invading neighboring countries recently might make it a different time.
Where the hell have you been for the last 60 years? We have been at odds with these people constantly and have always tried to show a minimum of respect and cordiality.

It’s a non issue, I knew it a made up issue the minute I heard it just like I know half of Tucker Carlson’s schtick is the same thing.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:44 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You have 100% proof that russia used never gas? Yes, they interfered, but your savior obama also knew about it, what did he do....nothing...

"might" next....
He created sanctions against them, kicked out their spies, and seized properties. He then tried to tell the public about it only to be blocked by the GOP.

next bit of nonsense?

Oh, and since its a very complex Nerve agent that is only used by Russia.....and it was used on a Russian ex spy....Its a massive stretch to think it wasnt Russia.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:45 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Where the hell have you been for the last 60 years? We have been at odds with these people constantly and have always tried to show a minimum of respect and cordiality.

It’s a non issue, I knew it a made up issue the minute I heard it just like I know half of Tucker Carlson’s schtick is the same thing.
I grew up in the cold war. It thawed a LOT, and its only been recently that Russia has started up this sort of nonsense again.

I dont think of it as a huge issue...but its just one more dumb mistake by Trump. He does some things I agree with, but I wish that he would stop making stupid mistakes like treating Russia as our friends.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:52 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,114,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
A) Tapper is not a leftist
B) When Obama congratulated Putin, Russia wasn’t under sanctions for interfering in our elections

Oh yeah because everyone thought Purim was a stand up guy until 2016. Lmao. Oh you libs

Old 03-21-2018, 03:55 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,114,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Did Obama win an election that was under investigation for supposed Russian interference?

That context kind of matters.

It is not simply the act congratulating a leader of a foreign government on winning an election that is the problem.

But you know that.

Russians tried to interfere like they always have

Russians didn’t make people vote again may Hillary no matter how much Hillary fanboys want to say so.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:58 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
Look at the comments. Putin is meddling in our media.
Even he thinks CNN is the Communist News Network.
Understandable its been Russia, Russia, Russia 24/7 for more than a year.

Old 03-21-2018, 04:06 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,681,741 times
Quote:
I grew up in the cold war. It thawed a LOT, and its only been recently that Russia has started up this sort of nonsense again.

I dont think of it as a huge issue...but its just one more dumb mistake by Trump. He does some things I agree with, but I wish that he would stop making stupid mistakes like treating Russia as our friends.
We must be about the same age. I grew up with the "fear of Russia" and all the underhanded things they could and would do. It most certainly thawed with Reagan. Honestly, this last year with Putin's antics has been alarming to me.

Old 03-21-2018, 04:10 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,368,372 times
I am sure our international credibility is rising with our whining about interfering with our precious elections... when we made that official policy since WW2. Chile? Iran? Central America? Give me a break.
This is all a non story. Its as if Hillarys supporters want WW3 with Russia as revenge for their hopelessly crooked candidates loss. Get over it. I simply cannot fathom any Hillary supporter changing their vote to Trump because of anything Russia did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies