Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2018, 09:00 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Another one of Trumps LIES. Mexico was supposed to pay for the damn wall. Remember? I guess he thinks we are all stupid like him.....
Since when you've become so concerned about US finances? Where is your post complaining about public schools nearly 100% full in illegal aliens kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2018, 09:02 PM

63,004 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Who is the source of your link?

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-alr...-and-it-works/

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...toryId=5323928

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/586853001/

Old 03-27-2018, 09:08 PM

48,540 posts, read 34,891,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Since when you've become so concerned about US finances? Where is your post complaining about public schools nearly 100% full in illegal aliens kids.
That's interesting. Can you provide info to the top 10 where this is happening.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-27-2018, 09:10 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,848 times
The Navy can do it. No problem.

Just build giant rollers, put their ships on them and off to patrol the areas they go. Simple.

Old 03-27-2018, 09:38 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,623,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
WOW. Talk about a national security threat!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...all/ar-BBKMvlw
500,000 foreign nationals a year coming over the border isn't an immigration problem.

It's an invasion.

Sounds like the military is exactly the one who should be solving the problem.

Fortunately it's been decreasing since Trump has been in office. Time for the military to put the lid on.

Old 03-28-2018, 01:17 AM

193 posts, read 92,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump is just blowing smoke for the consumption of his idiots. Looks like it is working. There will be no wall, Trumplings. Sorry.
No, leftists will lose again on the wall and everyone knows it, its almost you guys like being humiliated and losing . what a ****ty idea to rally around illegals and cultural and racial displacement. As much contempt and outright hatred as I have for republican leadership and most republicans , the left and dems are led by idiots like pelosi and shumer and are at their weakest in 100 years!

As pathetic as the republicans are, they kicked your ass and humiliated the Dems and the left. How pathetic to lose to these mediocre republicans and the left and Dems will continue to lose as long a these leftist identity groups and special interest control your party

Old 03-28-2018, 04:00 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,434,361 times
Gotta be some slack in that massive military budget, to pay for a wall........ What's one of those stealth bombers cost?

If you're looking for volunteers, I was in the Royal Engineers back in my army days. I'll help ya build a wall....... I know how to lay mines as well........

Old 03-28-2018, 04:15 AM

8,387 posts, read 4,374,196 times
I guess you could make illegal entry into the US a crime punishable by death to be carried out immediately upon entry.

Then shoot a few as soon as they come across the border.

It would be efficient, a lot cheaper than a wall and I bet the numbers of illegal immigrants would drop pretty quick.

I mean, it is a national security issue. It is an invasion. Right? They don't wear uniforms, they must be spies. Right? The military needs to intervene. Right?

Shoot em. Shoot em dead!

Last edited by ditchoc; 03-28-2018 at 04:43 AM..

Old 03-28-2018, 04:52 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
500,000 foreign nationals a year coming over the border isn't an immigration problem.

It's an invasion.

Sounds like the military is exactly the one who should be solving the problem.

Fortunately it's been decreasing since Trump has been in office. Time for the military to put the lid on.
Gee, you almost make it sound like they weren't invited for a few decades. Almost.

500,000 per year, for the decades you've allowed it to happen, would have had you all speaking Spanish by the year 1985 or thereabouts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illega..._United_States

Do you get the part in all the stats about illegal aliens from Mexico peaking around the year 2003........so.........Trump's and your focus on this issue would seem to be........a red herring.

Red Herring:
ˌ
red ˈher.ring
noun
a dried smoked herring, which is turned red by the smoke.
something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.

A red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue.[1] It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion. A red herring might be intentionally used, such as in mystery fiction or as part of rhetorical strategies, e.g. in politics

Old 03-28-2018, 04:53 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I guess you could make illegal entry into the US a crime punishable by death to be carried out immediately upon entry.

Then shoot a few as soon as they come across the border.

It would be efficient, a lot cheaper than a wall and I bet the numbers of illegal immigrants would drop pretty quick.

I mean, it is a national security issue. It is an invasion. Right? They don't wear uniforms, they must be spies. Right? The military needs to intervene. Right?

Shoot em. Shoot em dead!
Does that include mothers and kids also?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies