Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 11:20 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times

Advertisements

He is basically saying what is obvious to most people... there's nothing here.

However - it's a ratings generator for Maddow and the others in the world of fake news... and it keeps Trump negativity in the air when nothing else is going on. So unfortunately this will continue.

This Mueller Grand Jury Witness Says Enough Is ENOUGH

On December 15, 2017, I spent the day testifying in Washington, D.C., in front of the Mueller Commission grand jury at the United States District Court.

After hours of repeating the same thing again and again, questions then veered into Russian names I’d never before heard (including Konstantin Kilimnik), and questions about previous work I have done for Russian oligarchs, confirming that I know Roger Stone, worked for Eric Trump’s Foundation in 2017 and more.

Yesterday, media reported that my client Felix Sater was questioned about “Russian election meddling.” Sater — a real estate entrepreneur and former partner of Donald Trump — sent an email in 2016 to his childhood friend, Michael Cohen, who is Trump’s lawyer about his desire to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. The deal went nowhere, and Sater, now having spent who knows how much in legal fees, is being dragged repeatedly to Washington, D.C., to speak about his desire to build a building.

They are at the point where the FBI is frisking Russian elites at airports and going through their smartphones.

It's a total witch hunt.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-06-2018 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: copyright violation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2018, 11:21 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
No what is obvious to most people is that Mueller will get to the bottom of this and your hero Trump will go down.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:22 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times
Thankfully, the opinion of this witness means little.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:24 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
He is basically saying what is obvious to most people... there's nothing here.

However - it's a ratings generator for Maddow and the others in the world of fake news... and it keeps Trump negativity in the air when nothing else is going on. So unfortunately this will continue.

This Mueller Grand Jury Witness Says Enough Is ENOUGH

On December 15, 2017, I spent the day testifying in Washington, D.C., in front of the Mueller Commission grand jury at the United States District Court.

After hours of repeating the same thing again and again, questions then veered into Russian names I’d never before heard (including Konstantin Kilimnik), and questions about previous work I have done for Russian oligarchs, confirming that I know Roger Stone, worked for Eric Trump’s Foundation in 2017 and more.

Yesterday, media reported that my client Felix Sater was questioned about “Russian election meddling.” Sater — a real estate entrepreneur and former partner of Donald Trump — sent an email in 2016 to his childhood friend, Michael Cohen, who is Trump’s lawyer about his desire to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. The deal went nowhere, and Sater, now having spent who knows how much in legal fees, is being dragged repeatedly to Washington, D.C., to speak about his desire to build a building.

What in the world does this have to do with Russians meddling in the election?

In February, the House Intelligence Committee memo revealed that a dossier funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign led to the creation of the Mueller commission. It’s time for this witch hunt to end. There are plenty of things not to like about President Trump, but if the American people seek to remove him from office the place to remove him is at the ballot box. Enough is enough.

They are at the point where the FBI is frisking Russian elites at airports and going through their smartphones.

It's a total witch hunt.
Yeah, I'm sure they didn't have a subpoena or anything, lol. They just decided ad hoc to start retaining these people. Pleeze.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
No what is obvious to most people is that Mueller will get to the bottom of this and your hero Trump will go down.
He's not my hero.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty. We are pushing two years on this with one person getting 30 days in jail and a few American indictments.

Where's the "bottom of this"? Why haven't they found anything if this is so obvious?

Old 04-06-2018, 11:30 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
no what it means is the mueller has gone from respected former FBI director to swelled headed power hungry overreaching political operative. he has been at this for over a year now, and this "investigation" has been going on since july 2016, and yet there has been NO evidence of russian collusion uncovered at this point in time.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yeah, I'm sure they didn't have a subpoena or anything, lol. They just decided ad hoc to start retaining these people. Pleeze.
No subpoenas. Yes - ad hoc.

Witch hunt. Totally.

Mueller's team questioning Russian oligarchs

The approach to Russian oligarchs in recent weeks may reflect that Mueller's team has already obtained records or documents that it has legal jurisdiction over and can get easily, one source said, and now it's a "wish list" to see what other information they can obtain from Russians entering the US or through their voluntary cooperation.

The encounters with Russian oligarchs at American airports are another sign of the aggressive tactics Mueller's investigators are using to approach witnesses or people they are interested in speaking with.

"Prosecutors and investigators like the element of surprise when you can get more instinctive (and often truthful) responses," said Daniel Goldman, a former federal prosecutor, in a text.

Element of surprise... no subpoenas. Witch hunt.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:32 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
The constant posts about how Mueller has found nothing are pathetic.

Several have entered guilty pleas, one guy's in jail, numerous indictments, ...

Do the delusional believe if they keep posting BS lies, that somehow they will become true?

Old 04-06-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The constant posts about how Mueller has found nothing are pathetic.

Several have entered guilty pleas, one guy's in jail, numerous indictments, ...

Do the delusional believe if they keep posting BS lies, that somehow they will become true?
Question...

Is the Mueller probe a failure if Trump is not found guilty and is not even charged with a crime?

Old 04-06-2018, 11:39 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no what it means is the mueller has gone from respected former FBI director to swelled headed power hungry overreaching political operative. he has been at this for over a year now, and this "investigation" has been going on since july 2016, and yet there has been NO evidence of russian collusion uncovered at this point in time.
No, Mueller has not been at it for over a year now. May 17th, 2017 was Mueller's start date. Mark that on your calendar since you can't seem to remember it for a minute. Here's Rosenstein's authorization letter.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...r-special.html

Then he had separate from his law firm, assemble a team of prosecuting attorneys, move into larger office space, assemble documents, interview witnesses, ...

Despite RW nasty lies, Mueller is still well-respected.

Yes, there has been evidence of collusion. Don Jr. tweeted some of it out.

Pay attention. This is serious stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies