Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 10:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
He speaks the truth. They can pass all the anti gun laws, ban guns and confiscate them but all that only applies to the people that choose to obey the law.
The majority of gun owners are law abiding stand up citizens but the Left is painting them as part of the problem.

It makes you wonder what the Left really wants to do once the guns are gone.

It is not about gun control.

It is 100% about people control.
The one right that protects liberty, from the police state, to secure the free state.

Old 04-07-2018, 12:03 PM

46,324 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Since you like videos, this is (I think) what DD is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71Pvvnp3oE

And no, DD [probably wouldn't "be the first to call" if something happened to him. Why is that? This is why.

A Letter From Black America
I fully understand where dd is coming from (as I stated, there are stupid cops, did you read my post?).....but again, you, dd, and bag failed to even watch the video.

No, dd would be the first.....

But hey, if you, dd, and bag want to start your own thread about stupid cops, be my guest....but, at least watch the video, because it has nothing to do with what the 3 of you are talking about....

Old 04-13-2018, 02:42 AM

2,309 posts, read 903,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Maybe when the gun rights people fight for Philando Castile’s right to be a legal gun owner without being gunned down by a dumbass cop.
Both parties were at fault. Castile kept reaching even after the officer told him not to and even put his hand on his arm.

Old 04-13-2018, 04:45 AM

911 posts, read 263,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd
It makes you wonder what the Left really wants to do once the guns are gone.
It will be NWO time then TODD!!!

They have been wanting guns gone for 3 or 4 years now so thier NWO plan can be brought in but thankfully have not been able to disarm people! (People could fight it with thier weapons)

Old 04-13-2018, 12:02 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times
I agree with desert detroiter in that it is interesting that you all love this black man's words, yet if he is killed by police like Philando Castile even though he is a gun rights supporter, you all will make excuses for cops to kill him and not support his right to bear arms.

Honestly IMO this thread is just another "look a black dude agrees with me - look at the good ____ saying what I want him to say."

It makes one suspicious about your intentions. Why not post one of the many white men who make similar statements unless you just wanted to make some sort of weirdo point about a black man having a same view that you do about guns.

Note I know a lot of black people who are "for" gun rights. I own guns and am "for" gun rights as well. There is also a pretty large surge of back people buying weapons, primarily because of the hostility many feel from the government in regards to targeting us either via police or overlooking racism in regards to our federal and many of our state/local governments.

IMO I believe that as more and more black people become armed that it will frighten too many gun rights supporters (mostly white) and they'll then want to put more restrictive gun laws in place. Usually anything that black people want, they want to take away or diminish. This is the case for centuries in our country and I foresee the same thing occurring on this issue.

Old 04-13-2018, 12:09 PM

34,249 posts, read 18,612,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is not about gun control.

It is 100% about people control.
The one right that protects liberty, from the police state, to secure the free state.
Our government is largely now just a self serving, for profit entity designed to serve its bureaucrats, and politicians, not the tax paying public that FUNDS IT. More, and more it is an adversary, and an enemy that is over controlling, intrusive, and violates the spirit, and letter of the Constitution on a daily basis. The final barrier is the armed, law abiding citizen. Government, in general, HATES that we have guns. They look for every opportunity to deny us our rights.

Old 04-13-2018, 12:11 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,838,052 times
Wonder what you all think of this black man. Saw this video the other day...

The Homeschooled Kids Who Shoot To Kill
https://youtu.be/QEFkHr9MkXg

Old 04-13-2018, 12:13 PM

11,148 posts, read 10,723,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I agree with desert detroiter in that it is interesting that you all love this black man's words, yet if he is killed by police like Philando Castile even though he is a gun rights supporter, you all will make excuses for cops to kill him and not support his right to bear arms.

Honestly IMO this thread is just another "look a black dude agrees with me - look at the good ____ saying what I want him to say."

It makes one suspicious about your intentions. Why not post one of the many white men who make similar statements unless you just wanted to make some sort of weirdo point about a black man having a same view that you do about guns.

Note I know a lot of black people who are "for" gun rights. I own guns and am "for" gun rights as well. There is also a pretty large surge of back people buying weapons, primarily because of the hostility many feel from the government in regards to targeting us either via police or overlooking racism in regards to our federal and many of our state/local governments.

IMO I believe that as more and more black people become armed that it will frighten too many gun rights supporters (mostly white) and they'll then want to put more restrictive gun laws in place. Usually anything that black people want, they want to take away or diminish. This is the case for centuries in our country and I foresee the same thing occurring on this issue.
Get bent.

Nobody supports the unjustified killing of anyone, no matter what race. The plethora of threads about "innocent black man shot" when the person shot was doing something that led to them being shot in the first place is nothing but race baiting. Want sympathy for someone who was shot by the police? Make sure that it was, without question, an unjustified shooting. As long as the "victim" was showing an unwillingness to comply with instructions such as "put it down" or "stand still" and there was reasonable cause to suspect that they were capable of inflicting harm on the police officers, it's a justified shooting.

The entire argument for infringing 2nd Amendment rights was started by Democrats as a way to keep black people from owning firearms. Those of us who are pro-gun rights could care less if you are white, black, yellow, or chartreuse, as long as you are a law abiding gun owner. Claiming that more and more black people becoming legally armed is going to somehow cause the entire pro-gun crowd to become racist is absolutely ridiculous, and points much more heavily to your own racism than it does to that of anyone else.

There is exactly one side of the aisle that has tried to control black people and keep them from being equal, and it isn't the side that is normally associated with supporting gun rights.

Old 04-13-2018, 12:17 PM

34,249 posts, read 18,612,449 times
I guarantee you that every Black man shot by police have a long criminal history including felonies. Many are multiple offenders of violent crime including armed robbery, muggings, illegal drug trafficking, etc. The get lenient, or no jail sentences then are back on the street doing what they do best. COMMIT MORE CRIME.

Old 04-13-2018, 12:18 PM

46,324 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post

So, 4 people now that did not watch the video.....

You'd figure people would want to be knowledgeable about the discussion they are engaged in.

Now, if you'd like to start a thread with dd and the others about stupid cops then go right ahead....because the video I provided has nothing to with what you 4 are talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies