Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 03:06 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times

Advertisements

When did Syria attack us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2018, 03:08 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Trumps strategy is like he explained during his campaign!

But for propaganda and anti Trumpers that is difficult to understand so keep it up with the resistance and bashing but every day we have President Trump, regardless of the bashing, attempts to undermine him.
We the people voted him in. Left wing media and all the experts like the ones who posted before me, all knew better and said, Trump could and will not win.

MAGA.

Old 04-10-2018, 03:46 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trumps strategy is like he explained during his campaign!

But for propaganda and anti Trumpers that is difficult to understand so keep it up with the resistance and bashing but every day we have President Trump, regardless of the bashing, attempts to undermine him.
We the people voted him in. Left wing media and all the experts like the ones who posted before me, all knew better and said, Trump could and will not win.

MAGA.
-$1.3 trillion omnibus that has new gun control laws, funds Planned Parenthood, and has no wall funding.
-$1 trillion budget deficit this year and for the next 10 years.
-Passes massive import taxes that will crush the economy.
-Appoints Bolton and fills his Cabinet with neocons.
-Is about to get into war with Syria.

Sounds like we voted for #MAGA and we got Hillary McCain.

#MAGA

Old 04-10-2018, 06:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
What is Trump's Strategy in Syria
Whatever Putin tells him it is.

Old 04-10-2018, 06:58 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
We the people voted him in.

MAGA.
Nope.

The people voted against him.

Carry on.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:16 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Five days ago he vowed to pull US troops out of Syria within 6 months, despite warnings from his National Security Team against doing so.

What's up with that?
I guess "what's up with that?" is the Normal Leftist and Anti-Trump Heads exploding again.

This is exactly what President Trump said at the Ohio Speech (March 29, 2018) that everyone wants Bat Guano Nutter over:

“We’re knocking the hell out of ISIS. We’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon,” the president said during an event in Ohio. “Let the other people take care of it now.”

“We got to get back to our country where we belong, where we want to be,” he added.

On April 3, 2018 - he spoke of Syria again:

Trump: ‘I want to get out’ of Syria |Politico 4/3/18

President Donald Trump on Tuesday again voiced support for pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, saying his administration would make a decision on the matter “very quickly.”

“I want to get out. I want to bring our troops back home,” the president said during a multilateral news conference with the leaders of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

He added: “Sometimes it’s time to come back home. And we’re thinking about that very seriously.”

The president said the “primary mission” for keeping a military presence in the country, which remains besieged by a multifaceted war, was the defeat of the Islamic State. Given that this task is “almost completed,” Trump said, his administration will look to make a final decision on the status of U.S. troops in the region “very quickly.”

All of this ia a "VOW" ????

We know that President Trump listens to the Military - if they say "Sir, we can't leave yet", then they won't leave. I would consider it pretty normal for any President to say "I want to bring the troops home".
The difference is -- Some President's listen to the Military and some think they are better General's than the Military. Trump listens, Anti-Trumpet have morphed into War Mongers - it's the Twilight Zone.

Old 04-10-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So you're for going to war with Syria then.

Old 04-10-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I guess "what's up with that?" is the Normal Leftist and Anti-Trump Heads exploding again.

This is exactly what President Trump said at the Ohio Speech (March 29, 2018) that everyone wants Bat Guano Nutter over:

“We’re knocking the hell out of ISIS. We’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon,” the president said during an event in Ohio. “Let the other people take care of it now.”

“We got to get back to our country where we belong, where we want to be,” he added.

On April 3, 2018 - he spoke of Syria again:

Trump: ‘I want to get out’ of Syria |Politico 4/3/18

President Donald Trump on Tuesday again voiced support for pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, saying his administration would make a decision on the matter “very quickly.”

“I want to get out. I want to bring our troops back home,” the president said during a multilateral news conference with the leaders of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

He added: “Sometimes it’s time to come back home. And we’re thinking about that very seriously.”

The president said the “primary mission” for keeping a military presence in the country, which remains besieged by a multifaceted war, was the defeat of the Islamic State. Given that this task is “almost completed,” Trump said, his administration will look to make a final decision on the status of U.S. troops in the region “very quickly.”

All of this ia a "VOW" ????

We know that President Trump listens to the Military - if they say "Sir, we can't leave yet", then they won't leave. I would consider it pretty normal for any President to say "I want to bring the troops home".
The difference is -- Some President's listen to the Military and some think they are better General's than the Military. Trump listens, Anti-Trumpet have morphed into War Mongers - it's the Twilight Zone.
Well, since Trump has surrounded himself with neocons and has Bolton calling the shots you better get those body bags ready.

Old 04-10-2018, 11:40 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
-$1.3 trillion omnibus that has new gun control laws, funds Planned Parenthood, and has no wall funding.
-$1 trillion budget deficit this year and for the next 10 years.
-Passes massive import taxes that will crush the economy.
-Appoints Bolton and fills his Cabinet with neocons.
-Is about to get into war with Syria.

Sounds like we voted for #MAGA and we got Hillary McCain.

#MAGA
Hillary McCain is who is in Congress. And FYI...

GOP looks to reduce spending after hearing criticism back home

... which makes them appear to be more spineless and clueless.

Regarding Syria - Trump will not tell you what he is going to do.

Old 04-10-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Hillary McCain is who is in Congress. And FYI...

GOP looks to reduce spending after hearing criticism back home

... which makes them appear to be more spineless and clueless.

Regarding Syria - Trump will not tell you what he is going to do.
Hillary McCain also occupies the White House.

Trump appointed Bolton. Anyone who isn't completely blind knows what he's doing next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies