Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 09:49 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
They will when some of my friends are done with them. We're going to mention all about Digital Promise, Project Unicorn, IMS Global Learning Consortium, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and all the stuff Big Government and Big Tech doesn't want you to know about how they are data mining you and planning to control your lives. I also hope that it begins the end of Microsoft too (Windows 10 surely helped with that ) as Mr. Gates's goose will be SO cooked!
Is this before your revolution where you kill the troops of the Deep State (Army, Guard, Marines, Air Force and Navy) or afterwards?

I have a feeling that many of the things you find negative...others may not. But have at it. Why not expose it here first and give us all the scoop? Maybe a discount on prepper goods (coupons) could be distributed with this expose.

Will Alex Jones be in on this? Let me know which episode to watch...

Please give "your friends" this message. People don't care. They don't know enough to care, and it would cost you many 100's of dollars per person to educate them. Therefore, your cause is hopeless....

If I can make a guess....can you tell me if I am right? You predicted Obama would not be elected. And ten you predicted he would not be re-elected? Do I have that right?

I'm willing to be wrong. Teach me (us) something we don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2018, 09:49 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Not going anywhere but the community is aging.. Younger people use other social media platforms already and this will just make it more so. Us older folks don't change as quickly.

My younger friends stole my phone recently... When I got it back, I was a member of snapchat, Twitter, peek social, and had a emoji of my self made ready to be used. Lol

Old 04-11-2018, 09:51 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Not going anywhere but the community is aging.. Younger people use other social media platforms already and this will just make it more so. Us older folks don't change as quickly.
Those other platforms are coming and going quickly though. I'm not sure, after being burnt a couple times (losing their pics, data or communications) that people are going to trust ever social media craze that comes along.

Of course, Tinder and the like will always prosper.

Old 04-11-2018, 09:53 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Those other platforms are coming and going quickly though. I'm not sure, after being burnt a couple times (losing their pics, data or communications) that people are going to trust ever social media craze that comes along.

Of course, Tinder and the like will always prosper.
Yup... Ur right. And my friends will just steal my phone again for the next... Right now it is peek social.

Old 04-26-2018, 01:19 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-vide...rg-Vs-Congress

Watch The Hilarious 'Bad Lip Reading' Of Mark Zuckerberg Vs. Congress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies