Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2018, 07:47 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,818,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I agree with that---
But I have also read some very troubling reports within the last year that the sophistication of video and audio substitutions replacing the virtual reality of what actually happened and was recorded has grown exponentially
And that it is possible to almost perfectly "dub" false media for true recorded evidence and have it be undetectable w/o very sophisticated investigation--
I don't know how legitimate those reports are--I am not technically knowledgeable about any of that personally to know how easy or hard it is to manipulate media
But I know that some people have no problem misrepresenting the truth

So no matter what show up on those e-files--
If they were captured, if they ever existed
There will be some/plenty input from "experts" as to their credibility

Just as you have a POTUS who lives by lying and claiming his lies are "truth" yet decrys all evidence to the contrary is "faux news" from sources that are untrustworthy...
You will have plenty of conjecture that anything purported to be from Cohen's audio files is false...
I think that the FBI will look at any existing Cohen recordings very carefully, And likely turn them over to the NSA to have them authenticated for the very reason you described.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2018, 07:47 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm looking forward to his TV interviews...

Comey sat down with Stephanopoulos for 5-hour interview to air on 20/20 special on April 15th.
I'll definitely watch it.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:51 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
PLEASE!!!!
In 64pt typeface
HRC's server was NOT HACKED
At any POINT===
If you have emails from HER SERVER then you had to have hacked it before the guy took it outside and beat it to bits with a sledge...
OTHER PEOPLE had their servers hacked and emails to/from HRC might have been acquired from those hacks--
Like Podesta's...

BUT HRC wasn't hacked...

It is so simple but you obviously get lot of pleasure or maybe a payoff for every time you post it...
Yes, INDEED..I do recall he said there was evidence of " ATTEMPTS" to.. BUT apparently HRC's Server was NOT penetrated!!! Cudo's to whomever dealt with their server... Meanwhile DNC Server DID indeed get hacked.. So who was actually negligent in allowing "Hackers" to scrape Info from their servers?? It wasn't HRC..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Republican Nicole Wallace just said in an interview that James Comey was a dedicated servant of the George Bush administration and can't believe that the RNC would now create a website smearing him.
RNC for someODD reason has signed up to be part and parcel to protect GOP POTUS .. regardless if he will be proven as nothing more than a " Mafia BOSS demanding loyalty!! Trump appears to be STILL living in the age of "MOB BOSS" rule and completely amazed RNC would abide/agree with such activities that go 100% against the Rule of Law and the Constitution..

Sure they can speak out.. But, since I'm pretty sure many KNOW TRUMP and HIS Circle are CORRUPT// way beyond the "SWAMP".. It's actually crazy!!

Meanwhile.. Mob Boss> DJT holds the key to start yet another WAR ( Syria/NorthKorea) that includes Iran and Russia!! RNC best get a grip of their bold efforts to spread obvious FALSE or biased informations to support an unfiltered/unbalance corrupt OLD MAN!!

Old 04-12-2018, 07:55 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
You Dems are like a pack of rabid dogs... first you love Comey for going easy on HRC, then you hate him because he ( according to her) caused her to lose the election. Now you all want to read his book and will probably believe everything he says. He'll suddenly have credibility ( again) because he's attacking Trump.
You're in such a frenzy that you don't know who to bite! I am laughing watching y'all barking and chasing your own tails. If nothing else... you're amusing.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:55 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Actually, the RNC was likely hacked and just won't admit it
Why???
Because they don't want to let the FBI into their servers to validate what happened
They don't want the RNC's dirty laundry to be posted online like the DNC's actually did

Old 04-12-2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
You Dems are like a pack of rabid dogs... first you love Comey for going easy on HRC, then you hate him because he ( according to her) caused her to lose the election. Now you all want to read his book and will probably believe everything he says. He'll suddenly have credibility ( again) because he's attacking Trump.
You're in such a frenzy that you don't know who to bite! I am laughing watching y'all barking and chasing your own tails. If nothing else... you're amusing.
Someone can make an error in judgement and still tell the truth about events in his/her life
You might not like every relative you have but you still might believe their version of a car accident they experienced...

This is just like abortion--or gay marriage
They are legal
If you don't like them--don't get one...

If you don't believe Comey, don't buy the book...
But if you don't read it, you don't have any right to criticize it
Just like if you don't eat at a restaurant, you can't judge the food it serves...

Old 04-12-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Yes, INDEED..I do recall he said there was evidence of " ATTEMPTS" to.. BUT apparently HRC's Server was NOT penetrated!!! Cudo's to whomever dealt with their server... Meanwhile DNC Server DID indeed get hacked.. So who was actually negligent in allowing "Hackers" to scrape Info from their servers?? It wasn't HRC..

RNC for someODD reason has signed up to be part and parcel to protect GOP POTUS .. regardless if he will be proven as nothing more than a " Mafia BOSS demanding loyalty!! Trump appears to be STILL living in the age of "MOB BOSS" rule and completely amazed RNC would abide/agree with such activities that go 100% against the Rule of Law and the Constitution..

Sure they can speak out.. But, since I'm pretty sure many KNOW TRUMP and HIS Circle are CORRUPT// way beyond the "SWAMP".. It's actually crazy!!

Meanwhile.. Mob Boss> DJT holds the key to start yet another WAR ( Syria/NorthKorea) that includes Iran and Russia!! RNC best get a grip of their bold efforts to spread obvious FALSE or biased informations to support an unfiltered/unbalance corrupt OLD MAN!!
I think THIS version of the RNC is likely just as dirty/corrupt as Trump
I think they took dirty money either through foreign sources--like Russians maybe--or through using CA to run campaigns for GOP candidates and those campaigns got greatly reduced rates which were really in-kind contributions that were never reported

So the RNC is doing this to CTA...

Old 04-12-2018, 08:05 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Lol utter desperation

Old 04-12-2018, 08:12 PM

23,619 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
PLEASE!!!!
In 64pt typeface
HRC's server was NOT HACKED
At any POINT===
If you have emails from HER SERVER then you had to have hacked it before the guy took it outside and beat it to bits with a sledge...
OTHER PEOPLE had their servers hacked and emails to/from HRC might have been acquired from those hacks--
Like Podesta's...

BUT HRC wasn't hacked...

It is so simple but you obviously get lot of pleasure or maybe a payoff for every time you post it...
Now that you got the whine out of your system, let's look at the facts.

The FBI does not know if she was hacked or not. What they do know is..
She had an unprotected server.
There were signs of hacking attempts.

Connect the freaking dots.. unprotected server - signs of attempted hacks.

Good grief, if a hacker cannot get into unprotected equipment then how do you explain all of the people who'd been hacked while they have protection on their equipment?

Then there's the equipment that had been destroyed, how are they going to see if there had been a hack or not on that mangled equipment?

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/6/1277494...clinton-report

Are you accepting a "payoff" to claim something the FBI had never said?

As for the DNC server, no one knows if they were hacked or not, not a single government agency was allowed to inspect the server. In fact, as already discussed on this forum, because of download speeds the signs lead to it being from a leak and not a hack.

Old 04-12-2018, 08:13 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
I don't understand which facts listed on the lyincomey.com website you Loonies don't understand as they are easily verifiable.

1. Comey stated under oath that he never posed as an anonymous source to leak information to the press.
Comey later testified that he “asked a friend of [his] to share the content of the memo with a reporter" in order to put political pressure on President Trump.

2. Comey has already confirmed multiple times under oath that neither President Trump nor his staff asked him to stop the Russia investigation.

3. Former CIA Director John Brennan Said He Was Not Aware Of Any Members Of The Intelligence Community Who Felt Pressure From The Trump Administration To Drop The Investigation

4. Acting FBI Director McCabe Stated That, "There Has Been No Effort To Impede Our Investigations

5. While Democrats feigned outrage over President Trump’s firing of James Comey, they had called for him to be fired:
Valerie Jarrett Urged President Obama To Fire Comey Before The Election In 2016.
Adam Schiff
(D-CA) Said Comey Made A "Serious Error In Judgement," And Did Not Have A Good Reason To "Violate DOJ Policy."

Nancy Pelosi suggested that Comey was “not in the right job.”
Bernie Sanders said, “It would not be a bad thing for the American people if [Comey] did step down.”
Chuck Schumer said, “I do not have confidence in [Comey] any longer.”
Maxine Waters said Comey “has no credibility” and deserved to be fired.
Harry Reid (D-NV) Told MSNBC "Of Course" He Believed Jim Comey Should Resign
Claire McCaskill (D-MO) Said Comey's Actions During The Election Had "Damaged The Institution Of Law Enforcement" In The CountryThis is just a few of the facts on that site. Check it out and be informed like the rest of us are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies