Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 08:41 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Your premise is incorrect.

Trump supporters do not believe he is guilty of anything.

And we believe that Hillary is guilty of numerous crimes, at the very least dereliction of duty.

It's a witch hunt against Trump, while the real witch got away with it all.
Dereliction of duty isn't a civilian crime. If it was, Trump would be in jail now.

As to the others- what's your Republcan committee investigating Hillary up to? There is one, I think. Nunes requested and got all the Hillary files he asked for.

Don't you think it odd in a Congress with both houses in one party's majority and with a Republican President that nothing can be found criminal on her? Why is that? Could it be there's nothing there to be found?

Better call your Congressman and find out what's happening.

No one's investigating Trump now. Mueller is hunting Russians, and the state of New York is after Cohen. But it appears all roads lead to Trump one way or another.

Believe what you want. But if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it ain't a trout.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2018, 08:46 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Trump supporters don't think that Hillary's crimes vindicate Trump.

Ar least not any more than Obama supporters thought Bush's actions vindicated Obama....

Oh, but nice try using a straw man post to accuse others of a red herring position...........

The left invented "whataboutism" when they replied "But...but...BUSH!!!" To every concern about Obama. .
That's because Obama was busy fixing the problems that Bush caused. Hillary didn't cause any of Trump's problems.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:05 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
That's because Obama was busy fixing the problems that Bush caused. Hillary didn't cause any of Trump's problems.
The main problem must have been that Bush didn't increase our Debt enough so Obama doubled it.
Another problem must have been not enough soldiers dying, so Obama doubled that as well.
Another not enough countries having US bombs dropped on them. I think Obama doubled that as well.
There was also the problem of the ATF not supplying enough weapons to cartels south of the border. Obama and Holder fixed that problem too.
I mean I can on and on. Guess what Hillary was part of the team that did all the above.
ISIS is very much part of the Obama/ Clinton legacy.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:08 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Obama was Bush's 3rd and 4th term.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:14 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
The main problem must have been that Bush didn't increase our Debt enough so Obama doubled it.
Another problem must have been not enough soldiers dying, so Obama doubled that as well.
Another not enough countries having US bombs dropped on them. I think Obama doubled that as well.
There was also the problem of the ATF not supplying enough weapons to cartels south of the border. Obama and Holder fixed that problem too.
I mean I can on and on. Guess what Hillary was part of the team that did all the above.
ISIS is very much part of the Obama/ Clinton legacy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Obama was Bush's 3rd and 4th term.
Unhappy far right winger + unhappy far left winger = good president

Old 04-16-2018, 09:21 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Unhappy far right winger + unhappy far left winger = good president
Neither left nor right. See my signature. Anarchist.

"Good President."

Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush

OBAMA’S GIFT TO DONALD TRUMP: A POLICY OF CRACKING DOWN ON JOURNALISTS AND THEIR SOURCES

Obama Expands Surveillance Powers on His Way Out

Bush's 3rd and 4th term.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:25 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,073,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Dereliction of duty isn't a civilian crime. If it was, Trump would be in jail now.

As to the others- what's your Republcan committee investigating Hillary up to? There is one, I think. Nunes requested and got all the Hillary files he asked for.

Don't you think it odd in a Congress with both houses in one party's majority and with a Republican President that nothing can be found criminal on her? Why is that? Could it be there's nothing there to be found?

Better call your Congressman and find out what's happening.

No one's investigating Trump now. Mueller is hunting Russians, and the state of New York is after Cohen. But it appears all roads lead to Trump one way or another.

Believe what you want. But if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it ain't a trout.
Point taken about the civilian crime.

As to why they haven't found anything on her, perhaps that she actually smashed her devices with an actual hammer made it difficult to recover evidence.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:27 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Your premise is incorrect.

Trump supporters do not believe he is guilty of anything.

And we believe that Hillary is guilty of numerous crimes, at the very least dereliction of duty.

It's a witch hunt against Trump, while the real witch got away with it all.
I am a Trump supporter, I proudly cast my vote for him. For the most part, I am still somewhat happy with the job he is doing. However,

I am not happy at all about the whole BS with Syria. I also wish Trump would not take attacks on him so personally. Liberals intentionally provoke him and get outraged when he responds.

The problem is, Liberals lie so much about Trump, that its hard to believe anything they say, since they, to this day, keep repeating outright lies about him, (Trump says all Mexicans are rapists, Trump wants to ban all Muslims, to name a few) If you have something against Trump, present the facts and evidence, not emotional, overrought screeching.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:28 PM
TKO

We never recognize it in ourselves. Good, not great but good.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:43 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It's a classic red herring. Seriously, why does what Hillary did or didn't do or what she may have gotten away with have anything to do with Trump? Why do most Trump supporters seem to believe that even if Trump is guilty, he should be off the hook since Hillary supposedly committed much worse crimes? In a court of law, you will NEVER win if your only defense is that your crime wasn't as bad as somebody else's. Why is that defense acceptable to Trump supporters and why do they continue to think it will work?

It is the same tactic we have seen from Trumpees from way back even in the campaign. Their favorite line is "I know I am but what are you ?". It has gotten much worse lately because I think they see the handwriting on the wall, Trump is in deep doo doo, and they are running out of excuses for his actions.

We are also seeing a lot more silly threads started by his cult, trying to rally their team together and put up a brave front. But anyone can see that this Presidency has been a total disaster since the first day, and it went down hill from then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies