Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 05:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Yeah, stupidity is not a crime so we have to let Alex Jones continue spreading his stupidity to those who are susceptible to catching it.

Best thing about the 1st amendment. It exposes the truth, the fools and those with enough integrity to say they were wrong.... Let the evidence speak for itself.

With the media these days, the entire truth never makes it off the edit room floor. then the lies really do spread about people on a manufactured lie, not just something misunderstood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 05:56 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Best thing about the 1st amendment. It exposes the truth, the fools and those with enough integrity to say they were wrong.... Let the evidence speak for itself.

With the media these days, the entire truth never makes it off the edit room floor. then the lies really do spread about people on a manufactured lie, not just something misunderstood.
And you think Alex Jones is spouting the truth? That is laughable at the very least and makes me take you less credibly than before. He has lied and lies and lied again. He lied about Sandy Hook Elementary School, he lied about PizzaGate, he lied about Vegas, he lied about Parkland, where do his lies end and the truth begin?

Old 04-18-2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Just for the record, do you believe Alex Jones?

Do you have faith in him? Is he a man of integrity and truth?

Would you trust him around your daughter?

I believe evidence and counter evidence.
I believe he has America's Constitution best interest in mind.
Sure he has more integrity than most.
Yes, I would trust him with my daughter. My daughter is armed.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Too many people misunderstand how the marketplace of ideas works. Everyone is free to put their idea out in the marketplace, just as everyone else has the right to accept it or crap all over it because it’s conspiratorial nonsense.

The marketplace let’s you set up a stall. It doesn’t require shoppers to buy what you’re selling nor does it prohibit shoppers and other merchants from calling garbage out for being garbage until the seller gives up in frustration or runs out of cash to support his stall.

It is all about how effective you are.
Judge a man, by his enemies.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
I believe evidence and counter evidence.
So...gay frogs, and lizard people hey?

Quote:
I believe he has America's Constitution best interest in mind.
Based on what? No really. Based on what? He does great damage to our countries common sense, and critical thinking.
Quote:
Sure he has more integrity than most.
Bwahahahha. He is a ACTOR. He has stated this. How would you know? I dont base my opinions of people on tv shows based upon their characters.
Quote:
Yes, I would trust him with my daughter. My daughter is armed.
And if she wasn't? I mean thats kind of the point, interesting that you qualified this based upon her being armed. You be OK with her and him hanging out smoking weed and chilling if she had no gun?

Old 04-18-2018, 06:42 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So...gay frogs, and lizard people hey?

Based on what? No really. Based on what? He does great damage to our countries common sense, and critical thinking.

Bwahahahha. He is a ACTOR. He has stated this. How would you know? I dont base my opinions of people on tv shows based upon their characters.

And if she wasn't? I mean thats kind of the point, interesting that you qualified this based upon her being armed. You be OK with her and him hanging out smoking weed and chilling if she had no gun?
In fairness, the same poster said he would not have a problem leaving his teenage daughter alone, unsupervised with Roy Moore.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:52 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
It is all about how effective you are.
Judge a man, by his enemies.
My biggest enemy in the world is a multiple murderer who I testified against at his last death penalty trial. He has sworn to kill me. I've also been threatened by followers of Milo Yiannopoulos, a truly horrible group of folks.

Thus I am arguably then a better man then Alex Jones as those who oppose him tend to be those who value truth and facts.

If I use your argument.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:54 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:

This is perhaps the least self-aware, but most unintentionally hilarious posts in the history of this forum.

Someone who posts dozens of daily verifiably false thread topics thinks others are going to be exposed by the “truth”? Bwahahaha! A fool and the absence of integrity indeed! Go on BB! Pull the other leg!

Thank you for this. Seriously.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:01 PM

10,006 posts, read 11,151,702 times
Quote:
Easy. Was the first time CNN got caught staging the scene of the aftermath, to get the perfect narrative.
Who knew CNN was staging the scene and it came off as a staged event, not just the scene for the narrative they planned to push.

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN & MSNBC Have now been caught numerous times since Sandy Hook, staging the scene.

ABC News Caught Staging Fake Crime Scene – Awareness Act

https://www.nationstatenews.com/sing...t-Against-ISIS

CNN Caught Staging News Segments on Syria With Actors | The Daily Sheeple
Get help.....

Old 04-18-2018, 07:02 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I have to say, it will be extremely interesting watching Jones attempt to prove his Sandy Hook conspiracy theory. How will he prove something that happened did not happen?

What will he do when he has to pay up for his lies? Will he declare bankruptcy? Will he say it was all 'performance art' like he did in his divorce? Or will he flee the country and a be a fugitive who ends up on American Greed?

Or will he go out and find the real people who did not kill anyone, and play golf with OJ?
He doesn't have to say it, or prove anything... he's entitled to voice his opinions, even if they are conjectures about what happened. It isn't defamatory to doubt whether something actually happened to someone, especially since the person it allegedly happened to is allegedly deceased anyway. What is the "standing" that these parents of alleged victims even have? What harm have they suffered? Which of them can demonstrate that anything that Alex Jones has ever said harmed their "reputation" in any way? Because that is the required element of defamation, not merely that a statement was untrue (if that can even be proven, which it cannot be), but that reputational harm was suffered.

That guy that was laughing his head off until the camera was rolling, then its the sad face and the tears...please, cmon on. That is the worst acting job I have ever seen.

The bottom line is, you don't know if these kids even exist...and there is no way for the average citizen to even verify whether they did or they didn't, or if anything actually happened at that school. What percentage of American citizens have ever even BEEN to Sandy Hook and seen that school? Let alone were present there to be able to witness anything?

Stop believing everything you see on TV. Its called a TV Show for a reason.

Its a show. Its not YOU seeing it. if YOU didn't see it, then YOU don't know, cannot know, if it happened or not.

That's the problem with propaganda...its usually very convincing...but in this case what is convincing is not evidence of the crime, but merely people TALKING about a crime. Where's the actual evidence of a crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies