Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 06:00 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Hey! That's just about enough!

Just quit picking on evil people!

My older sister is always telling me, "there are no evil people, there are just unethical people!"

She told me that she had an epiphany when she realized that GW Bush was UNETHICAL!

Also, she is a very Christian person.
Many Christians believe that Jesus Christ forgave the evil people, along with Michael Jackson's statement to the world, that Michael's detractors "don't understand".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2019, 06:31 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
He s like ...a poor Donold Trump. Same playbook
Dot gammit, the acting parents want more money!

Their acting skills are limited, and so want more pay, buy and for the establishment.

Are they prepared to show the details, of . . the Hook? Or have them shown again?

The obvious details were magnified by the Alex, from what he took from the mainstream videos. (The local helicopter press, for instance.)

Who do you think is conning whom?

It's a got-damned Con-Con Festival if you ask me.

Share the wealth! Share the wealth!

Old 03-31-2019, 06:55 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Here is what I do not understand: back during his divorce trial (regarding child custody), Mr. Jones' attorney argued that his client merely portrayed a 'character', that he was a 'performance artist' on his internet shows.

Alex Jones Divorce Case Says InfoWars Host Just a Character | Time

Now, Mr. Jones, to try to avoid financial liability, is proclaiming that he suffered from a form of psychosis, causing him to believe these various conspiracy theories.

Of course, the two explanations are not compatible. However, the underlying theme to both explanations is: Do not take what I say seriously.

When a person discloses whom he is, twice, believe him.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:53 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Kavanaugh is not a good guy
He seems like a completely decent human being. In every way.

I guess though since the left has vilified an entire species of which he is a part of (white males), by default he is scum to the left.

Old 03-31-2019, 10:46 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
He seems like a completely decent human being. In every way.

I guess though since the left has vilified an entire species of which he is a part of (white males), by default he is scum to the left.
I could not care less what color he is. He is a partisan hack and way too overemotional to be a justice.

In other words it is about HIM. Not his race, religion or gender. I wouldn't want a woman that emotional on the court either. He's tainted in the same way Thomas is. They should have found someone better.

Old 03-31-2019, 10:55 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Alex Jones is effective for dumb people.

Old 03-31-2019, 10:58 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He is effective.
They have to edit what he says, to make him out to be a demon. If it were a lie, they could just tell the truth on it's merits and it would shut him up quick. NO. let's silence his message, because we have no competition of truth, to counter.

Unlike Laura Ingram and all those on dinosaur media, where they can attack sponsors that pay for the words to be spoken, they cannot go after Alex Jones advertisers.

The only way they can punish Jones, is with false lawsuits, filled with libel and defamation.
Those filing, forgot about "Slap Back", or it is in the budget for the attack campaign.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ALEX JONES ANNOUNCES LAWSUIT AGAINST CATHOLIC GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, ATTACKS ON THE FIRST & SECOND AMENDMENTS

ALEX JONES ANNOUNCES LAWSUIT AGAINST CATHOLIC GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, ATTACKS ON THE FIRST & SECOND AMENDMENTS
Owen Shroyer presents video of Alex Jones live from Washington D.C. at the Press Club officially announcing his SLAP-back lawsuit against the ridiculous suits waged against him in all-out lawfare.
The man admitted he was psychotic in order to get off of for his bad behavior. Folks don't like him because of his lack of character.

Old 03-31-2019, 11:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Alex Jones is effective for dumb people.
https://twitter.com/allidoisowen/sta...39969794068486

It goes deep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies