Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 03:00 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sorry, you are correct. I should have said "agreed to accept the FBI recommendation". And I'd like to add-she absolutely should have recused herself. The other side of the argument though is...wouldn't it be nice to force people investigating you to recuse themselves just because you dropped by?

Page, and Strozk text messages show the decision was already made. Lynch didn't have to accept the decision, she already know they were not going to proscute Hillary. It's all in the text messages.

I would disagree. Mueller is going to lead to his impeachment. Most likely for obstruction. And keep in mind-im saying this and I dont think Trump colluded at this point.

There is no doubt that Mueller was brought in to find something on Trump, and he won't stop until he finds something, or he is forced to stop.

Bwahahahaha.

Seriously? you think Guiliani can "negotiate" something with Mueller? Thats nonsense. Trump may fall for it from Guiliani, but I actually am surprised you would. If Trump isnt indicted by Mueller it will be because he is not indictable. It will have absolutely nothing to do with Guiliani.

It all depends on how much he and Sessions has on Hillary, and FBI/DOJ officials. Mueller can't let Hillary go down, she'll take everyone with her.
My comments are in red.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2018, 03:11 PM

613 posts, read 360,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
My comments are in red.
"It all depends on how much he and Sessions has on Hillary, and FBI/DOJ officials" lmfao

Negotiations of Giuliani with Mueller on trump-russia probe will depend on what giulani has on clinton?

In what kind of brainwashed, made up, ridiculous, nutty, detached from the truth, not how it works at all planet you are on?

Lol that made my friday.

These guys have no idea what they're talking about. Have a great weekend y'all.

Last edited by Immerse; 04-20-2018 at 03:28 PM..

Old 04-20-2018, 03:21 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
ROTFL!!!!!

Mueller's gonna say sure Rudy, I remember you as the guy who married his cousin, I like you brother, you seem nice, let me wrap this investigation for you, there you go.

Buahahaha that's not how federal investigations work. These guys dont F around, putting Gotti and mafia families in prison and prosecuting the biggest gangsters in the US. They sure will listen to a guy whose FBI's contacts at New York Field Office pressured Comey into releasing info on CLinton probe during the campaign.

Even your newest favorite Alan, with whom most constituational experts disagree by the way, said hiring Rudy was a sign for cohen to stay strong:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...en-stay-strong
I think he might remember him more as the prosecutor that took down the five families of NY. It’s funny you mention mafia families, because prosecuting them, effectively, is what made Giuliani famous. It was the reason he was elected mayor of NYC. I think you are minimizing his accomplishments.

All of that said, I also don't know what his role is here or what he thinks he can do.

Last edited by AnesthesiaMD; 04-20-2018 at 04:33 PM..

Old 04-20-2018, 04:14 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Shrug. Not that much of a secret since everyone knows.

Heres the thing-a TON of stories (some obviously untrue since they conflict with others) have came out. But heres reality-Lynn recused herself from the decisions on it. Was it done with bad intent? If so that intent was Clintons as he initiated this. So why go after the person who accepted the FBI recommendations?

And no its not illegal unless she did, or intended to do something corrupt. Kind of like how Trump can fire Comey, but its illegal if he did so to interfere with a investigation. And I dont mean that as a deflection, but rather to point out the differences in legal and illegal behavior.

The original intention was to keep the meeting a secret.

That's why they pretended it wasn't arranged ahead of time.

Apparently, one of the FBI agents on her security detail tipped off a local reporter about the "chance" meeting.

That's why they were so concerned over who spilled the beans.

Why go after Lynch?

Because it's a ****ing conspiracy!

Lynch recused herself so that Comey could list many of the crimes committed by Hillary and provide his opinion that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against her.

Really James?

That's weird, because I would charge her with about a dozen felonies just to get started.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:10 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
The heat is on them and they are turning on one another. Get the popcorn.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:12 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,697,086 times
They both knew what was going on. As a matter of fact I firmly believe that everyone knew but they all think we citizens walk around with blinders on.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:16 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,164,275 times
Seeing them turn on each other is the best part of the show. They're practically tripping over, trying to outdo each other. It's a race and fight to the bottom of the pit. Yes, get the popcorn. Years later, we'll relish the passing of the insanity of these times.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:19 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
"It all depends on how much he and Sessions has on Hillary, and FBI/DOJ officials" lmfao

Negotiations of Giuliani with Mueller on trump-russia probe will depend on what giulani has on clinton?

In what kind of brainwashed, made up, ridiculous, nutty, detached from the truth, not how it works at all planet you are on?

Lol that made my friday.

These guys have no idea what they're talking about. Have a great weekend y'all.

Why do you think Comey reopen Hillary's investigation, someone said pretty please with sugar on top?

You said yourself that Comey was pressured to reopen the Hillary investigation, in fact, here it is right here.

Quote:
They sure will listen to a guy whose FBI's contacts at New York Field Office pressured Comey into releasing info on CLinton probe during the campaign.
Comey was in fact forced to reopen Hillary's investigation, the question is why?

Giuliani knows why.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:25 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,669 times
Quote:
Because it's a fiction story, just like in the movie.
Love this post! Thanks Immerse.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:27 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Quote:
Shrug. Not that much of a secret since everyone knows.

Heres the thing-a TON of stories (some obviously untrue since they conflict with others) have came out. But heres reality-Lynn recused herself from the decisions on it. Was it done with bad intent? If so that intent was Clintons as he initiated this. So why go after the person who accepted the FBI recommendations?

And no its not illegal unless she did, or intended to do something corrupt. Kind of like how Trump can fire Comey, but its illegal if he did so to interfere with a investigation. And I dont mean that as a deflection, but rather to point out the differences in legal and illegal behavior.
The fact is they tried to conceal the existence of that meeting then went after the person who leaked that it happened.

That's consciousness of guilt. And that's just the people that were arranging the meeting, not even the main conspirators.

The entire thing stinks, because it was clearly a fix, an obstruction of justice.

Can anyone explain why Comey injected verbiage into a statute or introduced in his own head a new element of a crime defined by statute?

He did that SOLELY to have a pretext to exonerate Hillary Clinton. That standard has never been a part of the law, and it has never been an element of any prosecution in which anyone was actually charged or actually tried for the offense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies