Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the Nobel Peace Prize be abolished?
Yes 4 66.67%
No 0 0%
Only if it is modified 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 02:48 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,446,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Reading these comments. Oh my.

People are more obsessed with the hatred of Trump, then to realize that if Iran obtains a nuclear weapon we will:
- See a nuclear arms race in the Middle East
- Have Iran potentially supply smaller nuclear weapons to terrorist
- An all-out conflict in the Middle East seems inevitable

Forget about this nonsense that "Trump sucks" or "Obama sucks". A nuclear Iran would be a disaster on multiple levels, and will jeopardize the United States by threatening its allies, the various troops/ships in the area as well as terrorist support activities.
The Iran deal stopped Iran’s nuclear program. You rip it up then it’ll just start again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 02:49 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,273,228 times
Quote:
Reading these comments. Oh my.

People are more obsessed with the hatred of Trump, then to realize that if Iran obtains a nuclear weapon we will:
- See a nuclear arms race in the Middle East
- Have Iran potentially supply smaller nuclear weapons to terrorist
- An all-out conflict in the Middle East seems inevitable

Forget about this nonsense that "Trump sucks" or "Obama sucks". A nuclear Iran would be a disaster on multiple levels, and will jeopardize the United States by threatening its allies, the various troops/ships in the area as well as terrorist support activities.
My position has not changed one bit with Trump.

Old 04-30-2018, 02:52 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,754,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
The Iran deal stopped Iran’s nuclear program. You rip it up then it’ll just start again.
No, the airstrikes last night stopped Iran's nuclear program.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
No, the airstrikes last night stopped Iran's nuclear program.
What? Can you please clarify?

Old 04-30-2018, 03:03 PM
exm

3,731 posts, read 1,788,407 times
Quote:
Stopped? This means:
- You trust the ayatollahs telling the truth
- You think Netanyahu's intelligence is bogus
- You believe that Iran isn't hiding anything (I mean, the so-called inspectors can inspect everything except military facilities, secret facilities, non-disclosed facilities, etc)

This sounds about right?

Old 04-30-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Stopped? This means:
- You trust the ayatollahs telling the truth
- You think Netanyahu's intelligence is bogus
- You believe that Iran isn't hiding anything (I mean, the so-called inspectors can inspect everything except military facilities, secret facilities, non-disclosed facilities, etc)

This sounds about right?
Netanyahu’s intelligence supports nothing. No claims on anything AFTER the deal. Sites are all under inspection.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:08 PM
exm

3,731 posts, read 1,788,407 times
Quote:
Netanyahu’s intelligence supports nothing. No claims on anything AFTER the deal. Sites are all under inspection.
Inspection? So you actually BELIEVE the Iranian government isn't working in parallel using secret sites? I mean, seriously?

Old 04-30-2018, 03:15 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,754,892 times
Quote:
Inspection? So you actually BELIEVE the Iranian government isn't working in parallel using secret sites? I mean, seriously?
Ahem, Syria.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
There is zero evidence to suggest such a thing except your own conspiracies. US intelligence agencies would have found out if there is anything in Syria if there was.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:20 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,198,716 times
We know Iran is ran by scumbags that oppress their women and have radical beliefs. I don't want to get involved with that mess over there anymore, make the Iran deal more stringent and keep a close eye on them but do not get us into another bull**** Iraq situation.

Bibi, stop pounding the war drums. One nuclear crisis at a time please (NKorea). Yes, we also know Obama can't negotiate his way out of a paper bag but the damage is done, the bad deal was made, maybe we can strengthen it somehow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies