Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2018, 05:22 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,866,449 times

Advertisements

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/vi...rnia-epidemic/

I am not surprised that in California the morning walk to the train includes people injecting heroin needles into their arms as the state is turning into an anything goes, wild west playground.

I guess with Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco it is poop, urine, needles. In my many visits to LA at least it is mainly poop and urine from 57,000 homeless compared to needles as LA has very low rates of heroin usage.

The Sinoloa cartel is trafficking in massive amounts of heroin from Mexico to California with only a rare arrest here and there for publicity purposes.

No doubt that many the incredible amounts of people injecting heroin in public in the midst of Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco because we don't deport all the illegals and have a big, beautiful border wall that President Trump wants to keep America safe.

https://www.thecalifornian.com/story...ity/483672002/

With a 10.2% middle-class income tax rate and very high sales and property taxes one would think that they would have treatment programs available to them.

Last time, I was on the blue line Metro train from Long Beach to Los Angeles it smelled of vomit, but luckily it was just lots of fresh poop.

I guess at least in LA there is only the poop and urine of 57,000 homeless lining the streets compared to Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco which has a massive, massive heroin problem that Los Angeles doesn't have.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 04-29-2018 at 05:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2018, 05:47 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,783,484 times
Good thing you live in TX where you can safely ignore it.

Old 04-29-2018, 06:02 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

I am not surprised that in California the morning walk to the train includes people injecting heroin needles into their arms as the state is turning into an anything goes, wild west playground.

I guess with Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco it is poop, urine, needles. In my many visits to LA at least it is mainly poop and urine from 57,000 homeless compared to needles as LA has very low rates of heroin usage.

The Sinoloa cartel is trafficking in massive amounts of heroin from Mexico to California with only a rare arrest here and there for publicity purposes.

No doubt that many the incredible amounts of people injecting heroin in public in the midst of Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco because we don't deport all the illegals and have a big, beautiful border wall that President Trump wants to keep America safe.

With a 10.2% middle-class income tax rate and very high sales and property taxes one would think that they would have treatment programs available to them.

Last time, I was on the blue line Metro train from Long Beach to Los Angeles it smelled of vomit, but luckily it was just lots of fresh poop.

I guess at least in LA there is only the poop and urine of 57,000 homeless lining the streets compared to Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco which has a massive, massive heroin problem that Los Angeles doesn't have.
More right wing silliness. California is 45th on death rates from drug overdoses. The worst in the west are NV and AZ who rank 23rd and 25th. Basically the top half are all east coast and mid west. And led by the right wing castle known as West Virginia.

Seems drug usage is a deplorable custom.

Old 04-29-2018, 06:05 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
More right wing silliness. California is 45th on death rates from drug overdoses. The worst in the west are NV and AZ who rank 23rd and 25th. Basically the top half are all east coast and mid west. And led by the right wing castle known as West Virginia.

Seems drug usage is a deplorable custom.
Are those ratings on a raw number of people, or a percentage basis?

Old 04-29-2018, 06:24 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Are those ratings on a raw number of people, or a percentage basis?

Per capita. Still means you are more likely to encounter people shooting drugs in public restrooms or parking lots (assuming there are no mass transit stations in West Virginia) or stumble across dead bodies in said places than you are in California.

So, either the OP in his insinuations is a liar, totally gullible, a complete moron or all three.

Old 04-29-2018, 06:31 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
Opioid deaths are most prevalent in the Rust Belt and Appalachia. California is actually not near as bad by comparison.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...e,_US_2015.gif

Old 04-29-2018, 06:32 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Opioid deaths are most prevalent in the Rust Belt and Appalachia. California is actually not near as bad by comparison.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...e,_US_2015.gif
Another thread/fail.

Old 04-30-2018, 06:06 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

I'm not surprised you started another garbage thread that complains about a state where you don't live, even though enough people like it that they choose to live there. Why should you care unless it's to discuss policy? Which you don't discuss.

No discussion about the policies in place that could have led to their problems. Instead just ridiculous bashing with no substance whatsoever.

It's always about policy. And as long as your big government king keeps ignoring the continued out of control spending and our continued involvement in never ending wars in the Middle East as big problems, then not much will be solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies