Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 06:23 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,662,477 times

Advertisements

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...trump-a-racist

This idiot should be fired. Why? Because this dimbulb just admitted that he cannot in any stretch of the imagination be a journalist. No credibility whatsoever.

Quote:
“If you have the evidence that shows you, that leads you to nothing else but this president being racist, then I feel it’s my obligation as a journalist to say it," he added.
Of course, no proof presented..just feelings and wishes..

Quote:
Accusations of racism have followed Trump since before he ever ran for office. He spent years promoting the “birther” conspiracy theory that former President Obama wasn’t actually an American
I didn't realize "American" was a race..how can accusing someone of not being American be considered racist?

Quote:
Lemon said he enjoys working at CNN because he contends Fox News and MSNBC “have picked sides" politically while CNN has "picked the side of the truth."
That alone shows this racist clown has no concept of reality. And people actually trust this fool to be objective? Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 06:27 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,696,558 times
It was just satire.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,194,953 times
What a disingenuous thread.

You guys should do loving picking and choosing what amendments you. If you don’t like what he says or writes, then don’t pay attention. Fact is some irrelevant guy rambling away on a random message board doesn’t hurt him in any way.

Anyone else going to catch the irony of the OP calling someone racist with no proof, right after claiming Lemon did the same thing? But that’s not the most embarrassing thing about this thread.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:33 PM

14,488 posts, read 6,128,234 times
Default lib icon Don Lemon: 'It's my obligation as a journalist' to call Trump a racist

Quote:
CNN anchor Don Lemon said Friday that it's his "obligation as a journalist" to call President Trump a racist.

“Critical thinking is important as a journalist. If you cannot surmise that this president — if he’s not racist, he’s certainly racist-adjacent," Lemon told an audience as the keynote speaker at Variety’s Entertainment & Technology NYC Summit. "We have come to a consensus in our society that facts matter. I feel like it’s my obligation to say that.”

“If you have the evidence that shows you, that leads you to nothing else but this president being racist, then I feel it’s my obligation as a journalist to say it," he added
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...trump-a-racist
so what racist policies did Trump enact again?

Old 05-04-2018, 06:34 PM

27,752 posts, read 16,263,156 times
Lemon calls himself a journalist?

Old 05-04-2018, 06:34 PM

14,488 posts, read 6,128,234 times
so what racist policies did Trump enact again?

Old 05-04-2018, 06:49 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,510,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I didn't realize "American" was a race..how can accusing someone of not being American be considered racist?
obama produced his certified state issued birth certificate in june 2008. romney, cruz and trump all released similar during their campaigns. only obama was demanded to show a different level of proof ( and when produced the birthers, including trump and arpaio, demanded more ). to hold a black candidate to a higher standard than others is where the racism lies.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:53 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,120,142 times
It's my obligation as a clear thinking person to never watch CNN.

Old 05-04-2018, 06:54 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,394,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
What a disingenuous thread.

You guys should do loving picking and choosing what amendments you. If you don’t like what he says or writes, then don’t pay attention. Fact is some irrelevant guy rambling away on a random message board doesn’t hurt him in any way.

Anyone else going to catch the irony of the OP calling someone racist with no proof, right after claiming Lemon did the same thing? But that’s not the most embarrassing thing about this thread.
Proving once again liberals have no idea what the Constitution actually means. Try reading the 1st amendment sometime. Did anyone say he should be put in jail? That the government should do anything about him? No.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Absolutely NOTHING about people being free from the social consequences of lying and using their position to push politics without facts. There is NOTHING in the 1st amendment to prevent someone from being fired for what they say on the job.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,439,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It was just satire.
I see what you did there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies