Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 07:29 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
There's just one problem with your claim, it's not true.

The NYT, WaPo, and James Clapper have confirmed that there was informant/spy making contact with the Trump campaign.

This is just like how all the crazies embarrassed themselves trying to deny that they were conducting surveillance on the Trump campaign.

How'd that turn out for you.

You guys make it too easy when you completely discredit yourselves by denying known facts.
LOL, no there wasn't, the person was no spy it was a person on trumps own staff.

Old 05-28-2018, 07:56 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, no there wasn't, the person was no spy it was a person on trumps own staff.
What is your source for that?

What the NYT, and WaPo were reporting is that it wasn't Trump's staff, it was a person that has a long history of working with the FBI, and CIA (Stefan Halper).

Old 05-28-2018, 08:04 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times
Quote:
What is your source for that?

What the NYT, and WaPo were reporting is that it wasn't Trump's staff, it was a person that has a long history of working with the FBI, and CIA (Stefan Halper).
Google is your friend.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...peachment.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-donald-trump

Old 05-28-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
First, I watched that entire interview, Giuliani never said it was a PR stunt.

God, you dems are oozing with desperation.

Second,

You said the "informants" were Trump's staff, I asked you to provide a source for that.

Do you have a source for your claim that the "informants" were Trump's campaign staff?

Old 05-28-2018, 09:27 AM

362 posts, read 590,039 times
more fake news i guess like yahoo news all slanted crap news

Old 05-28-2018, 09:43 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This was released earlier this week and I have mentioned it a couple of times in threads.

It doesn't seem to bother Trump supporters at all.

For me -- the fear of being caught in a lie suggests that Trump may have something to lie about. I always thought there was nothing to lie about it. I guess there is more to it than I thought.
His supporters don't care about his lies. On another post, sometime brought up the over three thousand lies. The supporter's response was like, meh, look at how he has fulfilled his campaign promises.

Old 05-28-2018, 10:37 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,300,036 times
I’m not sure if this has been covered in this thread but a few days ago in a tv interview, Rudy Giuliani said that ”truth is relative”.

Can you imagine the uproar if a Democrat had said that???

https://www.motherjones.com/media/20...h-is-relative/

Tweet from conservative writer Peter Werner:
Quote:
”Truth is relative.” Rudy Giuliani articulates the Trump credo in three words. I'm old enough to remember when conservatives/Republicans argued against those who espoused relativism. Now they embrace it. The corrupting effects of Trump are boundless.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 05-28-2018 at 10:59 AM..

Old 05-28-2018, 10:51 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Rudy just admitted that trump made up spygate to mess with the Mueller investigation! This is amazing!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giul...134707739.html

Republican Senator Marco Rubio, who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, explained in an "acid-etched interview "that he has seen “no evidence” that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

“What I have seen is evidence that they were investigating individuals with a history of links to Russia that were concerning,”

“It appears that there was an investigation not of the campaign, but of certain individuals who have a history that we should be suspicious of, that predate the presidential campaign of 2015, 2016. And when individuals like that are in the orbit of a major political campaign in America, the FBI, who is in charge of counterintelligence investigations, should look at people like that.”

What Did the FBI Do in 2016 About Russian Connections to Donald Trump? | Observer

Old 05-28-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Republican Senator Marco Rubio, who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, explained in an "acid-etched interview "that he has seen “no evidence” that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

“What I have seen is evidence that they were investigating individuals with a history of links to Russia that were concerning,”

“It appears that there was an investigation not of the campaign, but of certain individuals who have a history that we should be suspicious of, that predate the presidential campaign of 2015, 2016. And when individuals like that are in the orbit of a major political campaign in America, the FBI, who is in charge of counterintelligence investigations, should look at people like that.”

What Did the FBI Do in 2016 About Russian Connections to Donald Trump? | Observer

There is no denying that there was widespread surveillance of the Trump campaign, not just some individuals.

There is no doubt that when all the information comes out we will learn that they were capturing every communication of the Trump campaign, including every detail of the daily operation of the campaign.

The Obama administration leaked highly classified information to undermine Trump, there is ever reason to believe that there were giving details of the Trump campaign to Hillary.

Old 05-28-2018, 12:05 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,300,036 times
Quote:
There is no denying that there was widespread surveillance of the Trump campaign, not just some individuals.

There is no doubt that when all the information comes out we will learn that they were capturing every communication of the Trump campaign, including every detail of the daily operation of the campaign.

The Obama administration leaked highly classified information to undermine Trump, there is ever reason to believe that there were giving details of the Trump campaign to Hillary.
That simply, is not true, no matter how many times you say it.

As for “the Deep State” that is supposedly undermining Trump:

General Michael Hayden on whether a “Deep State”actually exists:
Quote:
”Not in the United States. I understand the term, I’ve seen it elsewhere, Turkey comes to mind. Pakistan comes to mind. There is not a Deep State. And look, I get it, I’ve tried to change federal bureaucracies. It’s really hard to do. There’s opposition, all right? But that’s the human condition, not secret anti-democratic forces plotting against the will of the people. That which some in the administration call the Deep State? I refer to as career professionals doing their best under the rule of law.”

Last edited by Bureaucat; 05-28-2018 at 12:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies