Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 08:54 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times

Advertisements

Sums it up.

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/993676762834845696
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 08:55 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
That line is getting worn out , like Stormy’s genitals .
good, I needed a reason to block you. Buh-bye.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:00 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
good, I needed a reason to block you. Buh-bye.
As James Comey would say, “That’s It “ ?

Just read posts from those that agree with you so that CD is a safe space .

The people that will say Trump is “Orange Hitler “

Old 05-08-2018, 09:04 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,584,414 times
Quote:
I can't help it that Republicans are gullible suckers who would prefer to knowingly elect a man WHO PERSONALLY BOASTED ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN and claim his own words are not enough evidence.
You are misrepresenting his statement.

Quote:
Democrats are willing to call out their own on unacceptable behavior. Republicans just keep nominating and electing those accused instead.
Actually, at least one of the Lib-Prog women-abuser's accuser has stated that when she first discussed the abuse with other Lib-Progs, they advised her not to bring allegations against him because he was too valuable to the political Left and women's right to chose.

So, you are wrong.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:11 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
And the idea they call out their own is another liberal lie .

Especially when they have an election to win . This guy used to be councilman in the neighborhood I lived . A terrible councilman but he got elected to Congress .

He’s being accused of drugging and molesting a 16 year old girl .

Nancy Pelosi Refuses to Call on Tony Cardenas to Resign After Child Molestation Claim | Breitbart

Old 05-08-2018, 09:21 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,907,803 times
Quote:
22 women have accused him of assault, unwanted sexual contact, rape. And of course Trump even boasted about some of it himself.

Pretending that's not the case just makes you appear clueless.
You wish. You guys just make this crap up, and then wonder why you aren't taken seriously. It's like you don't even WANT to be taken seriously.
Rigorous honesty, my friend. Stop being blinded by your filters.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
You are misrepresenting his statement.

Actually, at least one of the Lib-Prog women-abuser's accuser has stated that when she first discussed the abuse with other Lib-Progs, they advised her not to bring allegations against him because he was too valuable to the political Left and women's right to chose.

So, you are wrong.
Quoting something from 2014 does nothing to prove your point. And Schneiderman has resigned as of 5 pm today, so nope, I'm not wrong even if someone had to take some time to think through whether or not to come forward with the accusations. That's pretty typical.

Also typical is the Right's tendency to use pejoratives like "Lib-Prog" which just tells me that you're a biased person not really worth trying to have a discussion with because you are already demonstrating your intellectual dishonesty.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
except of course he is an accused rapist. Stormy Daniels is completely unrelated to that, although of course it's not surprising that such a gross person has to overtly pay for sex - vs. the slightly more covert payments that I'm sure Melania's got waiting in the bank via a pre nup.
There is far, FAR more evidence pointing towards Bill Clinton being an actual rapist, then there is for Trump.

But then, Slick Willie is one of YOUR guys, so your side always gave him a pass. You always say, "but he was impeached!", forgetting that he was not convicted. He finished out his term. AND the impeachment was because he lied under oath.............the only President to ever be disbarred for his corrupt actions....

Old 05-08-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
You wish. You guys just make this crap up, and then wonder why you aren't taken seriously. It's like you don't even WANT to be taken seriously.
Rigorous honesty, my friend. Stop being blinded by your filters.
ignoring it on your part doesn't mean that it hasn't happen but I'm not going to google for the links for you to keep ignoring, the information has been readily available for years at this point.

Stop being blinded by whatever it is that makes people want to support the detestable orange troll.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Yet no one in the GOP will call for his resignation.

At least the Dems get rid of their abusers quickly.
You guys are all about feeling morally superior..........moral preening. Even in this case, instead of feeling shame that one of your top "field generals" in the ridiculous war against Trump is someone who beats the sh*t out of women, calls them his slave, is an absolute drunkard, takes other people's Xanax and gets stoned out, and then lies about all of it...............you feel GREAT about the whole situation! Sick, absolutely sick.

You on the left SHOULD all feel ashamed right now. But of course, shame will elude you once again.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies