Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 06:30 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times

Advertisements

Traditional methods not working so, pass around a large penis musical chairs. Ok then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 06:51 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Traditional methods not working so, pass around a large penis musical chairs. Ok then.
Public school -just no.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:55 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
The oldest political tactic for a problem is to blame your rivals.

Both sides use it all the time.

Just like in this situation.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:59 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Morals must be racist too.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:02 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
On the article, some of the items cited in the piece are correct in that there is a distrust of the medical community by black Americans. This is due to the fact that oftentimes in recent history black people have been experimented on and have been subject to given more experimental treatments that lead to negative outcomes (certain types of birth control in particular were pushed in black areas for so-called "positive" benefits which ultimately led to infertility issues with black women).

Also there is a lack of healthcare facilities in some communities or those facilities are subpar and residents don't want to go sit around and wait forever to see a health care provider. Condom usage as noted also has decreased and condoms are not given out in mass like they used to be when I was younger.

IMO that is not "racism" but it is indicative of health disparities something that is very much a part of the black experience in America and is a serious topic that most of you will speak about seriously because there is too much....I can only say triggering on many of the poster's part here about anything that involves race.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:05 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
On the article, some of the items cited in the piece are correct in that there is a distrust of the medical community by black Americans. This is due to the fact that oftentimes in recent history black people have been experimented on and have been subject to given more experimental treatments that lead to negative outcomes (certain types of birth control in particular were pushed in black areas for so-called "positive" benefits which ultimately led to infertility issues with black women).

Also there is a lack of healthcare facilities in some communities or those facilities are subpar and residents don't want to go sit around and wait forever to see a health care provider. Condom usage as noted also has decreased and condoms are not given out in mass like they used to be when I was younger.

IMO that is not "racism" but it is indicative of health disparities something that is very much a part of the black experience in America and is a serious topic that most of you will speak about seriously because there is too much....I can only say triggering on many of the poster's part here about anything that involves race.
Most of what you listed amounts to ignorance and nothing else.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I want to disagree but the statistics sadly support this.

Not true. The welfare system that subsidize and incentivized single parent households did. Kids are growing up in fatherless home due to the financial benefits. With 2 income earner in the house, welfare gets cut and more money taxed. Therefore it doesn't take Einstein to know why single parent household are so prevalent in the black community, you can thank the welfare state for these catastrophic unintended consequences.

Not true, again the explosion of welfare in the 1960s was catastrophic to the black nuclear family who had been making great progress up to that point.

At this point you just have to hope for survival of the fittest. The blacks who are smart enough to make it out of these environments need to reproduce more than the blacks stuck in this environment. I'm just being honest. It's 2018, these problems should've died back when Obama was in office. Crime, STDs, is this the 1980s or something during the crack epidemic?
On this....

A majority of black children do not grow up "fatherless." OOW birth rates do not indicate that black children have no fathers. Also by age 40 over 70% of black women either are married or are divorced, meaning their children have not grown up in a single parent household.

Since the 1960s black Americans have risen in nearly every socio-economic factor. Contrary to what you and others believe, blacks in America are not dealing with 1980s era issues anymore today. Seems like you all have blinders on and like to pull up these articles honestly to ignore the issues in your own "white communities" in regards as well to increasing STDs, crime, and especially drug abuse/addiction (i.e. opiod epidemic) that is ocuring in white America. IMO you all should focus more on your own demons and communities.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Most of what you listed amounts to ignorance and nothing else.
LOL, honestly I agree in regards to your response to my comment being based on ignorance

You especially fulfilled what I stated in my last sentence above.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The oldest political tactic for a problem is to blame your rivals.

Both sides use it all the time.

Just like in this situation.
It is an old tired tactic no doubt. It’s basically a squeeze for $funding

Old 05-08-2018, 07:08 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Go back to showing HS students pics of genitalia that look like balloon animals so they know what to expect with unprotected sex with a prostitute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies