Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 02:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Nope..there's blame enough to go around--I just like the truth to be well-rounded.

I guess your version..might be true...or..it could be that after it became clear that Trump was going to be the candidate..and Cruz was not..that the point became moot..to those who initially started the dirt digging. They dropped it..and it looked like found money..to the Clinton camp.

Believe what you will..but the facts are out there--it just seems that they are irrelevant..to most of the fringe loonies.
Elections are like a civil war but it is American tradition that when one party loses it is tradition that they evaluate what when wrong, make changes and look to the next election. Not for the 2016 election, instead they freaked, and went on a witch hunt (how dare their choice be challenged).

We were told Hillary was sure to win, but you know very well that Hillary was a terrible candidate, so why so confident she'd win? The left used the IRS in the 2012 election and the race card to silence people. You put your fingers in your ears so instead we spoke with our vote. Of course if you refused to listen to opposition you wouldn't see a loss coming, did you expect people to comply like dictators do?

After what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders, and in previous year using the IRS and spying on American citizens, it makes me questions the confidence Democrats were about Hillary winning and why I don't think it's above Democrats use the FBI to go after a political opponent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 02:02 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,253 times
yes the federalist is right wing biased but why cant you libs admit the stuff you read is biased as well. your side is in blatant denial. and that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Old 05-22-2018, 02:11 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
CNN and FBI conspired to take down Trump

More nonsense.

This is like fantasy football, only it's politics ...

Old 05-22-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
CNN and FBI conspired to take down Trump

More nonsense.

This is like fantasy football, only it's politics ...
Are you so naive enough to believe it could never happen in the U.S.? Are you so naive that you trust powerful people?

Old 05-22-2018, 02:15 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Are you so naive enough to believe it could never happen in the U.S.? Are you so naive that you trust powerful people?

You mean like Trump trying to take control of the FBI so he can block their investigation and make them investigate his political opponents?

Old 05-22-2018, 02:24 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
hahahaha!

why not?

after all, you trust a proven liar and powerful person!

Old 05-22-2018, 02:26 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Elections are like a civil war but it is American tradition that when one party loses it is tradition that they evaluate what when wrong, make changes and look to the next election. Not for the 2016 election, instead they freaked, and went on a witch hunt (how dare their choice be challenged).

We were told Hillary was sure to win, but you know very well that Hillary was a terrible candidate, so why so confident she'd win? The left used the IRS in the 2012 election and the race card to silence people. You put your fingers in your ears so instead we spoke with our vote. Of course if you refused to listen to opposition you wouldn't see a loss coming, did you expect people to comply like dictators do?

After what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders, and in previous year using the IRS and spying on American citizens, it makes me questions the confidence Democrats were about Hillary winning and why I don't think it's above Democrats use the FBI to go after a political opponent.

I'm just guessing here...but I think..that the Democrat's confidence in winning was rooted in their total unwillingness to take Donald Trump seriously as a candidate. They were not alone...it was inconceivable to many..that we would elect such an apparent buffoon to lead us.

We were all wrong...and I don't blame the Russians for a minute. Trump's election was a perfect storm..the Republican party has already taken steps to ensure that it never happens again.

The Russians just want/wanted chaos--and they got it is spades.

Old 05-22-2018, 02:30 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,740,252 times
But, but the New York Times & the Washington Post said the informant was put into the Trump campaign to help & protect him, lol, for reals Once the FBI/DOJ moved from denial to justification the game was/is over. For 18 months all we heard was that there was no surveillance on Trump to, well, yes there was, but it was to help him.

Old 05-22-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post

The Russians just want/wanted chaos--and they got it is spades.
Exactly, and I've been saying that the Russians just wanted chaos all along. Of course Putin is paying attention and he has to be laughing his ass off at the way liberals and Democrats are acting.

Old 05-22-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
But, but the New York Times & the Washington Post said the informant was put into the Trump campaign to help & protect him, lol, for reals Once the FBI/DOJ moved from denial to justification the game was/is over. For 18 months all we heard was that there was no surveillance on Trump to, well, yes there was, but it was to help him.
Surveillance on Trump was to help him? You got to be freakin kidding me ROFLMAO, the Democrats and the media are actually saying that? WOW! WOW! WOW! If I was a Democrat I'd be very insulted on they're thinking their supporters are so dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies