Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 10:19 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That "meeting" was the biggest nothingburger ever to come along. Big deal, the two of them met, and it accomplished nothing, other than Trump coming home with stars in his eyes and falling all over Kim as being this wonderful young leader !

Nothing has changed, nothing will change, and Trump even had to tone down his bragging because he even realized it accomplished zilch. Kim played him , got an American President to come over and fawn all over him. All it did was legitimize North Korea and Kim's reign.

Kim is an expert at this game, Trump is a babe in the woods.
Couldn't agree more. Kim is playing some game of his own, keeping his cards close to his chest. Meanwhile tRump karooms around like the loose cannon he is, tweeting "Look at me! Look at me! ME, ME, ME!"

And while this is going on, tRump has started a trade war with just about every country from Canada to China. (Aren't you glad that a US president* finally had the guts to stand up to Canada? Me neither.) I'm sure that farmers across the country are delighted with the way those agricultural tariffs are MAGA. NOT!

Then we have ole Beauretard Sessions informing us that God wants us to separate parents from children and put children as young as 18 months into kiddie jail. Yep, Paul told us this in the Bible - it's actually printed in the Book of Romans, so just shut up, everybody.

tRump hasn't forgotten about his duty to the Nation to continue with his witch hunt, targeting rogue elements in US law enforcement like the FBI, CIA, and the Justice Department. I feel so much safer now that the FBI has been discredited. Don't you?

It's my understanding that people are making bets as to which will happen first - tRump getting the (ig)Nobel Prize or North Korea's surprise attack on San Francisco.

Yep, our nation is indeed living thru a magical moment. Dog (NOT the Book of Romans) help us all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2018, 10:20 AM

1,487 posts, read 782,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
The TDS gets funnier every day.
Does anybody know how I can get a Captcha for my very own?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies