Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2018, 01:11 PM

1,031 posts, read 639,739 times

Advertisements

I know this is similar to an older post of mine but I think it's different enough to Warrant its own discussion. What political party gains most from America abandoning European style democracy and moving towards a third-world operational structure?

While conservatives push for third world labor policies... liberals want to confiscate firearms....in my opinion both of these policies are third world in nature so the question is who you think is more likely to push harder for third-world policy and abandon European democracy?

I spent 1/4 of my life in foreign countries and a good portion of that living in the third world not visiting but living... I'm curious what your frame of reference is in this discussion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2018, 01:16 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
I know this is similar to an older post of mine but I think it's different enough to Warrant its own discussion. What political party gains most from America abandoning European style democracy and moving towards a third-world operational structure?

While conservatives push for third world labor policies... liberals want to confiscate firearms....in my opinion both of these policies are third world in nature so the question is who you think is more likely to push harder for third-world policy and abandon European democracy?

I spent 1/4 of my life in foreign countries and a good portion of that living in the third world not visiting but living... I'm curious what your frame of reference is in this discussion?
What is third world labor policy?

Obviously the Democrats slave masters with their policies of enslaving everybody.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:26 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
Quote:
Neither party benefits. The underlying premise of this question is ridiculous.

(Also I would not call our government a "European style democracy" but that is neither here nor there.)

Old 03-23-2018, 02:04 PM

18,501 posts, read 9,170,177 times
Quote:

Both benefit equally. Corruption money is sweet to whoever is getting it.

Old 03-23-2018, 02:16 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,740 times
Trump.

Old 03-23-2018, 02:27 PM

1,031 posts, read 639,739 times
Europe Australia New Zealand Canada have strong labor unions India Mexico China do not I would consider that a pretty good indication that if you fight against organized labor you are interested in a third-world labor policy

Old 03-23-2018, 03:42 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,963,035 times
Globalists that put their wallets first over the well being of this nation dominate both parties.

Old 03-23-2018, 03:51 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,963,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What is third world labor policy?

Where workers have no rights.
Like communist countries.

We are headed that direction.

Old 03-23-2018, 03:59 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:

Lol @ your criteria for "third world"

On the one hand, you have you a "third world" with worker exploitation, no minimum wage, minimal protections against business practices, minimal regulations, minimal safety standards, etc...

__VS__

A "third world" with... no private guns....

Old 03-23-2018, 04:02 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,123,244 times
Does it really matter? The U.S. is a oligarchic uniparty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies