Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 10:33 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,872,058 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqWHXL4Z5c

Massive tantrum in front of federal offices of screaming, yelling and disturbing the peace over loud speakers.

At least this big liberal tirade was rather tame and peaceful compare to the usual disorderly conduct that coincides with their usual behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2018, 10:56 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,064,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

Massive tantrum in front of federal offices of screaming, yelling and disturbing the peace over loud speakers.

At least this big liberal tirade was rather tame and peaceful compare to the usual disorderly conduct that coincides with their usual behavior.
The left has abandon the class war. Why did they abandon the class war? One can not receive any economic reparations for being poor. Being poor is not a symbol of victimization. Compared being black or a female.

Old 06-20-2018, 11:03 PM

1,348 posts, read 793,550 times
It's because they are consumed with HATE.
The Democrat Party and their minions prove this every week. They are America's #1 HATE group.

Having horrible leaders is part of the problem and they know exactly how to emotionally manipulate their acolytes and do so regularly. This week has been a CLASSIC example.

Throw in the usual liberal self-loathing and the desire to always BLAME somebody, anybody....for whatever their leaders tell them is the crisis du jour.
Oh but, you want them to actually DO something about a real problem? Good luck.

Old 06-20-2018, 11:39 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,753,162 times
Seems those in California care more about illegals than the homeless.

Old 06-20-2018, 11:44 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,406,428 times
Lies! That video is 106 minutes, not 105 minutes.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:03 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,773,800 times
Nobody cares about some video. Post some text that I can read in 1/4 the time, and then we'll talk.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:09 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,920,815 times
Quote:

How do you know thess people don't care about the homelessness in SF? Do you even live there?

I do, and I can tell you that people care deeply about the homelessness in the City. No one likes it or wants it.

You might want to talk to some San Francisco residents sometime because you seem very ignorant about the City and its people.

Old 06-21-2018, 11:57 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,872,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
How do you know thess people don't care about the homelessness in SF? Do you even live there?

I do, and I can tell you that people care deeply about the homelessness in the City. No one likes it or wants it.

You might want to talk to some San Francisco residents sometime because you seem very ignorant about the City and its people.
No, I have been to San Francisco though.

LA despite the way third-world quality of politicians they elect is a much more social city.

Can see why San Francisco residents dislike the personality of President Trump. He stands for everything that their poop and tent ridden does not.

My experience in the short-time I was in San Francisco sort of reminded me of Nancy Pelosi. It is very boring, stoic, up-tight and elitest.

Based on my short experience there, Nancy Pelosi is the perfect congresswomen for that city as the residents are just personality clones of Pelosi for the most part

San Francisco at street level is an incredibly cold city socially. The only thing that brings together there is yelling, screaming and dancing in their poop infested city about President Trump.

What is interesting is how anti-social the city is. People are so introverted there that I guess the only thing that can bring them together is their misguided protests against a fantastic President and best commander and chief America has ever had judging by the electoral vote landslide President Trump earned through his brilliance.

Old 06-22-2018, 05:51 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,920,815 times
Quote:
No, I have been to San Francisco though.

LA despite the way third-world quality of politicians they elect is a much more social city.

Can see why San Francisco residents dislike the personality of President Trump. He stands for everything that their poop and tent ridden does not.

My experience in the short-time I was in San Francisco sort of reminded me of Nancy Pelosi. It is very boring, stoic, up-tight and elitest.

Based on my short experience there, Nancy Pelosi is the perfect congresswomen for that city as the residents are just personality clones of Pelosi for the most part

San Francisco at street level is an incredibly cold city socially. The only thing that brings together there is yelling, screaming and dancing in their poop infested city about President Trump.

What is interesting is how anti-social the city is. People are so introverted there that I guess the only thing that can bring them together is their misguided protests against a fantastic President and best commander and chief America has ever had judging by the electoral vote landslide President Trump earned through his brilliance.
Lol.

Thought so. Total ignorance.

I mean, I knew that already, but thanks for confirming just how ignorant you are.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:14 AM

17,020 posts, read 12,612,245 times
PLEASE!

The homeless are so 1985... Get with the times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies