Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 11:32 AM

21,487 posts, read 10,602,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Kids are embarrassed by their parents all the time, Reagan's kids were embarrassed by their parents but they loved them. They will get over it. He has the right to refuse to take a picture with a multi millionaire who wants to gut Social Security.
Why would they be embarrassed by Paul Ryan? He’s a nice guy despite democrats claiming he’s the anti-Christ. He’s obviously not even a Trump supporter, so you all should like him.

I’m very confused here. The traditional media did everything they could to make sure Trump won those early primary states to where I didn’t even have a choice when we voted. I didn’t bother voting, not liking either choice. But when it came down to the general election, I had already seen the protests, beating up Trump supporters while police stood by and did nothing, egging a woman in the face, spitting on them and surrounding and vandalizing cars.

It and the Supreme Court were the only reasons I voted for the guy even though I didn’t think he would win in a million years. But I didn’t even have a chance to regret it before the same jerks started protesting us, and now you think they’re going to vote for a blue wave in the midterms? Ha!

I probably would have liked some balance and voted for Beto O’Rourke considering I don’t like Ted Cruz, but now I won’t. I won’t even abstain from voting. I’m going to pull that lever for every single Republican running.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2018, 11:34 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,047,583 times
Uh, if Paul Ryan's kids can't handle their dad's constituents being critical of him and his policies, they must already be living in a world of hurt. The idea that Seth Rogan did anything wrong because "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN" is absurd.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:36 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,259,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Wow .

Wasn’t really a big fan of this guy but this is really disrespectful behavior .

Would be one thing if he was alone but with his kids there ? No decency from the left these days ..
—-
And then they said, 'Our dad wants to meet you,' and I turned around and Paul Ryan was walking towards me," Rogen recounted on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert."

"My whole body, puckered, as it were, I tensed up, and I didn't know what to do," Rogen recalled.

Rogen said Ryan shook his hand, but when the Wisconsin Republican asked for a photo, Rogen replied: "No way, man!"

"And I couldn't stop, and I said, 'Furthermore, I hate what you're doing to the country at this point and I count the days until you no longer have one iota of the power that you currently have,'" Rogen told Colbert.

Rogen said he felt "very conflicted" after the outburst because Ryan's sons were "still standing right there."

"It's not their fault, but at the same time they should probably learn that if they like a movie or song, the person who made that probably doesn't like their dad that much," he said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...photo-n2493801
You reap what you sow. I wonder what he is going to tell his kids when they go to school and learn he sold America out to line his pockets? He is writing his own footnote in history.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:40 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,391,999 times
I don't care what your politics are, I am certainly not a fan of Paul Ryan, but that is just f-ing rude.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:43 AM

1,683 posts, read 814,511 times
RWNJs excuse Roseanne (and nugent, etc) while condemning Rogen?

Old 06-26-2018, 11:58 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,495,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeHoyal View Post
RWNJs excuse Roseanne (and nugent, etc) while condemning Rogen?
It’s a different type of thing . Roseanne didn’t go on late night and brag about her tweet .
She apologized , he went on and bragged about it and media jumped on the story and spun it as a “funny “ story .

Old 07-03-2018, 07:15 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,100,810 times
I saw part of that Colber interview. He's incredibly WEIRD. He is a communist. Anyone who looks up to him, I feel sorry for. He's an embarrassment of a human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies