Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 09:30 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,842,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Scientists disagree with you:
You do know that I don't give a rat's as# what your scientist says don't you?

God told Jeremiah "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, "

That was before Jeremiah took his first breath. I'll bet you don't give a rat's a*s about that either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 09:30 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,526,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Studies can report any bias they choose to. If abortion is illegal, if the alternative is back street alleys women will think twice about aborting because as I said, their concern is all about themselves.
Abortion being illegal stopped few women from trying to obtain one.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:31 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,358,417 times
Quote:
A lot of things aren't "simple". Justifying abortions is easier than dealing with the problem. Abortion is the symptom. A quick fix is the coward's way out.
I take deep offense to that statement. Abortion is not an "easy way out." I know that from personal experience.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:31 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,526,574 times
Quote:
You do know that I don't give a rat's as# what your scientist says don't you?

So why should we care what your 'evidence' says?

Old 06-29-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I take deep offense to that statement. Abortion is not an "easy way out." I know that from personal experience.
Then let me rephrase that, Abortions is an easy way out for many women.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:57 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,242,918 times
Quote:
Then that needs to be dealt with in a more productive manner than social services does it. There are private adoption agencies. There are couples who want babies. The red tape created by SS causes the problems for these children. Not to mention their lack of judgment in placing the children that they do place.
So you are admitting that the pro lifers can't guarantee that every baby who is "saved" by not being aborted will be placed in a loving caring home?

I'm not sure how much you know about private adoptions, for the most part there is no screening of the adoptive family or determination of their fitness to raise a child. You just pays your money and get a baby. How do I know this? I have worked with poor women for years and several have arranged for adoption while they were pregnant. They told me how much 'compensation' you can get for a perfect white baby 5-15k. They know which attorneys to go see if you want to put your baby up for adoption, and one of them even told me that if you don't want the babies father to know about the adoption it can be processed in a state that doesn't require the father to be notified.

Since there are people who pay thousands for a purebred dog and then abuse or neglect them, I'm not sure why you think all these adoptive parents are going to do right by the baby that they bought

Old 06-29-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
So why should we care what your 'evidence' says?
You don't have to care about anything I say. You should care about human life. Some of the very same people who are pro abortion will go ballistic if a dog or cat or even bug's life is endangered even going so far as causing humans to lose their land and livelihood due to supposed extinction of said bug. Yet they think nothing of what is lost by doing away with the lives of human babies who could go on to discover and create, making the world a better place.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
So you are admitting that the pro lifers can't guarantee that every baby who is "saved" by not being aborted will be placed in a loving caring home?

I'm not sure how much you know about private adoptions, for the most part there is no screening of the adoptive family or determination of their fitness to raise a child. You just pays your money and get a baby. How do I know this? I have worked with poor women for years and several have arranged for adoption while they were pregnant. They told me how much 'compensation' you can get for a perfect white baby 5-15k. They know which attorneys to go see if you want to put your baby up for adoption, and one of them even told me that if you don't want the babies father to know about the adoption it can be processed in a state that doesn't require the father to be notified.

Since there are people who pay thousands for a purebred dog and then abuse or neglect them, I'm not sure why you think all these adoptive parents are going to do right by the baby that they bought
Oh give me a break. There are thousands of purebred pets who are purchased which are treated humanely and lovingly.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:02 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,906,522 times
Quote:
You don't have to care about anything I say. You should care about human life. Some of the very same people who are pro abortion will go ballistic if a dog or cat or even bug's life is endangered even going so far as causing humans to lose their land and livelihood due to supposed extinction of said bug. Yet they think nothing of what is lost by doing away with the lives of human babies who could go on to discover and create, making the world a better place.
What is "life" if you're not concerned with answering the question of viability. If you have no interest in that discussion, then I don't really see the point of continuing this conversation here.

I also take great issue with your assertion that abortions aren't taken seriously. Have you met someone who has had an abortion? The people I know who have actually had one say it is the hardest thing they have ever done in their entire life. And they never forget it.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:02 AM

57,226 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
If it’s ok for these liberal pondscum to stalk people who just hold a job in the Trump Administration why aren’t the so called doctors who do the dirty work in these death camps open game for protest?

Thank God this place closed.
Its not closed, the OP was mistaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies