Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 11:47 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
A great job at alienating our allies and giving the rich great tax cuts. You do know that these trade wars are only going to hurt hard working Americans. Trump says these countries are calling him every day to make a deal which is his normal BS. They are standing firm and won’t back down.
American workers HAVE been hurt for decades and he finally wants to do something about it.
Just like the situation in North Korea and many other things .

No way Hillary would of done anything and it wasn’t even something she spoke about .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2018, 11:47 PM

1,077 posts, read 1,396,887 times
This same dude knows very well that if he showed up at a Trump rally with an Obama t-shirt on, it may end up with him agonizing in pain at some hospital. Meanwhile, he's totally unaware of the fact that the black unemployment rate has been steadily declining since 2011, or that Trump is the king of fake news.

Last edited by Aceter; 07-02-2018 at 12:24 AM..

Old 07-01-2018, 11:50 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceter View Post
This same dude knows very well that if he showed up at a Trump rally with an Obama t-shirt on, it may end up with him agonizing in pain at some hospital .
It would be more risky to show up at a liberal event with a Trump shirt on or MAGA hat..Even though Trump is the sitting President .
Liberals dislike their claim of being so peaceful and tolerant are neither .

Old 07-01-2018, 11:56 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
American workers HAVE been hurt for decades and he finally wants to do something about it.
Just like the situation in North Korea and many other things .

No way Hillary would of done anything and it wasn’t even something she spoke about .
American workers in unions have always been taken care of....great pay and benefits. So what exactly are you giving Trump credit for

Old 07-02-2018, 12:15 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
Quote:
A great job at alienating our allies and giving the rich great tax cuts. You do know that these trade wars are only going to hurt hard working Americans. Trump says these countries are calling him every day to make a deal which is his normal BS. They are standing firm and won’t back down.
When you say things like this, all that you are showing is that you do not pay taxes because you are too young or too poor.

The rich are in many ways HARMED by the Trump tax cut because of the changes in mortgage dedcutions. It is those of us who are middle and working class that are benefitting because of the higher standard deduction.

Really, you are showing the entire world that you are a bought and paid for tool of the left who has no idea what she is talking about. Just stop. Let those who actually pay taxes discuss these issues.

As for our "allies," they are parasites who have benefitted from the money that we pay out to protect them from Russia and each other, while taking every opportunity to screw us and insult us. By the by, if you look at how they are changing, they are becoming a lot more like Trump themselves than they would like to admit.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:24 AM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
When you say things like this, all that you are showing is that you do not pay taxes because you are too young or too poor.

The rich are in many ways HARMED by the Trump tax cut because of the changes in mortgage dedcutions. It is those of us who are middle and working class that are benefitting because of the higher standard deduction.

Really, you are showing the entire world that you are a bought and paid for tool of the left who has no idea what she is talking about. Just stop. Let those who actually pay taxes discuss these issues.

As for our "allies," they are parasites who have benefitted from the money that we pay out to protect them from Russia and each other, while taking every opportunity to screw us and insult us. By the by, if you look at how they are changing, they are becoming a lot more like Trump themselves than they would like to admit.
You know nothing about me yet you judge me and assume from one post. your ignorance doesn’t even deserve a response from me.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:32 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
Quote:
You know nothing about me yet you judge me and assume from one post. your ignorance doesn’t even deserve a response from me.
I know FACTUALLY that you don't pay taxes and have no idea what you are talking about.

When you say I "don't deserve a response," what you mean is that you have no response because I am exactly right.

Keep showing everyone. You do not pay taxes or you would know that this hurts the rich and benefits those of us in the middle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies