Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 05:58 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Trump's primary job when hew was "elected" was to destroy the Western Alliance that is costing Putin business. He's going to Helsinki tomorrow to find out what His Owner wants from him next. The kompromat Vlad has in his desk drawer on Donnie must be staggering.

You NAILED IT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2018, 06:02 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Trump stands up to progressives and the Eurotrash. America supports him.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
He is an enemy of Democracy, and America's enemy!

I am embarrassed for America every time this clown opens his mouth, like at this summit. I had some German customers today, and I said to them, "On behalf of the majority of decent Americans, I apologize for what is being said by Donald Trump.........he does not represent the way most of us feel".

They laughed and said they feel funny coming here now, and do not know if they are welcome any more or not. I reassured them that they certainly are, and have been our good friends for decades.

This wart on the nose of America is hurting our reputation everywhere, and is going to bite us badly, if it doesn't stop.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:12 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times
“Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.” —Gen. Barry McAffrey

This is why Congress needs to put country before party and remove Donald Trump from office.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Trump stands up to progressives and the Eurotrash. America supports him.

You are FULL OF IT!

Senate rebukes Trump with 97-2 vote on NATO
Following Trump's repeated attacks on NATO ahead of the NATO summit, the Senate voted 97-2 on a motion to re-endorse NATO and support the mission of NATO. Lawrence discusses with David Corn, Ruth Marcus, and David Leonhardt.
https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...-1274326595573

Old 07-11-2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I am embarrassed for America every time this clown opens his mouth, like at this summit. I had some German customers today, and I said to them, "On behalf of the majority of decent Americans, I apologize for what is being said by Donald Trump.........he does not represent the way most of us feel".

They laughed and said they feel funny coming here now, and do not know if they are welcome any more or not. I reassured them that they certainly are, and have been our good friends for decades.

This wart on the nose of America is hurting our reputation everywhere, and is going to bite us badly, if it doesn't stop.

If he succeeds in isolating America, and we are then invaded by one of his bed-buddies, the American people should force all Trump supporters to the front lines!

Old 07-11-2018, 06:18 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Of course they will complain when someone stands up to their UNFAIR trade practices, and lack of contribution to their own self defense. I'd be concerned Trump wasn't doing his job if they WEREN'T complaining. There is nothing wrong with holding allies, as well as enemies accountable, and engaging in open negotiations on behalf of your country's best interest.

Burning down the barn, to kill the rats?

Old 07-11-2018, 06:58 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
And we will apparently continue to alienate them, until we **** off the wrong enemy, and go to fight them, and realize that not only do we not have any friends to fight by our side, but we don't have bases to launch our fights, airspace to take the fight to them, or trading partners to finance our fight.

Trump is extremely short-sighted!
Attempting to obtain fair trade is not "alienating" any country.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:11 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You don't appear to have a clue about what is going on with NATO and the EU.
They are demanding that the USA spend money to Protect them from Russia ....... while they spend Billions of dollar in Russia. Nobody but the Leftists are talking about "ending NATO" - President Trump just wants these EU and NATO Nations to contribute their agreed amounts to NATO, which they refuse to do. The NATO Nations and the EU will do into Melt Down Crisis if the USA leaves NATO because their is NO NATO without the USA.

Russia will always be a "problem", just as Iran will always be a problem.
Time for choosing - face the Reality and step up to the plate or deal with the consequences - which won't mean the USA walking away from NATO, but could mean the USA walking out of Germany.
I don't share your views at all.

To many Europeans Nato is the problem, not the solution. Most people here don't have anything against Russia, nor do they support the pointless sanctions against Russia. Europe doesn't need protection from Russia, it needs protection from the US. As the saying goes, with friends like that, who needs enemies?

Most Europeans have their own minds and fall for the Russia/China bashing and phobia. That phobia is a psychological problem of many Americans and one reason Europe should leave Nato and replace it with a European defense instead, using European equipment, defending exclusively European interests, not American ones. The US uses Nato for its imperialist crap, which is why Europe shouldn't pay for that any longer. We should no longer participate in Nato adventures in Afghanistan etc.

Russia is a very reliable supplier, even despite sanctions. Unlike the US with its psychopath, back-stabbing president. The US is an unreliable bully resorting to blackmail and bribe.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:13 AM

45,230 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Attempting to obtain fair trade is not "alienating" any country.
Trade occurs between individual companies, not countries and those companies are perfectly capable of determining whats fair on their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies