Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 07:33 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,127,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I get it. Throwing a nerf ball at someone when I am mad at them is exactly the same as spending many trillions and having millions exposed to senseless violence.

We are done.....
That's not what I said, and you know it. Besides, a nerf ball isn't violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 02:43 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,398,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Every time.

We know the Government performed a coup in Ukraine to keep NATO friendly powers in office, we know they armed terrorist in Syria.

We know they are carpet bombing Yemen and destroying Somalia. We know we need a bad guy (Putin) to have so the MIC can garner more support for military action.

We know the media is state propaganda that calls out people who aren't being 'patriotic' enough (not worshiping the state).

We know Brennan has committed international crimes and has broken the Geneva convention, same with all his successors.

And yet it takes only a short period of time for the media to convince Americans Putin is the true enemy because of Facebook posts (and no evidence of government involvement).

Now rather than punishing Trump for illegally droning children in Niger, we are calling him to be charged for treason for acknowledging a widely accepted fact, that the US has been the major deterrent to improved Russia-US relationships.

And yet everyone on this forum just eats it all up.

What government performed a coup in Ukraine?

Old 07-20-2018, 09:00 AM

37,960 posts, read 17,902,957 times
Quote:
Every time.

We know the Government performed a coup in Ukraine to keep NATO friendly powers in office, we know they armed terrorist in Syria.

We know they are carpet bombing Yemen and destroying Somalia. We know we need a bad guy (Putin) to have so the MIC can garner more support for military action.

We know the media is state propaganda that calls out people who aren't being 'patriotic' enough (not worshiping the state).

We know Brennan has committed international crimes and has broken the Geneva convention, same with all his successors.

And yet it takes only a short period of time for the media to convince Americans Putin is the true enemy because of Facebook posts (and no evidence of government involvement).

Now rather than punishing Trump for illegally droning children in Niger, we are calling him to be charged for treason for acknowledging a widely accepted fact, that the US has been the major deterrent to improved Russia-US relationships.

And yet everyone on this forum just eats it all up.
Because boobus can't think. Boobus does what it is told. Even when Trump does something right they get mad. When Trump does something their previous president did they'll complain like a bunch of hypocrits. All because they can't think. Like little children they do what their handlers tell them too.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Next we will hear about the War of Northern Aggression and that peaceful southern conservatives didn't want it.....
Nothing to do with conservatves. Not that you care about the truth.

Quote:
People - we are HERE NOW. And the facts show - without a doubt - that the Right are FAR bigger warmongers and have more acceptance of a Police State (law and order) and want more and more for "offense" (they call it defense).
I used to think that. Not far bigger, slightly more so. Ever so slightly.
Why is it that a democratic president continues with the war mongering ESPECIALLY AFTER HE LIED AND SAID HE WOULDN'T? The left didn't call him out. The left didn't call out Obama for murdering innocents with his drones. The left didn't call out Hillary for nation building when she ran guns to Syrian rebels which got Americans killed when the other side retaliated.

I get it now. Democrats are against war, it's just that the ones they elect are not. Why it all makes sense.

Quote:
Heck, their King speaks of it regularly and I don't hear any backlash.
Where was the backlash when Obama pulled this same garbage. Where are YOUR posts calling him out. That's what I'd like to see. Show me ONE post, ONE post of yours that specifically calls Obama out for his war mongering. At least you'd get a small amount of respect for holding your side accountable.

Quote:
Again, in a thread such as this it has to be said that the excess warmongering of this nation in the 21st century is largely from the right. By a long shot.
Again, in a thread such as this it has to be said that the president and the president alone controls troop movements and can bring the troops home anytime.

Quote:
Carry on. But facts are facts. I hate Trump. But if he was truly worth 100 billion dollars I would agree that he was worth 100 billion dollars. By the same token, one cannot presently ask why Americans fall for War Propaganda without saying that there is a VAST difference.
There is little difference between the war mongering left and the war mongering right. The left is much more hypocritical as they talk peace yet elect war mongers and stay silent when it's their person doing the murdering. My how noble of them.

Quote:
I'm speaking from experience. From the Society of Friends to my friends...many of who are involved in peace efforts...I see almost zero Righties. They are too busy thumping their chests and buying more guns to protect themselves.
Good to know who to thank for swaying the public as far as bringing the troops home in order to bring about peace. Oh that's right it never happened and never will as long as you elect lying scumbags and don't hold them accountable. At least I can deal with the right when they wage war since the rhetoric matches their actions. How can one fight the lying left when they say one thing and do the other? Not just the president but the majority of the democrats.

I'll repeat my comment I made earlier. Where are your posts specifically calling Obama out by name and criticizing his war mongering? I want to see one. I want to see a post where you held the person you elected accountable.
Come on, make me proud. Give me hope there is at least a handful of lefties who will call out Obama for his flip floping and war mongering on the Middle East.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:14 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,838,195 times
Quote:
Have you seen evidence that the Russian government was involved. Or was it just Russian citizens.
Do you plan on banning all Russians from using Facebook?
Ordinary citizens don't have that evidence, but the intel community does, and that's why they said what they said about the Russian interference. Is that so hard to grasp?

Old 07-20-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
That's not what I said, and you know it. Besides, a nerf ball isn't violence.
Throwing a nerf ball at someone is only bad when a repub does it.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Ordinary citizens don't have that evidence, but the intel community does, and that's why they said what they said about the Russian interference. Is that so hard to grasp?
The same intel that didn't warn us about 9/11? The same intel that didn't prevent Parkland? The same intel that told us about WMD? The same intel that told us our illegal invasion of Iraq would be a slam dunk? The same intel that said Assad gassed his own people vs hitting a rebel occupied building housing gas that was given to them by the Obama administartion?

You're new at this, aren't you?

Old 07-20-2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
Them Rooskies.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:32 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,449,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
The United States of America (us).

Old 07-20-2018, 09:32 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,838,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because boobus can't think. Boobus does what it is told. Even when Trump does something right they get mad. When Trump does something their previous president did they'll complain like a bunch of hypocrits. All because they can't think. Like little children they do what their handlers tell them too.
I don't know who boobus is, but I know someone in the White House who does exactly what his Russian handler tells him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies