Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 05:47 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

https://news.utexas.edu/2013/11/18/w...died-in-dallas

Treason is to overthrow a government or leader so the left is saying that Trump will overthrow himself.

How much more unhinged can the left become.

Communist hates JFK and Brannon is a well known Communist so there is where everything leads back to!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 06:08 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,822 times
I think the word "treason" is being thrown around way too lightly these days, in regard to Trump. While I have no use for the man, simply doing dangerous, reckless, stupid things does not fit the description of treason. Yes, he has cuddled up to Putin, yes he has kissed Kims butt, but unless we can prove he aided them in some way, all he did was muddle his way through discussions with those two. Inept, yes, treasonous, maybe.

However, if we find collusion or that something illegal happened in that recent secret meeting with Putin, then all bets are off.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I think the word "treason" is being thrown around way too lightly these days, in regard to Trump. While I have no use for the man, simply doing dangerous, reckless, stupid things does not fit the description of treason. Yes, he has cuddled up to Putin, yes he has kissed Kims butt, but unless we can prove he aided them in some way, all he did was muddle his way through discussions with those two. Inept, yes, treasonous, maybe.

However, if we find collusion or that something illegal happened in that recent secret meeting with Putin, then all bets are off.
Have you seen the images of previous leaders with Putin including pictures of Schumer the so called leader of the Democratic Party of influential person for Democrats. The one who was fake crying under Trump and applauding the same laws under Obama. That fake person.

There are so many pictures and videos of Democrats with putin!

Losing the elections brought the true democratic views and thoughts to the surface and it is not a pretty one.

Very sad to see how the left handles losing and I have zero respect for that behavior.

I may not agree with everything Trump says or does but for sure he has done so much good.

Where was the outrage before Trump stepped into politics!

How can a dumb man and bad person defeat 16 or more Republican candidates during the primaries and then defeat the person who was going to win for sure!

That means that everyone else must have been real losers to lose by the worst person

MAGA!

Old 07-22-2018, 07:13 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://news.utexas.edu/2013/11/18/w...died-in-dallas

Treason is to overthrow a government or leader so the left is saying that Trump will overthrow himself.

How much more unhinged can the left become.

Communist hates JFK and Brannon is a well known Communist so there is where everything leads back to!
I do not personally believe Pres. Trump committed treason, however you are using the most simplistic definition of that word possible.

If you seriously dont understand. I suggest you google the word and get a more detailed definition.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:22 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Have you seen the images of previous leaders with Putin including pictures of Schumer the so called leader of the Democratic Party of influential person for Democrats. The one who was fake crying under Trump and applauding the same laws under Obama. That fake person.

There are so many pictures and videos of Democrats with putin!

Losing the elections brought the true democratic views and thoughts to the surface and it is not a pretty one.

Very sad to see how the left handles losing and I have zero respect for that behavior.

I may not agree with everything Trump says or does but for sure he has done so much good.

Where was the outrage before Trump stepped into politics!

How can a dumb man and bad person defeat 16 or more Republican candidates during the primaries and then defeat the person who was going to win for sure!

That means that everyone else must have been real losers to lose by the worst person

MAGA!

Trump is a very accomplished con-man who's skilled at getting those too lazy to do their own thinking to believe his BS, much as Bernie Madoff did, before his house of cards collapsed as they inevitably do.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:31 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Trump is a very accomplished con-man who's skilled at getting those too lazy to do their own thinking to believe his BS, much as Bernie Madoff did, before his house of cards collapsed as they inevitably do.
Wait! I thought he was a bumbling idiot? Which is it?

Old 07-22-2018, 07:41 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,432,474 times
Quote:

George W Bush did it......... twice. The man had the intelligence of a chimp. Americans voted him in twice. What does that say about the state of American politics?

At least Trump isn't dumb. He's just a sociopathic, real estate dealing, snake oil salesman, who conned the hicks into voting for him, and yes, he may well win again.

Just stand by and watch China take over. Americans will wonder how it happened, and why.

Trump isn't guilty of treason. He is guilty of looking after the rich, and that's all.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:47 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
its because the leadership of the liberal left aka democratic in washington wants to have a war conflict with Russia, for some reason they want war and looking for every detail they can to have one. That why we cant be friends with Russia. They want them as our enemy.

so they complain about hacking our system. well every country in the world is hacking our system and we are hacking theirs. It just the way it always been. by hacking its make our system stronger, yes it wrong but nothing to go to war again. I would bet even great britian, Israel, and other small Caribbean countries are hacking us too.

it just the way it is.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:59 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,432,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
its because the leadership of the liberal left aka democratic in washington wants to have a war conflict with Russia, for some reason they want war and looking for every detail they can to have one. That why we cant be friends with Russia. They want them as our enemy.

so they complain about hacking our system. well every country in the world is hacking our system and we are hacking theirs. It just the way it always been. by hacking its make our system stronger, yes it wrong but nothing to go to war again. I would bet even great britian, Israel, and other small Caribbean countries are hacking us too.

it just the way it is.
Correct! But Americans scream like stuck pigs at having done to them, what they do to others. It's the name of the game - get over it.

Russia is kept as the bogeyman to keep Americans frightened. They have served this purpose since 1945, and before to be honest.

You have to keep Americans scared of outside forces. That way they don't look around themselves too closely. It's 'look over there, not over here.' Works every time.

Americans are such nice people. I don't get why you fall for the same old flim flam decade after decade.

I tell ya, when Donald is out as President, he needs to get on Broadway in a revival of 'The Music Man.' He would be great!!

Old 07-22-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
George W Bush did it......... twice. The man had the intelligence of a chimp. Americans voted him in twice. What does that say about the state of American politics?

At least Trump isn't dumb. He's just a sociopathic, real estate dealing, snake oil salesman, who conned the hicks into voting for him, and yes, he may well win again.

Just stand by and watch China take over. Americans will wonder how it happened, and why.

Trump isn't guilty of treason. He is guilty of looking after the rich, and that's all.
Wow the name calling by the left is awful. What if we would
Replace the Name Bush in your Post for Obama!!!

What you just posted is the same as what everyone is upset about when Roseanne tweet her nasty tweet!
Did you post that when on meds or insomnia!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies