Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 11:45 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times

Advertisements

Child abuse, that’s what I think. I thought this was an internet lie. Guess not.
Administered so little dicky and Jane can explore their gender options further. Wtf? If you don’t like my link, find another one. It’s a real thing. So wrong.
https://www.transgendertrend.com/puberty-blockers/

Old 04-20-2022, 04:38 PM

286 posts, read 165,042 times
The therapy isnt handled in a "OK kids, let us all get ready for gender identity class" manner. The treatment for the situation is handled at a personal level wherein all parties are in agreement with the treatment plan. Seems that some think every kid in every school has the need for professional assistance. I remember nocturnal emissions. I thought I had a terrible infection!. Thankfully my Scoutmaster was able to refer me to the Boy Scout Handbook, 1968 edition. Kids who have to deal with puberty without guidance wind up in morgues, jail or sex work.

Old 04-20-2022, 06:01 PM

7,356 posts, read 4,138,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Child abuse, that’s what I think. I thought this was an internet lie. Guess not.
Administered so little dicky and Jane can explore their gender options further. Wtf? If you don’t like my link, find another one. It’s a real thing. So wrong.
It is wrong. Schools encourage this beginning with changing the child's pronouns and name. The parents aren't notified of the name change. Afterwards, schools administer the drugs. It's done without the parents consent or permission.

Old 04-20-2022, 06:06 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Believe it. I’ve been posting about this for weeks. This is the true end game. I said it before when NJ started teaching this to 3rd graders. The whole point is to get kids on puberty blockers so they can “pick” their “gender” like their pronouns. The transgender activists have been talking openly about this for a while now.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 04-20-2022, 06:24 PM

45,229 posts, read 26,450,499 times
They just couldn't stop getting our acceptance of their lifestyle. Now its about taking the children.

Old 04-20-2022, 06:30 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This is the true end game. .
The true endgame is to separate and break kids away from parents and parental influence and dislodge family loyalty, to indoctrinate the kids and make them future Marxist

The left will not give up, so neither can you and I over the battle of who kids belong to whether it is to family or to the government.

Old 04-20-2022, 09:52 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Believe it. I’ve been posting about this for weeks. This is the true end game. I said it before when NJ started teaching this to 3rd graders. The whole point is to get kids on puberty blockers so they can “pick” their “gender” like their pronouns. The transgender activists have been talking openly about this for a while now.
Transgenders feel they were born of the wrong sex. Why would they want to recruit kids who don't feel they were born to be like them? Why would parents who have a boy who looks and acts like all boy want to have anything to do with puberty blockers for him?

Old 04-20-2022, 09:58 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Transgenders feel they were born of the wrong sex. Why would they want to recruit kids who don't feel they were born to be like them? Why would parents who have a boy who looks and acts like all boy want to have anything to do with puberty blockers for him?
And yet it happens. Why do sexually abused children often question their gender and orientation, as what happened in Chaz Bono's case when she was molested by Cher's friend and Nanny?

Old 04-20-2022, 10:05 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Interesting article but the focus is not on young people trasnitioning but mainly the puberty blockers used in girls for central precocious puberty.

Apparently this has been a common treatment for that ailment and has allowed girls to experience normal puberty at a later age.

On the basis of all the evidence the court has judged that children under the age of eighteen in most cases are not able to give informed consent to take puberty blockers without application to the court.

But your conclusion that this it is routine to hand out puberty blockers to kids with gender issues is not supported by this article.

Old 04-20-2022, 10:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And yet it happens. Why do sexually abused children often question their gender and orientation, as what happened in Chaz Bono's case when she was molested by Cher's friend and Nanny?
Your question is irrelevant if Chaz Bono is quite happy as a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies