Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 02:36 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,334,152 times

Advertisements

I'm not muchly interested in American politics and have no opinion about Steve Bannon so far, I'm just wondering why he want to engage in European politics, what do you think is his agenda?

How would you judge him, is he an idealist whether you like his point of view or not, or is he a fraud whose interest is solely personal benefit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a8458641.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 10:22 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Bannon is consulted by countries which have strong populist movements since he is a successful political strategist.

I was just about to start a thread about his interview at a CNBC event, Delivering Alpha, which was fascinating. This event was focused on China but as always, he veers off into many topics. If you are unfamiliar with him and only read fake news leftist, globalist media which hate him, you will be pleasantly surprised.

The same video is posted on youtube but for some reason couldn't open it

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/19/watc...ing-alpha.html

You can also find several videos on youtube in the past few months where he was interviewed by the BBC and The Telegraph which are more Eurocentric. Bannon is always a compelling speaker.

Old 07-23-2018, 10:57 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
That's akin to asking what an African-American's business is with Africa.

Old 07-24-2018, 03:38 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svenM View Post
I'm not muchly interested in American politics and have no opinion about Steve Bannon so far, I'm just wondering why he want to engage in European politics, what do you think is his agenda?

How would you judge him, is he an idealist whether you like his point of view or not, or is he a fraud whose interest is solely personal benefit?

Bannon is wanting to create a European Supergroup, and I don't mean Abba.

Alarm as Steve Bannon plans Europe-wide populist 'supergroup' - BBC News

Old 07-24-2018, 06:40 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,401,102 times
Quote:

Well , he gifted Trump onto the world so
what more do you need to know?
Isn't it pretty clear what he is?

Old 07-24-2018, 07:03 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,137,674 times
Steve Bannon to set up 'The Movement' foundation to boost far-right across Europe.

I think the Independent's headline covers it^^^. Bannon like Trump is looking to increase right-wing politics across Europe and the world for that matter. By right-wing they mean genetic nationalism, authoritarian loyalty over facts leadership (like the mafia), no sympathy for the "other," hawkish interest in more war, deception of the public, rejection of humanitarian, liberal or environmental activities, etal.

American right-wing media shines a bright light on every suspected terrorist case or any misbehavior by immigrants in Europe. They'll blow it out of proportion looking to scare viewers into joining their hateful and fearful agenda.

But this crap is easy, look at how easy it was for Britain to vote for BREXIT. Once won, the hard part begins and they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Bannon, like Trump is a blowhard orator incapable of real governance and seemingly a very disturbed, unhappy person.

Modern Germany doesn't want what this chump is selling but he would have fit in real well 80 years ago.

Last edited by Back to NE; 07-24-2018 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: .

Old 07-24-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Bannon like Trump is looking to increase right-wing politics across Europe and the world for that matter. By right-wing they mean genetic nationalism, authoritarian loyalty over facts leadership (like the mafia), no sympathy for the "other," hawkish interest in more war, deception of the public, rejection of humanitarian, liberal or environmental activities, etal.

You couldn't be more wrong. You have never heard Bannon speak, have you? Do a forum search for other threads I've posted with videos. You will be embarrassed to find out the globalists have brainwashed you.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:33 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
He has found a revenue stream. Probably Russia promising him that if he needs it he can run to them if he is caught, and in the meantime they will finance him.

He also believes in what he is doing. win-win for him.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He has found a revenue stream. Probably Russia promising him that if he needs it he can run to them if he is caught, and in the meantime they will finance him.

He also believes in what he is doing. win-win for him.

Russia Russia Russia! When Bannon was a Naval officer he served on a destroyer hunting Russian subs.

As for believing in what he is doing, shouldn't we all believe in what we are doing?

Old 07-24-2018, 08:57 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:

He's initiated the plan to save America, now he's going to start saving Europe...why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies