Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2018, 11:32 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
There have been a number of people to make the claim. A video editor and a producer that worked on "The Apprentice". If tapes exist or remain (no sure bet if they were 'work' reels) they are under the custody of Mark Burnett, television producer and Trump pal. They won't be released.
There have also been a number of people claiming that Hillary has used the N word on more than one occasion.

I think we should file both stories under N.....for Nobody seems to care until the other guy does it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 11:35 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Her books not going to sell itself.

She wisely just generated millions in free publicity by making a salacious and unsubstantiated claim.

It's only entertaining to watch how easy it is to troll some of the more gullible posters around here.
But they have tapes! Somewhere. Just saving them for the right moment.

Old 08-10-2018, 11:40 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
There have also been a number of people claiming that Hillary has used the N word on more than one occasion.

I think we should file both stories under N.....for Nobody seems to care until the other guy does it.
Why is Hillary relevant at this point? Why is she part of the discussion? She is retired grandmother who hasn't held a position with the government in nearly a decade.

You know what? There have also been a number of people claiming that a guy name Cletus in Alabama has also used the N word on more than one occasion. Therefore, I presume you don't care if the President has done so as well.

Idiots.

Old 08-10-2018, 11:40 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
IF there are tapes i imagine, at this point, they are in the sole possession of mark barnett ( and jointly owned with trump ) and unlikely to see the light of day any time in the near future.
Maybe Mueller can turn some screws. lol

Old 08-10-2018, 11:42 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
She didn’t have a problem with it until she stopped getting a paycheck apparently!

Old 08-10-2018, 11:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Default Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there's tape to prove it

"That's shocking!"

Said no one ever.

Old 08-10-2018, 11:44 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Why is Hillary relevant at this point? Why is she part of the discussion? She is retired grandmother who hasn't held a position with the government in nearly a decade.

You know what? There have also been a number of people claiming that a guy name Cletus in Alabama has also used the N word on more than one occasion. Therefore, I presume you don't care if the President has done so as well.

Idiots.
I'm just priming people for her next run....just like she's doing.

But in case you can't connect the dots, I'll help you.

If it's wrong - which it is - you all should be criticizing everyone who uses it. Where were you people when you voted her in and why are you still defending her?

Old 08-10-2018, 11:46 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
the daily beast followed up on tom arnold's claim and got a few "apprentice" staff to give statements anonymously. none supported the claim of a video of trump dropping n-bombs.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/appren...rump-tapes-wtf

Old 08-10-2018, 11:47 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Ask his former black girlfriend if he's a bigot.
Kara Young, who is biracial, was Trump’s girlfriend for two years in the 90s. She’s surprised that her ex-boyfriend is up to his neck in racial controversy. “I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people,” she told the New York Times.
https://newsone.com/3732475/trump-no...nd-kara-young/

While Trump didn’t have close friendships with African Americans, Young said he courted Black celebrities, which to her indicates that he is open-minded.

I think D Trump says some stupid crap, I don't think he knows how to be eloquent, but I don't think he's a racist, at least when it comes to banging beautiful young women. lol
And what kind of racist would invite this black woman into the WH in the first place?

Old 08-10-2018, 11:47 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times
She is trying to sell a book
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies