Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 06:17 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Wow, I just heard an interview with her on NPR.

Wow.

Wow.

I'm still recovering. If she has what she says she has......wow.

Of course, many will say she is just doing what she has always been doing (Reality TV)....but, still.
Yes--I think she may be sitting on lost of stuff that could be nasty if not proof of illegal activity
They all discounted her because she had a nothing job--just a placehold because of her race
So I think there is strong chance she has what she says she does
This is one of the first times she has really been in the cat-bird's seat
I think she likely took advantage of this
She saw what happened on The Apprentice and the Hollywod tape and she hadn't been prepared to take advantage at that time maybe
So now she was
Good quality on that Kelly tape
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 06:18 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
she was one of the most contemptible people on TV, she's just doing what she always has. Her public perception has always been grossly negative, hell even liberals were whining about her when she was hired, but that was then huh? Nobody cares about her but a bunch of butt-hurt liberals. Time for them to be developing a platform on the issues, becoming the voice of the National Enquirer won't cut it in 2020.
Hillary announce yet?
You need to quit while you are behind. Omarosa had no business being in the white house.

And we told you so.

Omarosa got booted from the white house when the White House realized she had no business being in the white house.

Hate to say we told you so, but we told you so.

Omarosa shows proof that she didn't belong in the White House by turning on the white house and making Trump look even more the fool by hiring her in the first place.

And we got YOU telling us that you told US so.

Try and keep up next time.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:18 PM

How did Omarosa become the heir of Michael Clark Duncan's estate?
I love "The Green Mile"

Old 08-13-2018, 06:19 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Omorosa has become the beacon of truth for you libs?
Where on Earth did you get that from? We're seeing a small rat abandoning a larger rat. If they happen to have a fight, well - no skin of this liberal's nose.

Omarosa's trajectory in the WH is a picture-perfect example of the ineptitude of the fool you in charge. The woman is remarkably incompetent, ignorant and arrogant. Anyone could see that a mile away. Yet your idiot decided to hire her. And then your idiot didn't think to keep her from recording things that could harm him.

In short, the entire debacle demonstrates that your stable genius can't hire the right people, can't run an organization with any sort of discipline to save his life and - ironically - can't even fire people without them leaving with a truckload of dirt on him.

She's a horrible person. He's deeply incompetent and a horrible person. They deserve each other so very much.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:20 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Nobody cares about her but a bunch of butt-hurt liberals.
Your idiot-in-charge has been tweeting his stubby fingers off about her. He evidently cares.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Wow, I just heard an interview with her on NPR.

Wow.

Wow.

I'm still recovering. If she has what she says she has......wow.

Of course, many will say she is just doing what she has always been doing (Reality TV)....but, still.
Looking at the headlines about that interview, they are all saying she contradicts her book--but I heard her today and she said that she went to CA after her book was in to the editors and met with someone who had copy of the tape with Trump using the N word---
The headlines all make it sound like she is lying
And it is just a story that was still playing out
Is still playing out for that matter months after she was terminated

How many people get fired at the staff Christmas party for gosh sakes???
Kelly really had a bee in his bum for that
And what was the so big violation she committed that required firing right then?
Did they think SHE was one of the big leaks???
What story was leaked that she might have put out???

None of the interviewers have asked her what she was supposed to have done--
Kelly didn't say on the tape

Old 08-13-2018, 06:27 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,500,385 times
Quote:
Omorosa has become the beacon of truth for you libs?

Sad.

She's doing Trump a favor with this. MSM is gushing over someone a few months ago they held in the highest contempt. America sees right through this. Hyping this is the kind of boneheaded issue that is a detriment to your cause. Got any ideas on the issues of the day?
Yesss lol. It’s friggen hysterical

Old 08-13-2018, 06:40 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I can’t stand Trump but she’s a publicity seeker. She is like Rudy. Loves the spotlight. More people trying to sell a book. Wonder who’s buying all of these books?
Trump trying to buy them all up himself? LOL That's something Trump would have done back in the day.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:42 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
You need to quit while you are behind. Omarosa had no business being in the white house.

And we told you so.

Omarosa got booted from the white house when the White House realized she had no business being in the white house.

Hate to say we told you so, but we told you so.

Omarosa shows proof that she didn't belong in the White House by turning on the white house and making Trump look even more the fool by hiring her in the first place.

And we got YOU telling us that you told US so.

Try and keep up next time.
they're appointed positions, they serve at your pleasure.

They make ointments for that chafing you're experiencing. I recommend the Super Tube.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:44 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump did this idiot a favor by providing a "make work" job in his administration after she "begged" for a job. She has no skills, other than being a liar and publicity *****. She voted for Barack and Hillary and only wanted a job from Trump because she had no other place to go. I hope she goes straight to jail and is bankrupted by President Trump for recording conversations on FEDERAL PROPERTY.
I saw a CNN interview today with someone when asked if hiring her for a White House was a smart move this person stated that she had White house experience from her time working in the Clinton White House. Based on her Wiki it didn't end well for her back than either

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."

So, we have a person with a history of beig a difficult and it's nerver her fault and everyone else is the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies