Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 11:47 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,987,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Do they finally have him this time?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rentice-memoir
Nope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 11:52 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
.... liberal media must be acting like she's the savior .....

nope, she's still the same trainwreck that trump thought was a perfect fit for his administration.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:53 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,168,172 times
Seems to me that Omarosa was trying to ride both sides of this rail to fame and fortune. The right side with trump and the left against him. She doesn't seem to care who she upsets in order to achieve her goals.

In this way she is just like trump. They deserve each other.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:54 AM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
omarosa released a tape this morning of herself, patton and pierson discussing a tape of something inappropriate trump said ( the specific term is not used ). omarosa claims this is the discussion of trump's use of N-bombs.
and Pierson was on Fox last night denying this conversation ever took place and accusing Omarosa of making up a movie script. Keep bringing out the tapes, Omarosa. There is nothing like seeing these liars exposed for what they are.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
A so-called president calling someone a dog on twitter....this is what you all elected. SMDH. He knows he has used the N word. I believe most non-black people use the word on a daily basis but most of them have sense enough to not say it in public.
Most? Daily? Are you rationalizing?

Other than my long deseased father, I have not heard anyone use the N word.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:04 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
This is not true; however, most people don't need to verify with someone else if they've been caught on tape using the word. If you don't ever use the word, you aren't on tape using the word.
This.

I'm white and I only heard another white person use the word once. No black people were around when she said it. I was in shock at hearing it used in the way she did.

I hear black people call each other that on a daily basis walking through the streets of New York, but am smart enough to realize it's totally different.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:05 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
and Pierson was on Fox last night denying this conversation ever took place and accusing Omarosa of making up a movie script. Keep bringing out the tapes, Omarosa. There is nothing like seeing these liars exposed for what they are.
She's now trying to claim she only said it to placate Omarosa and move the conversation along.

These people are a piece of work.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:11 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
This.

I'm white and I only heard another white person use the word once. No black people were around when she said it. I was in shock at hearing it used in the way she did.

I hear black people call each other that on a daily basis walking through the streets of New York, but am smart enough to realize it's totally different.
It's definitely different, but even that being the case, you'll find disagreements about this within the black community.

More to the topic...

It's funny that someone can say, "I don't use that word," yet, have to ask another person if there is a recording of them saying that word.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:11 PM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
She's now trying to claim she only said it to placate Omarosa and move the conversation along.

These people are a piece of work.
I loved watching Pierson during the campaign. That woman can lie and deflect and make up crap as easily as she breathes. She is a rare talent.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:13 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
things just got a wee bit more interesting:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-camp...154521895.html

i wouldn't doubt if michael avenatti offers to represent omarosa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies