Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 11:07 AM

39,109 posts, read 51,345,694 times

Advertisements

Omarosa would make the better president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 11:08 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,105,545 times
A so-called president calling someone a dog on twitter....this is what you all elected. SMDH. He knows he has used the N word. I believe most non-black people use the word on a daily basis but most of them have sense enough to not say it in public.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:10 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,687,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
I believe most non-black people use the word on a daily basis but most of them have sense enough to not say it in public.

Uh no...just no.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:15 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,742,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
You dont know which one is worse? How about the one that isnt helping our economy, unemployment, and safety at the border huh?
I never knew Omarosa was so involved in our policy making, let alone being responsible for the things you listed. Good for her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yes that one... also known as this one...

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1020029577727479808
Is that Trump or Kim Jong? It's hard to tell the difference these days with all of the mandatory ass kissing that both of them require on a daily basis from their subjects.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:18 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,600,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
You dont know which one is worse? How about the one that isnt helping our economy, unemployment, and safety at the border huh?

Which one of the 2 attention seeking whores is that?

Old 08-14-2018, 11:19 AM

4,043 posts, read 2,731,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
One thing that occurred to me about the Omarosa book and the tapes "business" is that why would she work for an entire year (and longer if one counts her time with "The Apprentice") for someone she knew to be racist?
A black friend of mine said that if he refused to work for anybody who he suspected or knew to be racist, he'd've had a much shorter career. And no, he doesn't think *everybody* he ever worked for is/was racist. He's just aware they're out there, and sometimes he just decided for the sake of earning a living, he'd find a way to deal with it.

Granted, Omarosa probably has/had a *lot* more options than my friend (and he also entered the work force a few years after she was born, so the times were undoubtedly different), but it did make me wonder if, like him, she had encountered that mindset enough times that she pushed it down the list of 'things she would concern herself with for the sake of the job', if that makes sense.

Having said that.....I don't like either her *or* Trump, but Trump is infinitely worse.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:20 AM

68,352 posts, read 54,520,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yes that one... also known as this one...

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1020029577727479808

It is comically ironic when those who support Trump, the YUGEST snowflake of them all call others snowflakes.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:21 AM

7,102 posts, read 6,004,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
One thing that occurred to me about the Omarosa book and the tapes "business" is that why would she work for an entire year (and longer if one counts her time with "The Apprentice") for someone she knew to be racist? Is she completely without any personal ethics at all? This would seem to indicate so --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa_Manigault

I actually knew very little about her except for the fact that she had been on "The Apprentice" and was hired as part of Trump's team, so I looked it up and I was positively aghast at her history. (My opinion is that she and Trump are two of a kind in many ways.)

And if she did knowingly work for a racist, how can she possibly act so outraged and feel justified in "attacking" Trump now?

(Oh, yeah -- fame and money. )
The fact that you actually have an opinion on this issue shows where you choose to focus your time. I have zero knowledge on either Trump or this Omarosa person other than I know a little about Trump being the President. My suggestion is try not to worry so much about what you see on TV, garbage in, garbage out.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:21 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,484,535 times
Omarosa or Trump -- imo, it is a toss-up which one is worse.

I think they both have challenged characters. I don't like either one, but she is easier in the eyes than he is (that's not saying much). She is also turning out to be more eloquent than Trump (that's not saying much either).

I'd like Trump to bring out his recordings and Omarosa bring out hers and Kellyanne can bring out hers and we can have a recording orgy.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:23 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,484,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Omarosa would make the better president.
Sad to say, you are probably right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies