Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 08:15 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I am no Trump lover--
But I know that job was NO sensitive position--
She was his token AA in the West Wing
Carson was his token AA in the Cabinet
Omarosa had proven several times on The Apprentice/clone she was a "wanna be"
She had no cred--she was a back stabbed-and had a reputation for being venomous
Ivanka and Don Jr knew that because they worked on her series the first couple of times

Trump made up a job for her that allowed her to strut around and look important and stand behind him in photo ops when he needed "color" but please---
There was nothing sensitive about her position except the people I am sure she drove nuts

Maybe she was influential with the Historically Black Colleges EO he did early on
She said she was--maybe she was--she went to HBC and maybe saw a way to raise her profile
But the Frederick Douglass gaff was enough to kill anyone's chances who claimed to be a communication liaison
What communication happened to let Trump think Frederick Douglass was still alive--
Humiliated him--not cool

But she was smar enough to know that knowledge is power....
She was never is any "security" level meeting because she had the lowest security clearance possible to work there...

You don't know that since security levels mean nothing to this administration. The fact that she was able to record everyone in the white house should tell you something about their security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 08:20 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I bet Trump's laundry is getting dirtier by the minute.

Old 08-14-2018, 08:23 PM

24,641 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i believe the "access hollywood" tape would have absolutely knocked out any previous candidate but, for whatever reason, the bar has been lowered so far down for trump that it was inconsequential.
Trump survived that fiasco because he was the last line of defense between Hillary and the whitehouse.

That was a very easy decision for Americans to make.

Old 08-14-2018, 08:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You don't know that since security levels mean nothing to this administration. The fact that she was able to record everyone in the white house should tell you something about their security.
Yeah, that surprised me.

Was your son aware that the phone use in the WH is ( or perhaps now...was) on the 'honor system'?....(meaning...Was that common knowledge on Capitol Hill ?)

Old 08-14-2018, 08:36 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Trump survived that fiasco because he was the last line of defense between Hillary and the whitehouse.

And it will be again as long as the Democrats keep embracing crazy. Trump has a person is flawed but he has the best intentions for the Country. People recognize that and he is producing positive results so far. One thing Trump doesn't do is hide. He is out in front of everything. Where previous President's would go MIA only to be seen walking from the Rose garden to Marine one waving etc....

Old 08-14-2018, 08:55 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Yeah, that surprised me.

Was your son aware that the phone use in the WH is ( or perhaps now...was) on the 'honor system'?....(meaning...Was that common knowledge on Capitol Hill ?)
Honestly, no one knows whats going on in the white house not even congress

Old 08-14-2018, 09:34 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

She wasn't called into a meeting with the Joint Chiefs
She wasn't called into a meeting where the Russian ambassador was in the Oval Office
I doubt Jared took her to Saudi with him or Erik Prince asked her to the Seychelles

I agree that security at this WH was nil and likely isn't much better but her JOB was not one that required a serious security clearance....
She had nothing to do with foreign policy
Was she having lunch with people who did and they talked about their work--maybe
Who knows
You can't get an honest answer out of anyone at this WH
And Sarah Saunders is case in point
Saying she can't guarantee Trump never used the N word means nothing
She can't GUARANTEE he didn't collaborate with the Russians but she keeps saying he didn't

Old 08-14-2018, 09:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

Oh.. that explains why 3 million more folks voted for her...

Old 08-14-2018, 09:37 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,603,034 times
Who would put Old Gringo on ignore? S/he posts pics and call Crooked Trump fans "Trumplings" which I thought was too nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I can't stand either one, which is why this whole thing is amusing in a "whatever" sort of way. They are both truly terrible. That said, she should maybe hire security and a food taster if she really has the goods on him. Getting recordings was a good idea considering they were going to deny everything she said. It's not like I would buy her book, she supported him until she was fired so there's no washing off her Trump support.

They are calling it the Trump stank. L O L.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:40 PM

24,641 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh.. that explains why 3 million more folks voted for her...
If only those 3 million folks were educated on how the electoral college works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies